XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the key to getting codes sent to you is by being a respected, veteran member of the forum. I too am looking for a Battlefield 3 beta code (on PS3 or 360) but asking won't get you anyone (except the ban zone!).

"Good things come to those who wait", makes sense.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']IMO the key to getting codes sent to you is by being a respected, veteran member of the forum. I too am looking for a Battlefield 3 beta code (on PS3 or 360) but asking won't get you anyone (except the ban zone!).

"Good things come to those who wait", makes sense.[/QUOTE]
the beta is in the ps3 already d

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']IMO the key to getting codes sent to you is by being a respected, veteran member of the forum. I too am looking for a Battlefield 3 beta code (on PS3 or 360) but asking won't get you anyone (except the ban zone!).

"Good things come to those who wait", makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Is it just me, or does that sound like asking while pretending not to ask?

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']Is it just me, or does that sound like asking while pretending not to ask?[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing lol.

Beta goes live tomorrow for everyone anyway.

[quote name='Mako1215']I thought the same thing lol.

Beta goes live tomorrow for everyone anyway.[/QUOTE]

how do we get the beta code tomorrow?

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']Is it just me, or does that sound like asking while pretending not to ask?[/QUOTE]

I thought the exact same thing :whistle2:#

Nah, I wasn't asking subtlely, I was just saying. I don't need a beta code when its going live for everyone soon anyway, I was just saying that people tend to ask for things in this thread a lot but NEVER get it. Better just to keep checking the forums often and hope you get lucky.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Nah, I wasn't asking subtlely, I was just saying. I don't need a beta code when its going live for everyone soon anyway, I was just saying that people tend to ask for things in this thread a lot but NEVER get it. Better just to keep checking the forums often and hope you get lucky.[/QUOTE]

caught coff coff lol just kidding :bouncy:

Added: The codes for battlefield 3 BETA are for people like me that don´t have gold, but sure i´m not asking for nothing because i will wait for the real thing on the PC or in the XBOX.

[quote name='Warrio_r']caught coff coff lol just kidding :bouncy:

Added: The codes for battlefield 3 BETA are for people like me that don´t have gold, but sure i´m not asking for nothing because i will wait for the real thing on the PC or in the XBOX.[/QUOTE]

No they were for people that pre-ordered or bought MOH LE, you have to have gold to playing anything multi on live.

[quote name='Warrio_r']caught coff coff lol just kidding :bouncy:

Added: The codes for battlefield 3 BETA are for people like me that don´t have gold, but sure i´m not asking for nothing because i will wait for the real thing on the PC or in the XBOX.[/QUOTE]

Having an FPS game and not having XBL Gold is completely pointlesss, Are you just gonna play the campaign a hundred times over? Get Gold Bro. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrPiggles']Having an FPS game and not having XBL Gold is completely pointlesss, Are you just gonna play the campaign a hundred times over?[/QUOTE]
there you go harassing people again. stop trying to be a internet tough guy

call me down people. They have a point. And in my case i don´t have time or money for gold that is to expensive in portugal,and i don´t wont to buy it from internet because i just don´t have time to play online. So i just live from 48h gold that or get in games or people give it away. Sorry for the off-topic messages

here it is a prize for the one who get´s :

Red Tshirt Love XBOX

Boy's T-Shirt:
DGQx3-YG329-YJTY3-RVDxY-M46KZ ---» little "x" is a number

[quote name='Warrio_r']call me down people. They have a point. And in my case i don´t have time or money for gold that is to expensive in portugal,and i don´t wont to buy it from internet because i just don´t have time to play online. So i just live from 48h gold that or get in games or people give it away. Sorry for the off-topic messages

here it is a prize for the one who get´s :

Red Tshirt Love XBOX

Boy's T-Shirt:
DGQx3-YG329-YJTY3-RVDxY-M46KZ ---» little "x" is a number[/QUOTE]

Oh, check your PM, I sent you a 48 hour gold code! :D

Edit: And Sir-Fly, you really need to just chill, sorry if I offended you in any way, but I was just making a suggestion to another CAG about FPS games and XBL Gold. How exactly am I being a "tough guy"? Am I exerting superiority over someone else in any way? Am I threatening or being impolite to anybody? Can people not make suggestions? Just chill, please.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Oh, check your PM, I sent you a 48 hour gold code! :D[/QUOTE]

thanks very much mate. I´ll use it well :applause: :bouncy:

DGQx3-YG329-YJTY3-RVDxY-M46KZ --- » some one used the code allready it was 7 the missing number

WP_000431-1.jpg

don't know if these work, been sitting in the collectors boxes after using the collectors codes for a while but sense i've gotten a few codes figure i should try and drop anything i have so i looked through some boxes

2 day live code off reach legendary card
bv78d-k7yf3-9???m-8kw3c-pq4g8

???=chris jericho's debut nickname in reverse

48 hour live code off gears flashback card
gm8mc-9623h-bx2t7-m?pyd-vx??q

? ??=the number of the beast

[quote name='Doctor Who']Homefront 870 Shotgun:

KY6GV-CQJTR-HJ996-7VCH4-GQ44?
K62P4-MGQ7G-DJCJV-VV9T2-W3MG?
Q4M96-GV674-TH2GW-GP3TG-9FJD?[/QUOTE]
all are gone.. didn't get one but thanks for posting them doc!!

[quote name='harleenquinzel']don't know if these work, been sitting in the collectors boxes after using the collectors codes for a while but sense i've gotten a few codes figure i should try and drop anything i have so i looked through some boxes

2 day live code off reach legendary card
bv78d-k7yf3-9???m-8kw3c-pq4g8

???=chris jericho's debut nickname in reverse[/QUOTE]
Used this one. Props.

[quote name='rjordan']For online play:

GRHX3-M3P69-YCQ4D-RH3H9-23WMZ[/QUOTE]

took this for my friend. thank you for posting!!!

In-Game Content

Kinect Joy Ride - Sphinx
24RDK-VWF67-P6FDW-WDYXH-VC7DZ

Kinect Joy Ride - Apex
29M37-3GKFX-M27M7-D79QY-KJD6Z

Kinect Joy Ride - Eisenberg
223P2-PKJ2H-V2QH4-Y9MJV-CYYMZ

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']In-Game Content

Kinect Joy Ride - Sphinx
24RDK-VWF67-P6FDW-WDYXH-VC7DZ

Kinect Joy Ride - Apex
29M37-3GKFX-M27M7-D79QY-KJD6Z

Kinect Joy Ride - Eisenberg
223P2-PKJ2H-V2QH4-Y9MJV-CYYMZ[/QUOTE]
All used, thank you lurkers for taking codes without the decent mind to say 'Thank You' :(

[quote name='darkness from above']Female Rage Shirt:
TJTD6-7CT23-6R6DW-J63QQ-7M9WZ

Kinect JoyRide HammerHead:

49XT2-6JKWR-26JVR-34YDC-K7FCZ [/QUOTE]

Damn, a lurker used the Kinect code already.

Damn, I can't believe I missed that Homefront Battle Code, I bought homefront from a friend and he already used his battle code.
Anyway.
48 Hour Trials for Xbox Live(Found in my Yahoo Email, I didn't even know I had them.) :
48 Hour: CKJF3-4BVV4-YP9X6-PV7K3-F4P9D
48 Hour: CKWYB-848R7-8HPFG-4TTFQ-9KWRY
160 MSP: CXF49-WD2F9-WDV4X-R44JF-K49RT
48 Hour: GG4QX-XJ678-4C73K-F967D-VVPYJ

[quote name='adam24c']Damn, I can't believe I missed that Homefront Battle Code, I bought homefront from a friend and he already used his battle code.
Anyway.
48 Hour Trials for Xbox Live(Found in my Yahoo Email, I didn't even know I had them.) :
48 Hour: CKJF3-4BVV4-YP9X6-PV7K3-F4P9D
48 Hour: CKWYB-848R7-8HPFG-4TTFQ-9KWRY
160 MSP: CXF49-WD2F9-WDV4X-R44JF-K49RT
48 Hour: GG4QX-XJ678-4C73K-F967D-VVPYJ[/QUOTE]
All used already, none by me.

[quote name='Map']I doubt that the codes were not used before they posted it up[/QUOTE]
I only posted the codes I found in unread emails, I don't need 48 hour trials or microsoft points. I have enough MSP and I have another year left in my xbox live gold subscription.

Green Liquid Metal Weapon Skin for Gears 3
-CKKXT-3YXCD-PYGQK-D3D24-QD67Z

Kinect InGame Cars
-Sphinx
33RHH-2P22T-X664T-QPC73-HM2GZ
-Eisenberg
2379T-HW9XW-W44K4-HDFF7-F7K9Z
-HammerHead
4GFW9-W2G96-YRHGY-QJJDR-D4TQZ
-Apex
343V6-K7P7Y-2F9QY-CY3CK-VD9VZ
-Straightline
29RV9-QF9YJ-6VH64-WMKGX-KV7RZ

* Please say THANK YOU or say if they got USED for others *

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']Green Liquid Metal Weapon Skin for Gears 3

alredy used :([/QUOTE]

I got it from Jack n Box, buy a large drink (till 11/08) and they have instant win codes for tons of stuff. So try your luck there may be better then CAG

Oh, nice! Thank you for dropping this. I didn't get it, but I would really like to grab one!

[quote name='Flesseck']Oh, nice! Thank you for dropping this. I didn't get it, but I would really like to grab one![/QUOTE]

Agreed ^_^

Dang missed it, hopefully more will come in ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back