XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dmzauk']Please DO NOT PM me asking what the missing letter/number is in some of the codes. Figure it out yourself. It is not that hard.[/QUOTE]
I didn't PM you or anything but I'm curious how you guys figure it out, especially with two missing characters it would seem like there would be like a thousand or more possibilities.

[quote name='goodnight144']I didn't PM you or anything but I'm curious how you guys figure it out, especially with two missing characters it would seem like there would be like a thousand or more possibilities.[/QUOTE]

When I do the ?'s they are the same letter or number no matter if it is 1 ? or 3 ? marks. Hope this helps.

[quote name='sir-fly']$w34$-qxthr-9c2m6-vkp2m-f9cdz[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming $ are the same character but tried every possible value to no avail.

Or are those $ not the same?

This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it. Thanks anyways Sir-Fly :D

Thanks VSPeck Got it :)

And now to not feel so greedy :(

Batman Beyond Skin

7WW3H-XHFDG-TKDXJ-26J4T-WFR6Z

[quote name='DarkLink']This code cannot be redeemed because the item will not fit your avatar's gender. You may want to share this code with a friend who can wear it. Thanks anyways Sir-Fly :D

Thanks VSPeck Got it :)

And now to not feel so greedy :(

Batman Beyond Skin

7WW3H-XHFDG-TKDXJ-26J4T-WFR6Z[/QUOTE]

Appears to have been lurked

[quote name='dmzauk']Guess you did not read the title or see this at the top of the page? NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES[/QUOTE]Wow. Wasnt begging. Nice of you to play MOD.

[quote name='jenny_pwnz']Wow. Wasnt begging. Nice of you to play MOD.[/QUOTE]

All us Vets do play mod, and a post about somethings interest is in all ways is BEGGING. If you need to blog, go on twitter.

[quote name='jenny_pwnz']Looking for a Mechanic Baird code or Savage Grenadier Elite...[/QUOTE]
[quote name='jenny_pwnz']Wow. Wasnt begging. Nice of you to play MOD.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like begging to me. :whistle2:\"

New to CAG what better way to start it off than by giving something away? Have a green liquid weapon skin for the first person that PM me I know they're lurkers here

EDIT- Taken by the greatest

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rockinjs']New to CAG what better way to start it off than by giving something away? Have a green liquid weapon skin for the first person that PM me I know they're lurkers here[/QUOTE]
Pm sent fingers crossed :)

[quote name='Rockinjs']New to CAG what better way to start it off than by giving something away? Have a green liquid weapon skin for the first person that PM me I know they're lurkers here[/QUOTE]
PM'd about 4 minutes ago now. Hopefully you knew I was from this thread.

[quote name='popular penguin']Just giving back to this awesome community. It's not much, but here it is a Fable 3 tattoo and sword thingy: ck9gj-jfvg7-4ypqy-2rvq9-xy24z[/QUOTE]

Well nice drop, but already used. Thanks though.

the two guys above me you were the second and third closest sorry it's been giving away just be on the look out it is a new dropper here now

I have one Gears of War 3 Liquid Green Metal skin pack to give away. First PM from a CAG who is active in the community and has been a member for over a year gets it. Lurkers need not apply :)

[quote name='mzbagel']I have one Gears of War 3 Liquid Green Metal skin pack to give away. First PM from a CAG who is active in the community and has been a member for over a year gets it. Lurkers need not apply :)[/QUOTE]

ahhhh that damn year restriction!!!

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']First one to pm me get a RIFT code. I know its not an Xbox code but I didnt post it here :D[/QUOTE]

Pm send! :D

[quote name='TWFJJ90']Am newish here so thought I'd drop a code off :)

Arkham City Robin DLC
39VVX-QJC37-VWD6J-KHJPJ-KKX3Z

Enjoy it![/QUOTE]

Damn, someone redeemed it in less than a minute before me lol.

[quote name='sunghost']Damn, someone redeemed it in less than a minute before me lol.[/QUOTE]
That's EXACTLY what I was going to say! I hate that people that won't appreciate the drops get them 50% or more of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back