XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4am here =)

30ae1b5f08.png

[quote name='cAgMaG']Anyone get it if not the answer is HHH as in Triple H[/QUOTE]

It was lurked within the first 2 minutes. I knew it was HHH but it'd already been used when I entered it.

[quote name='cAgMaG']gone to TWFJJ90 for showing proof first[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much cAgMaG been trying to get one of these for a few weeks :D

male avatar helmets

3KJ9W-JHK9C-P9RRV-R2X79-7WW9Z
4Q2X3-RTPRM-H3TTX-MCTD3-TK7QZ

If you don't get one, I will be posting 2 more in the next hour or two

[quote name='Map']of course when i take a shower somebody posts codes lmfao[/QUOTE]

how come you try to resell or trade codes that people give u in this thread by pm?? every code that someone gave u threw pm is on your trade list in the xbox code trade thread.
your so lame

[quote name='sir-fly']how come you try to resell or trade codes that people give u in this thread by pm?? every code that someone gave u threw pm is on your trade list in the xbox code trade thread.
your so lame[/QUOTE]

actually no lmfao they are codes i personally get and why would I trade codes that I get on here when they can just use it? stop being mad bro and stfu kthanks. the only codes im trading that somebody gave me are avatar stuff that said they were for males but they were really for females

[quote name='Map']actually no lmfao they are codes i personally get and why would I trade codes that I get on here when they can just use it? stop being mad bro and stfu kthanks. the only codes im trading that somebody gave me are avatar stuff that said they were for males but they were really for females[/QUOTE]mad about what?? you have codes that people pmed to u on your trade list and that makes u a very low and untrustworthy person. and now
i see your a lier

[quote name='sir-fly']mad about what?? you have codes that people pmed to u on your trade list and that makes u a very low and untrustworthy person.[/QUOTE]

kool story but to bad that is not the case. and ur obviously mad so please stop putting this thread off topic. k thanks

[quote name='sir-fly']how come you try to resell or trade codes that people give u in this thread by pm?? every code that someone gave u threw pm is on your trade list in the xbox code trade thread.
your so lame[/QUOTE]

i also noticed this

[quote name='Map']kool story but to bad that is not the case. and ur obviously mad so please stop putting this thread off topic. k thanks[/QUOTE]mad about what?? im just calling u out on your faulty-ness so all the fellow cagers can see your true colors, and stop saying im just mad because i call u on your bs. you know and i know that you have codes that fellow cags gave you on your trade list

lol I love how you little kids stalk me for such a silly thing like codes on xbox lmfao okay tell me what codes I got that im reselling please Im so dying to know :D

[quote name='Map']kool story but to bad that is not the case. and ur obviously mad so please stop putting this thread off topic. k thanks[/QUOTE]

don't get butt-hurt because someone called you out. Its no big deal really.

[quote name='Map']lol I love how you little kids stalk me for such a silly thing like codes on xbox lmfao okay tell me what codes I got that im reselling please Im so dying to know :D[/QUOTE]

you know which ones so stop acting all dumb now

[quote name='stormofone']don't get butt-hurt because someone called you out. Its no big deal really.[/QUOTE]

butt-hurt about other ppl bitchin and crying? lol k bro and I know its not a big deal but i hate when ppl say things and cant back it up like a bitch

I used both codes the owners can check that

And im trading the pre-order codes my friends gave me since they dont care for the female ones and so far I have 2 and there not that miltary stuff so it doesnt match up 2 what these little kids are saying

[quote name='DarkLink']But map is trading the Special Ops one, not the Special Forces one, also he has a Leon Outfit :([/QUOTE]

wow THANK YOU! somebody that actually reads on this forum

and the Leon Outfit was giving to me and was suppose to be for males but of course it wasnt so I just mad about that one

if is true he isn´t violating anything. There are people snaging codes and selling or trading them .
If people don´t want this to happen,post the codes in forum. if people don´t want to give and don´t receive an "thank you" then p.m. them.
But nothing is perfect so it´s almost impossible to have both. :roll:

why did this forum become a bitch fest all of a sudden? Came for some free codes, and all I could see was 5 or 6 posts about something pointless

Kinect Foam finger:
36YHX-Q3KFJ-VMFX7-7KCH9-PWXHZ
36Y3Y-T3WMV-YPM63-74TQD-QPTGZ
36VJ3-V4GQX-J6CP3-JFJ3V-CKDYZ
36RKX-CTG44-M9V2Y-DX3MK-PCDMZ
36QRK-7264K-9F3QY-XJFR9-JVYCZ
36HP7-MCC3C-2JCPH-V9GJQ-MDXVZ
3699D-PYDYD-XKFF9-QFKG9-GHC3Z
36YXP-476YX-QG4XG-6MCKT-DQ6QZ

here are 2 more avatar helmet codes

2HQWM-37YHM-DQF2D-GD7W3-Q3GPZ
WYMM2-4KC92-GVRFY-VVWCM-FXX6Z

I will be posting more tomorrow

[quote name='Jiiim2K']here are 2 more avatar helmet codes

2HQWM-37YHM-DQF2D-GD7W3-Q3GPZ
WYMM2-4KC92-GVRFY-VVWCM-FXX6Z

I will be posting more tomorrow[/QUOTE]

misst it :(

[quote name='Jiiim2K']36HP7-MCC3C-2JCPH-V9GJQ-MDXVZ

used this one, thanks![/QUOTE]

for a reason I thought u used your own code I was just like thats pretty clever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back