XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll post more tomorrow morning around 8:30 to 9:00AM central time (unless something comes up), they are from dr pepper codes so its nothing really rare

[quote name='Jiiim2K']i'll post more tomorrow morning around 8:30 to 9:00AM central time (unless something comes up), they are from dr pepper codes so its nothing really rare[/QUOTE]

ooooooh :D

[quote name='Jiiim2K']i'll post more tomorrow morning around 8:30 to 9:00AM central time (unless something comes up), they are from dr pepper codes so its nothing really rare[/QUOTE]

I had no idea they added more items to that promotion, I just got one for myself anyways :D So thanks for saying how to get them.

is IMPOSSIBLE for those who don´t have dr pepper has i said before. But thanks for giving them away,maybe i snag one for me in next time :roll:

too late again,was busy changing my trade list lool

Wow you people honestly don't read do you? But I expect that from little kids who get butt hurt from not being fast enough for codes.

Mad haters Lol I dc honestly because if I do get banned (which would be dumb since i didnt do anything) there is always proxy and a new user name so its w.e. :)

some nice codes there...oh wait there not codes, id class that as bulling tbh, so i wouldnd worry map, they will be banned before you, instead of all these comments cant you just point out that map is in the wrong for asking instead of bullying the dude.

4343db51e6.png

Foam Fingers:
6RRQM-YHT??-GF3J2-FCKRP-4HGCZ
?? = Newest CoD game - 3
6RW7J-42Q9J-9???H-GDG2Q-DMFDZ
??? = Subaru Impreza ??? STI

Rage Shirt:
??CX6-QHYMJ-MXM39-PDW4Y-VRPQZ
?? = Volkswagen

[quote name='Headhumper']
6RW7J-42Q9J-9???H-GDG2Q-DMFDZ
??? = Subaru Impreza ??? STI
[/QUOTE]
haven't quite gotten that code to work but good luck to the rest

[quote name='Headhumper']Rage Shirt:
??CX6-QHYMJ-MXM39-PDW4Y-VRPQZ
?? = Volkswagen[/QUOTE]

lurked :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Gears of War 3 Liquid Green Weapon Skin
YX92M-FCM9V-JM79X-WMWDG-QG42Z

Assassins Creed Revelations outfit (female)
QMKC9-V6CPX-MQ4FQ-YCP6P-XX2JZ

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Battlefield 3 Xbox Live Avatar T-Shirt - Male (Dr Pepper Promo)

GHWV9-THCCJ-YM3XQ-??K6H-RKDRZ

?? = Sega's 3d fighting game series (initials)[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks!

man i always miss the Gears of War Green Skins Nice drop...

Well to get back on topic here 2 Codes..

Rage Female T Shirt
MHR63-7HYK7-YCD7R-Q4QJH-79**Z
Hint = Nintendo **

Kinect Foam Finger Prop
299PR-JQR3J-9TDYD-4TKVM-D43V*
Hint = Most Codes end with that Letter

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']

Kinect Foam Finger Prop
299PR-JQR3J-9TDYD-4TKVM-D43V*
Hint = Most Codes end with that Letter[/QUOTE]

Nabbed it! Thank you!

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']