Xbox game pass $5/month - can buy multiple (ymmv?)

Just to confirm, once I've signed in it would show the price when I select Xbox Game Pass 1 Month? Currently showing $9.99 for me. Will probably just wait until Sea of Thieves launches to do my 14 day trial and decide from there.

If I purchase this, does it start immediately or do they send a code to redeem? I want to get in on game pass when those new 1st party titles hit, but not right now.

I don't see it anymore even though I bought 9 months worth earlier this week.
I bought some last night for the first time and it is still showing up for me tonight. Maybe there is a limited amount of time it is available to each account once someone makes the first purchase? Who knows.

Just to confirm, once I've signed in it would show the price when I select Xbox Game Pass 1 Month? Currently showing $9.99 for me. Will probably just wait until Sea of Thieves launches to do my 14 day trial and decide from there.
Correct, if you have been targeted for the promotion, it would show up with $9.99 crossed out and a $5.00 price replacing it. Sorry man, it is not populating for you, I don't know why companies do targeted promotions, either do it for everyone or no one. It alienates as many people as it can attract.

If I purchase this, does it start immediately or do they send a code to redeem? I want to get in on game pass when those new 1st party titles hit, but not right now.
It starts immediately, it is a subscription tied to your account, so there is no code sent.

A little late, but just wanted to let others know that this deal can still be had(possibly). I only had the 3 months for 20 offer showing up until I used my free 14 day trial(then it disappeared). During the last week it kept telling me "less than 7 days remaining", but on the last days it started popping up with the 50% off deal. It said for 3 days only (on the dashboard) and after I bought 1 it wouldn't let me buy more unless I used the online site. I ended up buying 3 months for Sea of Thieves. ☺

bread's done
Back