Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal

I added a 14 day trial of GPU. And my GPU sub went from expiring on 11/27/2022 to expiring on 1/10/2023. But on my Xbox it does say GPU will expire on the amount of days I just redeemed and that’s the 14 day trial. So it’s still not registering the EA Play shopto correctly. Also it looks like the trial code I redeemed gave more than the 14 days, pretty odd. I’ll see if Target still got codes for sale but I’m pretty sure once the Target codes are used up, the glitched EA Play shopto codes will still be glitched. It’ll just use up the proper codes first.

I had a similar problem, but I was completely locked out of the app and games after my original subscription ended even though I added 2 years on the EA glitch. Tried to get some help from MS support but they were pretty worthless. Had me power cycle and remove and readd my main account. After that I decided to get a 3 month code from Target, and it ended up converting the 2 years of EA I added (showed up as gamepass ultimate on my MS account page) at 1:1. I'm not sure if the deal is still live, but you should pick one up in case you end up getting locked out like I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just giving everyone a heads up, it took Target 4 days to send me my codes for Ultimate. I didn't email or call just decided to give it a week since I was in no rush to get them.
However, there may be a glitch in their system cause I was sent double the codes I bought?
Just paid $60 for 18 months of Ultimate but with the auto renew deal got 2 years out of it. I'll take it!
This is happening again?

Thanks! I ordered one digital and one physical. added the code and it offered me the extra month. when i get the card, i'll wait a bit before adding it as i currently have until next November.

- garrett
so i tried both a second and third code ... all with a few days in between and turning off auto renew ... but only that first one offered me the extra month. is there a trick i'm missing? i have two more codes to redeem and would love those extra months! (i'm not close to having three years ... only up to may, 2022.)

thanks,

garrett

bread's done
Back