Xbox Games on Demand sale 75% off

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!
http://majornelson.com/2012/06/14/june-19-25-games-on-demand-sale/

June 19 – July 2 Games on Demand Sale

the sale has been extended!

These deals will be available in all Xbox LIVE regions where the title is available.

$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Alone in the Dark
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WW II
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Bolt
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Bomberman Act: Zero
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
$3.99 (normally $13.99) 73% off Conan
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Dark Void
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off FaceBreaker
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Kameo
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Meet the Robinsons
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Open Season
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Perfect Dark Zero
$4.99 (normally $14.99) 73% off Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Rockstar Table Tennis
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off SEGA Superstars Tennis
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Surf’s Up
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Tornado Outbreak
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Virtua Tennis 2009
$4.99 (normally $19.99) 75% off Viva Pinata Party Animals

I think Prince of Persia and Conan are great at this price!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']no. Act Zero is utter garbage, especially to Bomberman fans. Bomberman is one of my favorite franchises. I own like 10plus Bomberman games...and this one is nothing like them
Hell Id rather play Pocket Bomberman then the utter crap that Act Zero is.[/QUOTE]

As the world's biggest Bomberman fan, I disagree that it's as bad as you say. The actual gameplay is pretty good, and the multiplayer is tighter than either Bomberman Live game. That doesn't mean it hasn't got tons of huge, obvious, glaring problems. But it's still fun if you can get past the weird visual style and horrendous load times. That said, I know how hard it is for people to get into it, so I can't unequivocally recommend it, either.

picture.php

Since this sale didn't include Pure for some reason I went and got a used copy at Gamestop for $4.99.

It's a great ATV racing game with tricks in the style of SSX.

I think I'll give Alone in the Dark a try. I've always wanted to try it but bad reviews have always deterred me. I also have a bunch of points that I never use so I'll download it rather than getting it from GS.

btw, I've been playing Conan for 3 days now and it's pretty fun. It's pretty easy on normal and it's funny seeing naked women chained up in the oddest places for no apparent reason other than the obvious one.

Edit: I just read that the ps3 version is much better so I'll just pick up that instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah tmly they fixed all the issues or most of them with the PS3 version from what I'd heard but the damage was already done. I get the impression AOTD: Inferno still didn't sell well.

[quote name='eastx']As the world's biggest Bomberman fan, I disagree that it's as bad as you say. The actual gameplay is pretty good, and the multiplayer is tighter than either Bomberman Live game. That doesn't mean it hasn't got tons of huge, obvious, glaring problems. But it's still fun if you can get past the weird visual style and horrendous load times. That said, I know how hard it is for people to get into it, so I can't unequivocally recommend it, either.

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

im jelly

[quote name='Curufinwe']Since this sale didn't include Pure for some reason I went and got a used copy at Gamestop for $4.99.

It's a great ATV racing game with tricks in the style of SSX.[/QUOTE]I really liked pure, one of the best atv games I've played!

[quote name='Brother Daz']I really liked pure, one of the best atv games I've played![/QUOTE]

the atv offroad fury series on the ps2 was where it was at. Pure reminds me of the great times I had with that game.

went with conan and PoP so far. Might get some of the cartoonish games but my friends still make fun of me for 1000/1000 ing Cars :whistle2:#:cold:

I got 1000/1000 in Cars 2. :)

Some of these kids games are fun, even more so if you actually have kids to play with. If you don't you can always just recruit some at the local park. Just tell them you have video games at home...

Wait, maybe don't do that.

alright, bought Conan, Dark Void, and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

love, love, love Conan! Haven't even had a chance to touch the other two yet but had favorable impressions of the Dark Void demo. And I have a feeling that PoP will be very good if past history is a good thing (as well as good reviews).

anything else I must try out?

I was digging Conan too until near the end. Kinda ends on a thud with an annoying boss battle. And why does the "A" button look so distorted during the QTE's. I must've gotten that button wrong at least 5 times during the last battle...end of rant.

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']The games are at a permanent price drop[/QUOTE]
I wish that were the case but alas....they are back up to their super overpriced original...uh...prices.

[quote name='irafreak']I wish that were the case but alas....they are back up to their super overpriced original...uh...prices.[/QUOTE]

Huh well damn I never got to finish buying the games I wanted from the sale even though I bought 8 of those games that were on the sale

bread's done
Back