Xbox Live 12 Month Cards, 19.95 at toys r us

monkeymanx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at my local Toys R Us today to see what they had for those recent markdowns and saw that they had the 12 month live cards for 19.95 and also the 3 month starters for 9.95. I'm not sure if the Original XBL 12 Month cards work with 360, I assume they should, so this could be a great deal. I didn't see this posted in the forums so I thought I would bring it to light. May be a YMMV but I wouldn't think so since it would seem to be a product that they are trying to move out.

I would like one if anybody has one for the $25 or $26 PayPal... It really sux, I start this thread, go back to the store a day or so after and they are all gone.

I picked up another one of these at Sears today. Just had to show them the TRU receipt and they price match it without any problems. Now I'm set till' 2008 :)

Damn you psunami. I finally checked today and they were all gone. I was amazed they had a sale placard up for them. Oh well might hit up the amazon deal.
Peace
coltcannon

Went to Toysrus only had the 3 month cards and they were $39.99. I tried going to Sears and they were sold out of the Crimson Skies packages that I picked 1 up for $29.99 last time. Tried using the receipt post on the 2nd page and told them another Sears price matched TRU and that TRU had it for $19.99. The kid I think faked calling TRU cause they had him on hold for 5 mins and they said it must be in stock there for them to price match. The TRU is like 100 ft from the Sears so they knew that didnt have it there. Cause why would I go thru all the trouble if they had it had TRU.

Manager was a real b. She said I'm not giving you something for $19.99 thats worth $49.99. And told me some kind of code was missing from the receipt I got from an earlier post.

If I go to BB or CC what is the chance they will price match the Sears receipt on here. Can someone post a TRU receipt that has the price on it? Will that help at all? I never really price match stuff so I'm not familiar with stores price match policies.

[quote name='coltcannon']Damn you psunami. I finally checked today and they were all gone.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. I really debated leaving one behind, but I have 3 or 4 friends that have already contacted me asking if I was going to use the 2nd one.

Next time there is a deal in town, I'll look you up to see if you're interested in anything while I'm picking stuff up.

Manager was a real b. She said I'm not giving you something for $19.99 thats worth $49.99. And told me some kind of code was missing from the receipt I got from an earlier post.

I hate that. The advertise price matching everywhere, but if it's actually a good deal, they give you hell about it.

my TRU only has the 12-month kit for 29.98, is this still a good price? won't have any use for the mech assault though.

bread's done
Back