Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Card $30 at Wal-Mart or $27 after BCB

dabomb505

CAGiversary!
Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Card

http://www.walmart.com/Xbox-12-Month-Gold-Card/ip/11070919

Free Site to store shipping or regular shipping is $3.97. No tax due to it technically being a gift card in their system.

Search Bing.com with the keyword "Sony HDTV or WalMart" and get 10% cashback at Wal-Mart

EDIT: Keyword Sony not working anymore. Try "Sony HDTV or WalMart". When that dies, try other combinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
$25.50 shipped (to store) for 12 months of Live, after 15% Bing Cashback, was just too hard to pass up even though I'm already paid most of the way through October. I put in an order. I'm also considering getting some Microsoft points, but not sure if we'll see a better deal at some point. 4000 points would be $38.25 after 15% cashback (about $0.77 per $1 worth of points). Are we likely to see anything better?

EDIT: and now $4.50 cashback is "in" my Bing Cashback account, meaning, of course, that I've got to wait 60 days before I really get it, but just wanted to verify that I did get credited with 15% cashback. I paid with paypal, but I'm not sure if that matters. Great deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah awesome deal, I bought both the 12months and 4000 pts for $75 with no tax, and got roughly $11 cash back. I also got the 15% instead of the 10%. I never even knew bing cash back existed, gonna use it from now on. thanks op

You cannot price match the website normally, they consider it a different entity. Of course ymmv on that but that is usually their policy. Jut get site-to-store, I did and it only took like 3-4 business days. Shorter then their estimated time.

[quote name='wwjdxtl']Yeah awesome deal, I bought both the 12months and 4000 pts for $75 with no tax, and got roughly $11 cash back. I also got the 15% instead of the 10%. I never even knew bing cash back existed, gonna use it from now on. thanks op[/QUOTE]

Same here. When it first started 1-1/2 or so years ago there were days when it was paying back 25% - 30% on e-Bay retailers like ZipZoomFly. It seamed like such a hassle to get set up. Missed out on alot of cashback $$$.

[quote name='sengar']Thanks OP. My Live sub was already paid through 2012, but at this price, what the hell.[/QUOTE]

lol why would you do that? A lot can change in 2 years...

If the 15% somehow works for the xbox live 12 month card would it be inconcievable for it to work on the B2G1 deal. I was planning on buying the live gold card later today so just wondering.

[quote name='NutManIV']lol why would you do that? A lot can change in 2 years...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't up my subscription for more than 2 years. Things indeed can happen...newer gen consoles, PSN actually gets their crap together, etc.

[quote name='newtypex']Yeah, I honestly wouldn't up my subscription for more than 2 years. Things indeed can happen...newer gen consoles, PSN actually gets their crap together, etc.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm pretty sure if they were to actually announce a new Xbox, it'd use the same Live subscription (IIRC, Xbox classic & Xbox 360 both use the same Live subscription).

[quote name='sniper3469']If the 15% somehow works for the xbox live 12 month card would it be inconcievable for it to work on the B2G1 deal. I was planning on buying the live gold card later today so just wondering.[/QUOTE]

it most definitely works for the 12 month gold card. i paid $30 for the card (site-to-store, no shipping, no tax) and got $4.50 cash back. i have another post in the video game deals forum about that specifically...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250025

bread's done
Back