Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

[quote name='carbontiger']That's good to hear. $30 was too good to pass up so I snagged one too. Too bad about live though. I think its down for 24 hours.

EDIT: Wow, just got mine! You're right, less than 10 minutes![/QUOTE]

I'm waiting eagerly to redeem mine. I may buy a second if it works..! :D

I wonder what gang we are supporting by buying em! :D

just nabbed the 4000 pts for $35
damn good price

now i wont feel so bad getting the fallout 3 dlc on sale this week or the fable 2 dlc on sale in 2 wks i think.

:)

getting pints for cheap and dlc on sale makes me feel like a good CAG'er :)

[quote name='erectiontown']how are you guys getting $30 point cards.. i've been checking both sellers everyday and never see those cards.[/QUOTE]

Jamaican sells his 4000 point cards for $35. It's a bit of luck of draw getting point cards from him at times. He lists them randomly. The guy in Germany sells his anywhere from $30 to $33, from what's been reported. He has one listed now as a classified ad for $31.99 on ebay. Here's the direct link if you were looking for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, real late on this, so I missed out on some stuff (Watchmen), but I did snag four games I'd been holding off on. Thanks OP!

Just bought Metal Slug 3. Hope it comes in as fast as others have :)

Wasn't willing to buy MS3 for $10 because it's missing some of the features from other versions, but for $6, I'll bite

UPDATE: Got my code, about an hour after I purchased. Great stuff.

[quote name='Outinthedark']I wonder what gang we are supporting by buying em! :D[/QUOTE]

Ha! I think I'm gonna stick to buying points rather than individual games. I asked akino if he could put up Wallace & Grommit but never got a response. Guess he doesn't take requests ;)

Yeah, ive asked him to put up Ms. Pacman and NHL 3 on 3 and hasnt responded. Says in his about me page that hell try to find the game u request but hasnt done so yet. I know hes in school and all but hopefully he can come through with some new games. That Rocket Riot game looks cool.

[quote name='carbontiger']Ha! I think I'm gonna stick to buying points rather than individual games. I asked akino if he could put up Wallace & Grommit but never got a response. Guess he doesn't take requests ;)[/QUOTE]

Akino doesn't, but Jamacianswif hooked me up when this thread first started with tons of good stuff. My arcade collection is insane now.

I really want Sorry, Boggle, Wallace & Gromit, Sam & Max, and a few others.

[quote name='SexyPoot 9/20']Yeah, ive asked him to put up Ms. Pacman and NHL 3 on 3 and hasnt responded. Says in his about me page that hell try to find the game u request but hasnt done so yet. I know hes in school and all but hopefully he can come through with some new games. That Rocket Riot game looks cool.[/QUOTE]

Just get Ms Pacman for $5 @ Amazon.

If you buy a 4000MS points card from some of the other sellers for $30 then you can get any 800MS point game for the same price that they sell their games on there...even cheaper at times (pretty much $6 per game).

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Why's that?[/QUOTE]

Don't know, probably something illegal. All I know is that you won't see a single game offered by these guys that isn't offered by Amazon. Jamaican was even offering World of Goo for the Wii.

[quote name='GibbGA']Jamaican sells his 4000 point cards for $35. It's a bit of luck of draw getting point cards from him at times. He lists them randomly. The guy in Germany sells his anywhere from $30 to $33, from what's been reported. He has one listed now as a classified ad for $31.99 on ebay. Here's the direct link if you were looking for it.[/QUOTE]

does the guy from germany ever have psn points?
i see he has a few other sub. cards.......

damn ebay is doing wonders for my wallet recently lol

[quote name='chimpian']does the guy from germany ever have psn points?
i see he has a few other sub. cards.......

damn ebay is doing wonders for my wallet recently lol[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I hadn't ever heard of the guy til the other day. He does seem to have some PSN stuff up that I'm not familiar with. Maybe email him and see if he's ever going to get any. I know I wouldn't mind getting in on some cheap PSN points/games once the ol' wallet recovers.

Came across the thread on tuesday. Just ordered my 4th game this week from akino91783. Picked up Penny Arcade 2, Age of Booty, and Band of Bugs in the past couple of days. Just ordered Puzzle Quest.
Still debating on Lode Runner, Uno Rush and the board games.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Came across the thread on tuesday. Just ordered my 4th game this week from akino91783. Picked up Penny Arcade 2, Age of Booty, and Band of Bugs in the past couple of days. Just ordered Puzzle Quest.
Still debating on Lode Runner, Uno Rush and the board games.[/QUOTE]
I highly, HIGHLY recommend Lode Runner...especially at that reduced price.

If these were illegal MS would have had these taken down months ago, and MS has also done nothing to the accounts of people who used the codes.

I'm all for cheap points but the German guy seems a bit more shady than others we have seen recently. His posts are mostly classified ads, which do not have the same protection that standard Ebay purchases have.

EDIT: Just ordered 4000pt card off Jamaican and received the code in literally 5 minutes. May have been sooner but I waited 5 minutes before I checked my mail.

[quote name='lupinckc']I'm all for cheap points but the German guy seems a bit more shady than others we have seen recently. His posts are mostly classified ads, which do not have the same protection that standard Ebay purchases have.

EDIT: Just ordered 4000pt card off Jamaican and received the code in literally 5 minutes. May have been sooner but I waited 5 minutes before I checked my mail.[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 cards in one purchase from him and got them and worked great, as have several others on here, I think it safe to say he's legit!

How long does the German take, usually? I ordered from him on Thursday night and still haven't gotten my code. I sent him a message just in case.

Edit - He responds really fast.

He resolved it. Oh, and I found out today I accidentally bought Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting when SFII Turbo HD Remix is what I wanted. Woops.

[quote name='ChaosLlama']He resolved it. Oh, and I found out today I accidentally bought Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting when SFII Turbo HD Remix is what I wanted. Woops.[/QUOTE]

SFII Turbo HD Remix should be Deal of the Week next week for 800 points, so buy some cheap points and use them to get it through the marketplace.

[quote name='ReussDr']SFII Turbo HD Remix should be Deal of the Week next week for 800 points, so buy some cheap points and use them to get it through the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Argh, I bought it before I saw this. I keep making this amazing deal not so great for myself, but I still came out pretty far from regular prices. Oh well. I'm a sucker for cheap games like these.

I bought a 12+1 Xbox live code from Kurhn_de tonight. I got the code in about 15 minutes, went on the website, entered the code, and I'm set until 8/2010. Excellent deal.

just bought outrun. probably the last game ill buy from them for awhile since i have about 90 bucks in ms points i should probably spend. Couldn't pass up these deals though.

I bought Peggle from him yesterday at around 10:30, he emailed me the code around 12... Cant argue, I think I'm gonna go back and pick up Penny Arcade Ep2 and Castle Crashers from him in a few days

[quote name='ddrlenz']I tried visiting Akino's ebay store...and it says it doesn't exist anymore. Uh oh...[/QUOTE]

My bookmark died too, but his store is still there. He changed the name from "Akinogiftsonline: Baby or Kids" to "AkinoArcade91783: Arcade Games", and rebuilt the store to more accurately reflect what he's been selling lately.

I bought Castlevania and Carcassone from akino. I received Castelvania a day later, but no Carcassone code. I emailed him, but he has yet to say anything. Also, for some strange reason the Carcassone listing I had disappeared off of my won items list, but paypal still has records of the transaction. Hopefully, nothing's wrong.

Also, some of the games disappeared, I'm not sure which ones, but there were 42 games the other day, now I only see 39.

I've bought more than a few codes from akino and received everything in working order. I too had the same thing happen with the disapearing listing for a watchmen code and I still received it. Also, I ordered a Carcossone code for my girlfriend which took four days to recieve (the longest time for any code I purchased). I suspect that everything will work out.

bread's done
Back