Xbox Live Black Friday Deals

INTVGene

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Give your feet a rest from all that holiday shopping and step in from the cold! Treat yourself to the hot deals on Xbox LIVE Marketplace all week. Starting Tuesday, Nov. 23 through Monday, Nov. 29, enjoy bestselling titles, entertaining Xbox LIVE Arcade games, and a variety of discounted blockbuster movies. In addition to the daily special deals starting Nov. 23, tune in on Friday, Nov. 26 for even more special one-day savings! See below for just a sample of games and movies that will be on sale, but check out Xbox LIVE for a complete list of more deals at www.xbox.com/blackfriday.

Xbox 360 Games
“Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas™” (Rockstar Games) - 400 Microsoft Points
“Halo: Combat Evolved” (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points

Xbox LIVE Arcade
“Trials HD” (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
“‘Splosion Man™” (Microsoft Game Studios) - 160 Microsoft Points
“Monkey Island™: Special Edition” (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points
“Madden NFL Arcade” (Electronic Arts) - 400 Microsoft Points
“Portal: Still Alive” (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 Microsoft Points

Zune Movies
“Clash of the Titans” - 720 Microsoft Points
“Sex and the City 2” – 720 Microsoft Points
“Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore” – 720 Microsoft Points
“300” – 380 Microsoft Points

Link doesn't work currently, but I'm sure it will be up soon.

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/xbox360pres...each-fable-iii-and-xbox-live-marketplace.aspx

[quote name='charleytony']I am on the fence about the TMNT game. I know it's horrible, but at that price...[/QUOTE]

It;s really NOT that bad. it;s a solid beat-em-up. I picked up TMNT, Splosion Man, Serious Sam TSE, and Megaman 10. I also bought Marble Blast Ultra and Duke Nukem Manhattan Project with what i had left over, and i still have enough points for Radiant Silvergun next year.

Grabbed Greed Corps, Splosion Man and Trials Big Pack... for a grand total of 560 points.

Quite happy... indeed! :drool:

[quote name='Nukkus']It;s really NOT that bad. it;s a solid beat-em-up. I picked up TMNT, Splosion Man, Serious Sam TSE, and Megaman 10. I also bought Marble Blast Ultra and Duke Nukem Manhattan Project with what i had left over, and i still have enough points for Radiant Silvergun next year.[/QUOTE]

Wait what??? Radiant Silvergun is going to be released on XBLA... I must be living in a cave! I love that game ....I never ended getting an import copy for the saturn :( lol I can't wait!

bread's done
Back