Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week - June '09

LHG Straxus

CAGiversary!
Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week
* Xbox LIVE Gold Membership Required.

Current deal:

All deals expired.

If anyone knows where there might be a sales schedule for July & onward, you could let me know or open up a new thread on it.

First such post here. I hope this isn't stepping on any toes.
BC:Rearmed up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post... I guess I need to read my OXM more closely! Also glad I haven't picked up Operation: Anchorage yet!

Ugh, wish I held off on Operation Anchorage. Though it gives me incentive to hold off on getting the other expansions though.

[quote name='LHG Straxus']Xbox LIVE Deal of the Week

Current deal:

May 17 - May 23

30% Off Marvel Ultimate Alliance Hero/Villain Pack 560/800

(following pulled from OXM July 09/#98,pg. 31)

June 8 - June 14

30% Discount Gears of War 2 Combustible Map Pack 560/800

June 15 - June 21

30% Discount Fallout 3 Operation: Anchorage 560/800

June 22 - June 28

33% Discount Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix 800/1200 (?)

June 29 - July 5

30% Discount Fable II Knothole Island 560/800

First such post here. I hope this isn't stepping on any toes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, been waiting for SFII Remix to drop in price... bout time.

[quote name='Chemosh013']i believe the week of may 25 is bionic commando rearmed for 400[/QUOTE]

It looks like Bionic Commando is the only thing I'll be picking up.

[quote name='kylerg']Gears 2 discount is a waste with All Fronts coming out a month later.[/QUOTE]
This. And add me to the list of people picking up SF at this price. Guess I gotta get some points from GS.

I might get knothole Island at that price. I will definitely get Bionic Commando at 400. Maybe Capcom should have a deal on Commando.

I'll definitely pick up SFII and the Fable II DLC since I recently won the 2nd Fable II DLC and intended on picking this one up since then.

Will wait on the Gears 2 DLC for the pack in July and will probably just get the Fallout 3 GOTY in October with the other 3 DLC I don't have.

Well I already downloaded Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix the day it was released. Anyone else who held from purchasing it should definitely get it for 800 MS Points.

Out of the list, it looks like I'll be purchasing the Fallout 3 content. Also Bionic Commando: Rearmed this Monday.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Awesome deals, might have to bite on Fable 2 and Gears packs.[/QUOTE]

with a new release of gears 2 coming in july, i don't really see it worth buying any of the packs. the July release comes with an extra single player chapter and all the DLC maps out + seven more.

[quote name='themidnighter23']pffft, that Marvel Pack should be free at this point[/QUOTE]

Maybe not free but they should have at least discounted it 50% last week since it's been out so long.

In for SF2, i think. I've been itching for occasional Street Fighter ever since I traded in my SF4 to Gamestop (yeah yeah, i know ... but there's so many fighters releasing this year, and my current fighter of preference is UFC2009) next is the new Fight Night, possibly the new King of Fighters, crossing my fingers the makers of DoA jump on the bandwagon this year.

If only these packs would be dropped to 400 points instead of 560 I'd probably buy every single one

As is, I think I'd be better off waiting for the combustible maps as part of the new Gears compilation coming out in a month or two, the compilation of the fallout 3 maps that will inevitably come out, and I will just not pick up Knothole Island.

Oh well.

I'll be getting Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix but sold my fall out to wait on the GOTY edition to play it again so I wouldn't keep replaying it and get bored of it. At least these dlc are for more current games besides Marvel UA. Wish they'd put both a DLC and arcade game on sale each week.

Some deals on DLC for games I actually own for once.

I'll most likely be getting SF2 and BC:R. The DLC packs are also very tempting.

But as others have said, Gears is a waste since the pack with all the maps is coming soon for a much better price.

Been on the fence for SFII Turbo HD Remix for a while now, will definitely pick up for this price. Thanks OP.

Wow, those are some terrible "deals".

The Deal of the Week continues to disappoint. I scored Alien Hominid from it, but that's it so far.

SF II looks like a deal. Still thinking about Anchorage or should I just wait for the GOTY edition?

Keep sticking it up the fuck of MS people, these deals are better than the past couple of months but they can do better.

bread's done
Back