Xbox Live Fall 2011 Dashboard Out Now - 12/06/11.

[quote name='HydroX']I used to watch a lot of those Inside Xbox videos when I was bored, but now I can't find them anywhere. fucking "new" dashboard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah since it was under 50 employees that got fired MS could do it w/o notice. As Frisky said, they ALL got the boot except MN the first week of May.

Wow... R.I.P Sent You A Message. Those guys were legitimately funny and one of the only reasons I cared about IX in the first place. Hell... R.I.P the Kinect Show too even if 90% of the audience only watched to check out Bridget's chest. Way to f*ck shit up as usual M$.

I suspected they were a part of IX, but held hope I was mistaken. I hadn't seen nor heard anything from either of them for years since their G4 days until Tina appeared out of nowhere handling interviews like a boss. I was ecstatic to see her partner in crime get a job too and now this happens. That's gotta suck.

Pretty much every show besides chobot's has been canned but I don't even see her videos up anymore so I dunno but you can view some random player you will never meet every week on the dashboard and learn his top 5 favorite games. =D

[quote name='HydroX']I used to watch a lot of those Inside Xbox videos when I was bored, but now I can't find them anywhere. fucking "new" dashboard.[/QUOTE]

all the inside xbox videos were deleted from the InsideXbox Youtube channel as well.

I'd think they'd let the videos stay but apparently not. Maybe it's a royalty issue. They don't want to be paying these people indefinitely and maybe by removing them, that ends that.

If I knew they were going to be deleted, I would've downloaded some of them. At least for some kind of keepsake or usefulness...

bread's done
Back