XBOX Live Marketplace Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of games found on the PopCap or XBLA or Namco discs (or even the SEGA disc, even though there are no achievements)... I'd recommend TMNT or Worms

Marble Blast Ultra is exceptionally fun and original.

Small Arms is very smash bro'sy as kevlar says so I can recommend that one as well.

Undertow is also 5 bucks at Amazon right now, Battlefield series meets sidescroller.

I'll second and third Uno & Worms, and toss out Zuma. It doesn't have any online play but has replay value in spades.

Play the demos of what everyone has suggested and decide from there. Pretty much everything mentioned so far is great. My personal vote goes to Uno or Zuma.

You should try ZP2K9, it's a community game from the people that made Dishwasher. It's 200 pts I believe.

OP, ignore all of the other suggestions in this thread. Get Space Giraffe.

Enjoy having your mind expanded. You can thank me later.

[quote name='Xavin']You should try ZP2K9, it's a community game from the person that made Dishwasher. It's 200 pts I believe.[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='Xavin']MY bad Coffee :p[/QUOTE]

It's cool. I've been playing his games for many years actually, all the way back to the original Zombie Smashers X, and he's always worked pretty much solo.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']It's cool. I've been playing his games for many years actually, all the way back to the original Zombie Smashers X, and he's always worked pretty much solo.[/quote]
Yeah, I love his games, I had just forgotten x.x

I just got Peggle. fuck ing addictive! Thank goodness I still have money left for the Fable "See the Future" pack. BTW: Does anyone know the exact date when that pack comes out? Thanks!

Why can't my girlfriend play my arcade games on under her gamertag on my 360? Does it have something to do with her gamertag maybe not being associated with the xbox? If so can she correct this online?

sorry didn't want a to start a new thread just for this question.

[quote name='James1221']buy it online threw xbox.com while it is onsale, and when you get your box back it will start downloading. ALL IS NOT LOST![/QUOTE]On sale? Are the 800 point prices on these games only temporary or something?

i got these two 1 month xbl cards from repairing my xbox a few times, and i just remembered i had them. However I'm wondering when they expire cause they don't have an expiration date. Anyone know anything about them?

so I guess its Star Trek and Texas Cheat'em for this week's releases. I'm curious about both of them myeslf, I'm wondering how much Star Trek is going to play like Battlestar Galactica and I'm curious about how the cheating mechanics work in Texas Cheat'em.

Star Trek has a 800 point release. No idea on the other game though I would be surprised if its more than 800 as well

[quote name='yukine']Looks pretty cool, combat looks a little shallow though.[/QUOTE]

yeah, its pretty early in the development stages so far.

and Beware of the Ska Robot Army!

There's a Crackdown Premium theme on Xbox Live now. They couldn't be more obvious about Crackdown 2 coming, could they?

I wish I could find something on the marketplace for 120 points...or at least get another 200 points so I could buy a stupid SFIV costume pack. Or 600 points and get that and the RE5 Versus Mode.

If true, The Ship coming to the arcade would be pretty sweet. I've always wanted to check it out but my puter isn't capable of playing it

This week's releases are:

Gel: Set & Match from the people behind Small arms

and something called Blazing Birds (no page on the Xbox site yet)
"Compete in the sport of robot Badminton. Challenge sixty computer controlled opponents over three levels of difficulty. Invite your friends to play multiplayer matches or Round Robin tournaments with up to twenty players. The unique control scheme allows for blazing fast action and responsive control. Score points using a variety of shots such as “smash”, “drop”, and “clear” using either manual or automatic aiming. Unleash seven deadly power shots including “Meteor Strike”, “Firecracker”, “Hyperspace”, “Lightning Bolt”, “Dragon Flight”, “Hunting Season”, and “Wormhole”. Only the best will face Signum IV."

Both are being released at 800 points each

I knew about Gel coming out but Blazing Birds snuck up on me. Its one of the co 2007 Dream-Build-Play winners (this and Dishwasher Samurai won the contest)

some screenshots from 2007 (from Joystiq)
dreambuildplay05.jpg

dreambuildplay04.jpg

dreambuildplay06.jpg

edit:
so that makes only Gravitron Ultra that hasn't been released in the games that placed in 2007 (Yo Ho Kablammo! got released a couple of days ago in the Community Games section under the title Dock'Em or at least I think thats the same game. Shit looks identical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back