XBOX Live Marketplace Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything about when Duel of the Planeswalkers is actually coming out for XBLA? It's been advertised as "available now" for months. But, I guess with the XBLA, I should be used to that by now.

[quote name='DeskLaser']Has anyone heard anything about when Duel of the Planeswalkers is actually coming out for XBLA? It's been advertised as "available now" for months. But, I guess with the XBLA, I should be used to that by now.[/QUOTE]

last I heard, it is supposed to get released some time late this year

okay, Blazing Birds is only going to be 400 points. Not bad as this is what it more than likely would have released at in the Community Games section though it now comes with cheese

has anyone seen a complete list of what's been release on xbl for the last 2 months. I'm looking for everything including videos, demos, xbla, etc.

I don't know if this is the right place for this but there are 2 free FF13 themes on the Marketplace.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Free :whistle2:k...are they premium themes?[/QUOTE]

No, they're regular ones. Free is free though. :D

Perhaps I'm missing something, but when you want to view what's new in the Marketplace add-ons is there a way to see more than 20 items? That's a frustratingly low number.

I can't even find a thread on Band of Bugs, but I wanted to plug my friends game (lead designer of it) coming out with more DLC this week (I believe tomorrow).

For those that don't know, Band of Bugs has the most DLC now than any XBLA game. The new DLC has totally new art, that puts the game in space (like Koloki X, his other game).

Also, there is a free update for Band of Bugs that incorporates Avatars.

[quote name='dkreegz515']Ikaruga is going to be 400 points[/QUOTE]

I regret buying that day one because of the hype, I have only played it for about 15 minutes since.

Both systems have fairly similar graphics in Need for Speed Carbon, but the Xbox 360 has better lighting while the PS3 has sharper textures. The 360 has better high dynamic range lighting in the Camaro image. We're not sure if the PS3 version blurs the background tree leaves on purpose, but it's another noticeable difference. The lighting in the street shot appears more realistic on the 360, but the building textures are sharper on the PS3. We also seem to be missing some lighting and a few landmarks in the rearview mirror of the PS3 version.

Mouse over the default Xbox 360 image to see the PlayStation 3 comparison shot

[quote name='rosetaylor01']Both systems have fairly similar graphics in Need for Speed Carbon, but the Xbox 360 has better lighting while the PS3 has sharper textures. The 360 has better high dynamic range lighting in the Camaro image. We're not sure if the PS3 version blurs the background tree leaves on purpose, but it's another noticeable difference. The lighting in the street shot appears more realistic on the 360, but the building textures are sharper on the PS3. We also seem to be missing some lighting and a few landmarks in the rearview mirror of the PS3 version.

Mouse over the default Xbox 360 image to see the PlayStation 3 comparison shot[/QUOTE]

wtf? This is the 5th or 6th post this morning from someone who joined this month where their content is either copied from another site, or is completely irrelevant to the thread it's posted in.

I'm surprised MADBALLS isn't getting any love. Not even its own thread? What?

Demo was really fun. Only 800 pts too, not 1200. I'd love to play some co-op.

Also, DROPLITZ = Awesome

And the person here plugging Band of Bugs -- I agree. Great game.

Surprised? Really? It's a licensed game for a license that hasn't been relevant in years. Not to mention that most people are going to pick up Battlefield 1943 to satisfy their online multiplayer needs.

[quote name='yukine']Surprised? Really? It's a licensed game for a license that hasn't been relevant in years. Not to mention that most people are going to pick up Battlefield 1943 to satisfy their online multiplayer needs.[/QUOTE]

I am genuinely surprised that there's not even a thread. SOMEONE here always is into something. The fact that the game and DEMO are actually pretty darn good doesn't hurt either.

Who cares if the license is a toy from when I was a kid that no one remembers?

[quote name='yukine']Surprised? Really? It's a licensed game for a license that hasn't been relevant in years. Not to mention that most people are going to pick up Battlefield 1943 to satisfy their online multiplayer needs.[/QUOTE]

not really a licensed game but rather a license put into the sequel to BaboViolent 2 (awesome freeware game for the PC).

And to be fair, they did relaunch the Madballs a year and a half ago

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I am genuinely surprised that there's not even a thread. SOMEONE here always is into something. The fact that the game and DEMO are actually pretty darn good doesn't hurt either.

Who cares if the license is a toy from when I was a kid that no one remembers?[/QUOTE]

Create a thread for it then, if there isn't one.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I am genuinely surprised that there's not even a thread. SOMEONE here always is into something. The fact that the game and DEMO are actually pretty darn good doesn't hurt either.

Who cares if the license is a toy from when I was a kid that no one remembers?[/QUOTE]
You're into it... so make the thread.

[quote name='fart_bubble']not really a licensed game but rather a license put into the sequel to BaboViolent 2 (awesome freeware game for the PC).

And to be fair, they did relaunch the Madballs a year and a half ago[/QUOTE]
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Know where I can buy one? I haven't seen them in stores since I was a kid.

[quote name='yukine']
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

Know where I can buy one? I haven't seen them in stores since I was a kid.[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us had them and they are still on Amazon through a second party (Time & Space Toys).

They didn't sell that well so it essentially amounted to Art Asylum re-releasing the original 12 (there were plans for new designs). The nice touch was that they also re-created the packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back