XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Exu']Still got codes for Assault Heroes, Sonic 1 and E4 up for grabs but Marble Blast Ultra is gone. Check my post on Page 27 to get the lowdown.

Also, if you're in the US and you offer me something nice, and can convince me to sweeten the deal, I have a 100 point code to throw in too.[/quote]
PM Sent

I have the following arcade codes, I got them a couple of months back as part of the get free 10 arcade games promotion a few months back. I already had 6 of the games so here's what I have to offer:
3D Mini Golf
Assualt Heroes
Spyglass board games
E4
Zuma
Sonic 1
Small Arms

Looking for
Robotron,Time Pilot, Joust, MS Points or any arcade games you may have that I don't already have. You can view my list of games at http://profile.mygamercard.net/Lamposts

Pm me and we'll strike a deal.

Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE:
========
Fable II Pub Games
200 MS Point Card
Robotron
Uno

WANT any game BUT these:
------------------------------------
Uno (already have)
Robotron (already have)
Joust (already have)
Frogger (already have)
AstroPop (already have)
Time Pilot (already have)
Bankshot Billiards (already have)
Worms (already have)
Spyglass Board Games (already have)

I have two one month xbl subs I'm looking to get rid of. Points or games preferred. I already have Uno, Worms, Frogger, Robotron, and Joust.

I just got a Joust code

so i currently have 2X Month XBL Gold codes, 1 Uno Code 1 Joust code.

Looking for points. Or other stuff

i have a call of duty 4 map pack code and would be willing to trade for another arcade game. if you are interested let me know what you have for trade.

I have 2 Month Codes for XBL A Joust Code and an Uno Code and a Three Month XBL Code

Looking for Points Preferable, Texas Holdem, Pacman Astropop or other XBL games i might not have.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Have

Fable 2 pub games

Want
offer on xbl games.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='eminemobied12']Have:
1 month XBL sub
200 MS Poins
Uno
Joust
Robotron

Want:
Fable 2 Pub Games[/QUOTE]
A Match!

Traded one of my Month Codes.

Still got Joust, Uno, a Month Code and a Three Month code i could possibly be inclined to trade. Looking for points.

Have 5600 MS Points(4000 and 1600) and 3 months live. Want $75 PayPal for all three. Will entertain offers for each individually later if I can't unload all three.

[quote name='bhk']Have 5600 MS Points and 3 months live. Want $75 PayPal for all three. Will entertain offers for each individually later if I can't unload all three.[/quote]

how are the points distributed lol?

[quote name='The Chop Suey']how are the points distributed lol?[/QUOTE]

One 4000 point card. One 1600. I'll edit the OP.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Have

Fable 2 Pub Games
100 MS pts from dream car challenge.

Want:
Any random XBLA games. Would love to do 100 pts for uno.[/quote]

Hey I sent you a message back, I'd love to trade.

I've got EDIT - 11 1-month XBL cards. Surprise me with offers. :)

Interested in points (either Wii or 360, preferably 360) or e-cash.

Have
Redeem code for 5 additional armor sets for Too Human (2X)

Want
Make me an offer (looking for 1 month live, MS Points, XBLA game)

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Want:
1600 Microsoft Points Card

Have:
$20 Walmart Gift Card[/QUOTE]

No offense but why don't you just buy it with the GC?

[quote name='PenguinoMF']No offense but why don't you just buy it with the GC?[/quote]

The $20 GC wouldn't cover the tax?

[quote name='Rig']The $20 GC wouldn't cover the tax?[/quote]

Well, not only that, but also because the nearest Walmart is 15 minutes away. I don't mind driving, but with the price of gas these days, meh. In addition, I thought I would see if anyone would want to trade their Points Card for my Walmart card considering most people sell their Points Card on average for $16 Paypal.

If no one grabs it, I'll just go to Walmart and buy one since I can spare the few dollars. I've been meaning to get Castle Crashers for the past few days now, so it'll probably be worth driving to get it.

I have

1 X Uno Code
1 X Joust Code
1 X 1 Month XBL Gold
1 X 3M Month XBL Gold

Looking for points, or any non Uno/robotron/joust/worms/mk/texasholdem/geometrywars code. Astropop would be nice. Or Sonic the hedgehog codes.

I have tons of 48 hour codes (about 100 or so).

I'll trade some for XBL Points or any XBL games besides Uno, Undertow, and Paperboy

have: a 30 day gamefly gift code (2 out at a time).

want: points or XBL game codes

I own Castlevania, Puzzle Quest, and Pub Games already. Other than that I'm open to talking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back