XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have
Call of Duty: World at War - Beta Token (3x)
Tom Clancy's EndWar - VIP Demo Token

Want
MS Points
XBLA Game (only new games, no UNO/Robotron/etc.)
1 Month LIVE

Have COD5 Key, want Live Arcade Ga-

Hey....

HEY YOU, YEAH YOU ELBER
STOPCOPYINGME :p

But yeah, COD5 Key for a Live Arcade Game. I have Uno, Geometry Wars, and Hold Em already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a $5 Sears Gift Card willing to trade for xbla games or points. Anything that's good like Duke Nukem, TMNT Arcade, Bomberman Live, Soul Calibur, Sonic 2, Street Fighter II HF, Megaman 9, Pacman, Castlevania: SOTN, Braid, Castle Crashers, or really anything i don't already have. Just offer me anything I don't have and chances are i'll probably take it, so just PM me.

OWN
- Aegis Wings
- Hexic
- Uno
- War World

People, the beta codes aren't sellable/tradeable for anything. It's against their TOS, so all the posts in here for beta codes have been removed.

Check the sticked Trading Forum post about the rules for proof of this.

How did my thread get moved back over to trade lists? I had Shipwreck move it out of there over to Xbox 360 forum and now it is back? It never got looked at/used in the trade forum because it quickly gets buried under 2-3 pages of tradelists because people bump their tradelist 5 times a day.

[quote name='shrike4242']People, the beta codes aren't sellable/tradeable for anything. It's against their TOS, so all the posts in here for beta codes have been removed.

Check the sticked Trading Forum post about the rules for proof of this.[/QUOTE]

Where was the delete hammer on the LBP codes?

[quote name='Purkeynator']How did my thread get moved back over to trade lists? I had Shipwreck move it out of there over to Xbox 360 forum and now it is back? It never got looked at/used in the trade forum because it quickly gets buried under 2-3 pages of tradelists because people bump their tradelist 5 times a day.[/quote]Shipwreck moved it back here, from what I'm seeing in the thread edit information.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Where was the delete hammer on the LBP codes?[/quote]They've been getting flushed out as we find them. With the frequency of these threads showing up and people tossing it into their TL's, it's a full-time job just keeping up on those.

[quote name='theking20']
I have:
one Robotron 2084 code
Xbox live wired headset
Xbox live camera
Xbox live 3 month code- would take $15 paypal for
100 Microsoft points ( I have 2 100 point codes from the dream car challenge-One per account, and a 100 point code from an xbox live kit

Want:
PM me for offers, Paypal [/quote]

Updated:D

Have: Paypal

Want: Joust or almost any arcade game except Geometry Wars, Frogger, Time Pilot, Uno, or AstroPop.

I Have Tons Of 48-hour Xbox Live Codes. Im Willing To Trade Alot For Either A 1 Month Gold Subscription Or A 3 Month Gold. I Need Gold,not Silver. Please. Any Offer? Ill Give U However Many You Need.

I Have 2 Call Of Duty World At War pc Beta Codes. If Anyone Wants One, I Am Willin To Trade For A 1 Or 3 Month Gold Xbox Live Subscription. Or Microsoft Points. Message Me If Interested. The Pc Beta Has More Maps Than The Xbox Version. So Message Me :)

Have:

iconxbox360.gif
Bankshot Billiards 2
X2

Want:

iconxbox360.gif
Braid
iconxbox360.gif
Rez HD

Have:
- Gamefly Code (1 month of 2-out at a time)
- 48 Hour Code X 2 (free)

Want:
- Any XBLA offers
- Paypal

Thanks

Have: 1 Month XBL Code, 500 Microsoft Points code from dreamcar challenge and 100 one per account Microsoft Points code.

Want: Gold Hammerburst code for Gears of War 2.

found a L4D code in my spam email address friday night. thanks to doppelgangerknight for offering me a code those and reminding me that I need to edit this post! :)

I've got a code for the Gears 2 NXE theme. It's free to anyone who can help me decide between Fable 2 or Fallout 3. I'll pick the best out of any PM's once I get home (roughly 2 1/2 hours from now).

I have an unused CoD5 M1A1 activation code (you can unlock this weapon when you first start out). I'm really just looking for anything, from Uno to Robotron or whatever. Surprise me!

Have: 500 Microsoft Points

Want: Gold Lancer for Gears of War 2

Have: 100 Microsoft Points

Want: Gears of War 2 Gamestop Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back