XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='subsidon']with live arcade unplugged, do you have to have the disc in to play the games?[/quote]
yes you do

Also I will paypal for...
Time Pilot
Frogger

I have a Contra code that I'll trade for any other code except Geometry Wars, Frogger, UNO and TMNT. I already have those as well. PM me.

On the Rewards Program, you get a code for Contra, so that is tradeable (Just so you know since you had a question next to it).

Also, I have 3 or 4 48 Hour Trials if anyone is willing to trade me for pretty much any arcade game.

I have an extra code for Robotron, I'll trade it for any other game (preferably Contra) I don't already have (I have Uno, Bankshot Billiards, Joust...).

I have a Uno and i would be intrested in getting Robotron, Geometry Wars, Astropop send me a pm if you would like to make a trade

I have a few of the Gamestop Gears of War Theme/Picture Pack codes left. And I should have a Contra code in a few days that I don't need.

Willing to trade for any Live Arcade game I don't have, but already have:

Alien Hominid
Contra
Doom
Frogger
Galaga
Gauntlet
Geometry Wars
Hexic
Joust
Lumines Live
Ninja Turtles
Pac Man
Robotron
Small Arms
Smash TV
Street Fighter II
Texas Hold 'Em
Totem Ball
Ultimate MK3
Uno

PM me if you have a code for a game that I don't have and would like to trade for a Gears of War code.

Ok people i haev an Uno code, which i will gladly trade with someone. Just send me your offer. Thanks and peace out :) And a 1 month gold code, if that interests anyone. PM me...

I also have a 48 hour trial card (6/30/2007) and the Lost Planet Bonus Map code.

Looking for geometry wars or Joust or Frogger.

I got my Contra code yesterday from the Xbox rewards so I now have Joust and Contra and would like to get Astropop, Timepilot, or 200 Microsoft points.

Have:
Outfit bonus map code
1600 point card

Want:
Robotron
Frogger
Joust
Astropop
Time Pilot

(Willing to trade my 2 items for all 5 items listed)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']NEED A 48 HOUR CODE ASAP!

Have Joust.[/quote]

inbox is full. will trade 48 hr. code for joust if you'd like. do not mean to lowball if that's not what you're lookin' for

Hello guys, I'm looking to trade Bankshot Billiards 2 for either 800 pts or a couple of games. I am mainly looking for Street fighter code. PM for offers.

I have a spare Frogger code and I should have a spare Contra code coming.

I know it'll be a longshot, but I'll trade both for either Bankshot Billiards, Time Pilot, or Astropop.

I also have some 48 hour trials. If I can't trade these, I'll sell them.

Have: Robotron code
Some 48 hour codes (I think 3 or 4)

What I don't need/want:
UNO
TMNT
Contra
Joust
Frogger
48 hour codes
SF II
Gears code
Texas Hold'em

Interested in:
Billiards
UMK
Geo. Wars
Lumines

PM me if interested. I'm open to anything you might have, not just what is listed. This is just a quick off the top of my head list. I'd trade all of my codes for one good game or all seperate.

[quote name='ChristHBK']I have UNo Code will trade for Contra and open to offers. K THX By[/quote]

I have a Contra code and would like to trade it for an UNO code. PM or email me ([email protected])

edit: went to SlaughterX for Robotron.

have a Contra code, pm me if anyone's interested.

I already have:
Geometry Wars
SFII
Texas Hold 'Em

anything else and it's yours.

Hi all, I am new to CAG (TGN veteran).... I need an UNO code. I can either pay paypal for it or trade for my Robotron code.

Have:
48 Hour Gold Cards
1 month Gold Card
2 month trials from original Xbox
Tradelist stuff
Paypal

Want, in order from most to least desired:
Uno
Bankshot Billiards
Contra
Robotron
Frogger
Astropop
Time Pilot
Joust
MS Points

Already have:
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
Wik: Fable of Souls
Bejeweled 2
Outpost Kaloki X
Hardwood Backgammon
Texas Hold 'Em

[quote name='icyjones']this thread needs a bump. i have 2 bankshot billiard codes i'm looking to trade for just about anything.[/quote]

any use for UNO and Robotron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back