XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for Bankshot Billiards, Uno or Geometry Wars, I dont have much besides a few 48 hour codes, and I also have paypal.

I am looking for Xbox Magazine disc 67 with the sleeve. I would like to buy it for a few bucks or I would trade one of my Xbox Live arcade game codes for it. I have Joust, Robotron, Contra, or Geometry Wars. I am also still lacking Time Pilot and Astropop if anyone has those for trade.

Bad news. I bought the 512 memory unit and the Geometry Wars actually comes on the memory card and is not a code so you can't trade the game unless you give away your whole memory card. I have updated the first post to reflect this so people can stop looking for Geometry Wars codes.

In other news- Anyone want to trade for my Contra, Robotron, or Joust codes? I will trade them for 200 points each, timepilot or astropop codes, a guide for each, or a couple bucks for each.

Well I couldn't get anyone to trade for my Contra code. I know it expires soon if it hasn't already. Here is the code for anyone who wants it:
KFRQQ-66PVF-PXDVV-9RT4R-DBV7J
If it still works, enjoy!

[quote name='Purkeynator']Well I couldn't get anyone to trade for my Contra code. I know it expires soon if it hasn't already. Here is the code for anyone who wants it:
KFRQQ-66PVF-PXDVV-9RT4R-DBV7J
If it still works, enjoy![/QUOTE]

Downloading now.

Thank you :applause:

I have a one-month XBL code that I can trade for Frogger, AstroPop, Time Pilot, or Contra (in that order). I'd prefer to trade it for 2 of them... The card (and probably most of these codes) needs to be used by the end of this month.

Oh, I have a 1-Month Gold Live code too, it expires the 30th, so I would love to trade it for pretty much any arcade game I don't have, or 400 MS points worth of codes. I would prefer Uno above anything else! Then Robotron after that.

Edit: I have Bankshot Billiards, Joust, Frogger, and Contra.

Anyone wanna trade for at least $8 on paypal or some 100 pt codes for Banskot Billiards 2. Code expires on the 30th. I'd prefer the points, I just really need at least 600 pts or best offer. PM me soon. ;)

I have a Robotron now that I remember at home, and am looking for GeometryWars, so if anyone wants to make that trade.

However, since its a couple miles away, the soonest I can get the code is sometime mid august.

So:
Have: Robotron
Want: GeoWars

So I am guessing today (the 30th) is the last day most if not all these free codes expire?
My 1-month of gold expires today, so anyone wanna trade codes today, for any XBLA game that I don't have? Uno or Robotron preferred! Might as well get a month of gold, than nothing... please?

:pray:

cheapo, i would trade but i have plenty of xbox live time. too bad the 30ths last day to trade many things.

I really don’t have anything to trade but if anyone would like to donate me a Robotron or Joust code before it expires I would be greatly appreciative.

Registering your Xbox 360 purchase holiday 2006 - Robotron, Frogger, and Joust
Just re-read the OP and saw this. WTF? I registered my 360 the day after Christmas. Didn’t get anything. Anyone have any extra info on this?

Hey,

I've got 12 iTunes codes (good for 12 songs), and would love to trade for an Xbox Live Arcade game. I already have Frogger, Contra and Uno, so hit me up with any other offers.

[quote name='Brainwave0']PM sent.[/quote]

Awesome, you rock! Undying gratitude + 1

That worked so well the first time...

Want : Uno
Have : More Undying gratitude

Thing expire today, so I might try.
Want : Anything, I only have hexic and aegis wing...
Have : Not much either, maybe you want a 10 days trial for City of Heroes/ City of Villain...

sorry I dont have much to offer...

Thanks

Quick question does XBL points card has a expiration date too?

feel free to check my list for anything for codes, dont want xbl time, just xbla games.
i wouldnt mind paypalin a buck or two either if thats what you want.

Want: Contra/Geo Wars/etc
Have: Nothing atm, but I'd appreciate if someone's were expiring and they wouldn't mind hooking me up. I might have some free ITunes songs again at some point soon.

I want Astropop, Joust, and/or Billiards.

I have a handful of 48-hour trials. And I have Paypal.

PM me if you want to trade/sell.

[quote name='Rig']I want Astropop, Joust, and/or Billiards.

I have a handful of 48-hour trials. And I have Paypal.

PM me if you want to trade/sell.[/QUOTE]

Rig I got a Joust code. I can send it to you and if it still works you could just paypal me $3.

*Edit, Rig discovered he already has the game. If anyone else is interested let me know.

I got a code for this, and I already have the thing. I'm looking for that AstroPop game.. or I'd be willing to accept $10 on paypal for it.

If you're at all interested, you can reach me at [email protected]
I just recalled trading Uno on here back in February for frogger! That went smoothly enough. So hopefully you guys can be of help again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back