XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have dozens and dozens of 48-hour xbox live codes. I am willing to trade atleast a months worth of xbox live 48-hour codes for one arcade game code. just not uno, or TMNT,or Bejeweled 2 or boogie bunnies. SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANNA TRADE :)

Have a one month code and an Uno code. Just tell me what you have and we can work things out. PM's preferred.

I have uno, worms, timepilot and frogger. Mostly looking to trade frogger for robotron. Anything else is up for discussion except for 48 hour codes and UMK3.

Have:
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Uno
Robotron
MS points

Want:
Call of Duty 4 map code
Puzzle Quest
Jewel Quest
OXM #80
Live
MS points
Feel free to offer anything (I have Mini Golf and the Unplugged disc, don't want Frogger, Time Pilot, or 48 hour codes)

If you have 0-5 feedback and expect me to ship first don't bother making me an offer. I tired of dealing with this fucking shit. I don't care if you are worried I'm going to scam you. I should be the one that is worried because you have NO feedback. I'm not going to risk my feedback and my access to this site (I would die without it lol) to screw you over on a item that cost a couple dollars.

Have for trade:

Uno
Geometry Wars
Mortal Kombat
Worms
1 month live

Already own:
uno
gemotry wars
mortal kombat
worms
robotron
astro pop

Want:

frogger
joust
contra
any other XBLA games!!!

:whistle2:D

Have
tons of 48 hr trials

Want
really anything(xbox codes, not mcr or anything) cept 48 hr trials XD

HAVE:
========
200 MS Point Card
Robotron
Uno

WANT any game BUT these:
------------------------------------
Uno (already have)
Robotron (already have)
Joust (already have)
Frogger (already have)
AstroPop (already have)
Time Pilot (already have)
Bankshot Billiards (already have)
Geometry Wars (already have)
Worms (already have)
Spyglass Board Games (already have)

HAVE: Tom Clancy EndWar Beta Code (my mic broke before I could get it, so I have the code)
WANT:
200+ MS Points
Worms
UMK3
Time Pilot
Astropop
Open to other things; let me know :)

Have:
Robotron
Uno
Frogger (its expired, i know some codes will work even if they expired but Im not sure if this will)

Want:

Almost anything.

I have $10 in my Alertpay account (sort of like paypal, spend money, request check, etc) and I'm willing to send the $10 for almost any game. You can open a account for free at alertpay.com for those of you interested.

$10 for anything but: doom, undertow, bomberman, castlevania, sonic

I WILL SEND CASH FIRST SINCE I AM NEW!

Edit: Ugh. Fine. $20?

Have
XBL 1 month card
Lots of Bonnaroo Itune cards that have exclusive content on them

Want
Any MS points cards
Other Arcade games

Have:
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Gone
Worms
Geometry Wars
Uno
Robotron
MS points (100 pts codes or 1600 pts codes)
1 Month of Live (I think, if you want it I will find it before any trading take place)

Want:
Paypal
Puzzle Quest
Jewel Quest
MS points
Xbox Live Arcade disc (the one that comes with Arcade system)
Feel free to offer anything, especially if its uncommon (I have Mini Golf, Poker Smash and the Unplugged disc, don't want Frogger, Time Pilot, or 48 hour codes)

If you have 0-5 feedback and expect me to ship first don't bother making me an offer. I tired of dealing with this fucking shit. I don't care if you are worried I'm going to scam you. I should be the one that is worried because you have NO feedback. I'm not going to risk my feedback and my access to this site (I would die without it lol) to screw you over on a item that cost a couple dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
have rewards 1 account with lots of points willing to trade for castlevania arkadian warriors or any others

I Have Dozens Of 48-hour Xbox Live Codes. Im Willing To Trade For Any Arcade Game Except For Uno And Robotron..any Other Code I Will Trade For 5 48-hour Xbox Live Codes

[quote name='sw337 lyk c4ndi']I Have Dozens Of 48-hour Xbox Live Codes. Im Willing To Trade For Any Arcade Game Except For Uno And Robotron..any Other Code I Will Trade For 5 48-hour Xbox Live Codes[/QUOTE]
10 days of Xbox LIVE =/= $10 Arcade game

In other words:

That, there, is a good deal you're bringing to the table.

Warning: Do NOT Trade with Homersinpson211

Do not trade with Homersinpson211 because he ripped me off. It was only 200 MS points but he still ripped me off. He took my points and redeemed them but did not send his part of the deal. He kept giving excuses about how he didn't have his end of the deal available to him and it might be a couple days. This was a couple weeks ago and he no longer responds to any PMs. I sent him a message on Live to Homer Flynn. He sent a voice message say "Um I think you have the wrong person and I don't know what you are talking about . So if you are stalking me thats creepy and dont talk to me." He is a fucking kid trying to scam people.

Avoid Homersinpson211 at all costs.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Warning: Do NOT Trade with Homersinpson211

Do not trade with Homersinpson211 because he ripped me off. It was only 200 MS points but he still ripped me off. He took my points and redeemed them but did not send his part of the deal. He kept giving excuses about how he didn't have his end of the deal available to him and it might be a couple days. This was a couple weeks ago and he no longer responds to any PMs. I sent him a message on Live to Homer Flynn. He sent a voice message say "Um I think you have the wrong person and I don't know what you are talking about . So if you are stalking me thats creepy and dont talk to me." He is a fucking kid trying to scam people.

Avoid Homersinpson211 at all costs.[/QUOTE]

thats shitty. what a piece of crap.

Still got codes for Assault Heroes, Sonic 1 and E4 up for grabs but Marble Blast Ultra is gone. Check my post on Page 27 to get the lowdown.

Also, if you're in the US and you offer me something nice, and can convince me to sweeten the deal, I have a 100 point code to throw in too.

Have: 100 Microsoft points & Many 48 hour codes about approx 30 lol

Want: Uno

send me a p.m or post back if your interested much thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back