Xbox Live Rewards Gamer IQ Contest [MS Points Prizes]

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']New Answers
1. CoD Black Ops
2. General RAAM
3. Normal
4. Master Chief

(I don't think those are in the right order, but those ARE the answers, cheers CAG's)[/QUOTE]

Answer to number four is Avery. Why are just about all of these questions about FPS games? I don't remember anything from them. :( I always have to use Google.

[quote name='Blade']Answer to number four is Avery. Why are just about all of these questions about FPS games? I don't remember anything from them. :( I always have to use Google.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, my bad.

[quote name='Blade']Answer to number four is Avery. Why are just about all of these questions about FPS games? I don't remember anything from them. :( I always have to use Google.[/QUOTE]

On the contrary. Gears of War is a Third Person Shooter. :p

If you look before you click on the quiz, it shows the logos of Gears of War, Halo, and Call of Duty. I think it's safe to assume that all of the questions are going to be related to those three series.

[quote name='nnthomas']I had no idea it adds up every quiz score... I didnt do it all weekend.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't seem to do anything with the total score, except for putting it in a (highly, highly cheatable) leaderboard.

More answers:
Bill Murray
Clay
6 months
Bering Sea

This thing is going on for another month and change, so there's still plenty of time to win. I expect one of us will win the 100MSP. :p

[quote name='nateeasy29']any idea how to get the banshee prop? I spent 400 points yesterday.[/QUOTE]8-10 weeks after the promo ends. PM me if you don't feel like waiting. ;)
[quote name='Firvagor']More answers:
[/QUOTE]
They gave me the same questions as yesterday, and this time I only got scored 39/40. Weird.

[quote name='NoDAK']8-10 weeks after the promo ends. PM me if you don't feel like waiting. ;)

They gave me the same questions as yesterday, and this time I only got scored 39/40. Weird.[/QUOTE]

I got 40/40 today.... might lose points based on how fast you answer the questions. Thanks to an above post i got them all right and answered them within 2-4 seconds.

Are all of these questions seriously going to be only for Halo, Gears of War, and Call of Duty?

Way to have a variety Microsoft.....

Still no win for me either.

[quote name='MusashiX4']Are all of these questions seriously going to be only for Halo, Gears of War, and Call of Duty?

Way to have a variety Microsoft.....[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='Firvagor']More answers:
Bill Murray
Clay
6 months
Bering Sea

This thing is going on for another month and change, so there's still plenty of time to win. I expect one of us will win the 100MSP. :p[/QUOTE]

Wish I saw this yesterday before playing, lol, I missed all the questions.

If no CAGs have won so far, I think that really speaks to the (terrible) odds of winning. Still, we'll keep playing because we like the idea of free stuff.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Still no win for me either.

My thoughts exactly.[/QUOTE]

Why does it matter? How is this bad?

[quote name='vashkey']Why does it matter? How is this bad?[/QUOTE]
Where in my post did I say I think it's "bad?" All I did was agree with another person that there is no variety in the games which they take trivia from.

Has anyone actually won anything yet? I've tried it 3 times so far but haven't gotten anything.

[quote name='The 7th Number']what are the answers for today?[/QUOTE]

Stalag 23 - Abandoned Nazi prison camp in CoD3
Tai Kaliso - Spiritual warrior from Gears of War 2
Support Weapons - 2 handed power weapons in Halo 3
Coalition of Ordered Governments - COG in Gears of War

35/40, not an instant winner today.

The odds of winning ARE pretty low from the start anyway, but you only need like a minute to do these every day, especially with the answers being updated here for quick access.

How I love thee, CAG.

[quote name='bloomy']stalag 23 - abandoned nazi prison camp in cod3
tai kaliso - spiritual warrior from gears of war 2
support weapons - 2 handed power weapons in halo 3
coalition of ordered governments - cog in gears of war

35/40, not an instant winner today.[/quote]

thanks!!!!!

It's easy, so I will do it everyday . . . but probably no one of us will win something.
Let's see what happen ! ! !

[quote name='virtualmadden']For some reason I got the same questions two days in a row.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happen to me.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']This is my second day in a row I get a message saying I've already played today so I'm all set.
What a gyp.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me to. I think there's a 24 hour timer in between play attempts, because I tried yesterday around this time, and it said I had played already, but when I was at home, around 7pm, I tried again, and it let me.

bread's done
Back