Xbox Live Vision Camera bundle $50 at BB (B&M only)

Strider2K99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This should be at every Best Buy nationwide.

I was told by a Best Buy employee about this and it supposedly ends Sunday 9/28.

Just got back from buying one. This is a great deal (normally $80), considering what it comes with:

- Vision Camera
- 12 Month Live card
- Headset
- 200 Microsoft Points
- Codes for 2 XBLA games (Robotron 2084 and Uno)

EDIT: The bundle may be tagged with a $79.99 sticker, but when scanned, should show up as $49.99.
EDIT 2: Apparently, people are still able to buy these, so it's possible it's a clearance sale for the new PGR4 bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheadyp']Thanks! My BB had 5, and its the last day for the sale so I just went ahead an bought all of them so I could sell them on ebay lol. Pretty big $$.[/QUOTE]
You're lame as hell for exploiting sales for profits

[quote name='strongpimphand']You're lame as hell for exploiting sales for profits[/quote]

Don't worry. He won't be making that much after Listing and Selling Fees, and Paypal usage.

Thanks OP!
I'm curious why this deal was posted on SD by someone who frequents CAG?
On top of that no credit was given to Strider2K99, the OP for this deal.
Shouldn't we be trying to keep game deals from SD and FW for as long as possible?

Hey not to steal your thunder but these are only 20 bucks at Toys r us it might be local but at my store they are only 20 bucks it used to cost 39.98 at tru so check them out too

[quote name='afilgueirasjr']Hey not to steal your thunder but these are only 20 bucks at Toys r us it might be local but at my store they are only 20 bucks it used to cost 39.98 at tru so check them out too[/quote]

Chances are, unfortunately, that the vast majority of TRU stores no longer have any of these. When they dropped to $40, they disappeared around me, and I usually hit about 4 or 5 stores in my area every few months.

[quote name='afilgueirasjr']Hey not to steal your thunder but these are only 20 bucks at Toys r us it might be local but at my store they are only 20 bucks it used to cost 39.98 at tru so check them out too[/quote]
that makes me want to drive to my nearest TRU right now. but i know theres not a shot in hell.

Got one earlier today at my local BestBuy (in Ohio). Marked at full price but rang up correctly for $50.
Thanks OP!

My XBL is paid through next September.If I got this bundle,should I activate the card now,or wait?
In other words will the 12 months "stack" on my existing months?

[quote name='Gotran']Yeah, the expiration date of 6/30/09 means that if you try to enter the code on the card on July 1st 09 it won't work.

However, if you want you can enter the card on 6/29/09 and it'll last until 6/29/10[/quote]

All of the Live membership and points cards WILL work even after the date it says to "redeem by". It is not actually an expiration date. If it does not work (some of the really old original Xbox not 360 ones will not work on the 360) call Xbox support and they will take care of it.

Picked one up at BB yesterday. It listed as being marked down to $50 too. Thanks OP!

Saw the post for the same thing at TRU for $21 once I got home... [http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198590 ] ...wonder if it would be worth the hassle to check out the TRU, and try to exchange that one at BB, assuming its in stock at TRU.

...Now I need to decide too if I want Robotron, or just a 2nd copy of UNO for my other 360.

TRU sold through their stock of these bundles months ago. That new thread has everybody all excited for nothing...read the thread - not one person has found the bundle. And no one will.

[quote name='180husher']TRU sold through their stock of these bundles months ago. That new thread has everybody all excited for nothing...read the thread - not one person has found the bundle. And no one will.[/quote]

I fount one ot my local TRU, but it was the wrong one.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I fount one ot my local TRU, but it was the wrong one.[/quote]

Kindly explain how it was the wrong one? I'm heading to my local TRU tonight and want to know what to look out for.

Just picked it up at BB in NYC for 50 and it wasnt in clearance, just had a 49.99 price tag

This IS clearence though, they are just getting rid of these in preparation for the new XBL+Cam+PGR4 pack for 70-80 coming out soon

[quote name='$hady']http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=61454

Xbox 360 Live Vision Kit
Price Drop - Old Price: $69.99 Save $20.00[/quote]

Glad you mentioned this since the BB stores around my area didn't know what the hell I was talking about. :roll:

Went to my local GS and got it for $49.99 because of the price drop. Sweet deal! It's like buying 1 year of xbox live and getting a vision camera, 2 arcade games and a headset for free. The best part is I used store credit to pay so I spent $0 out of pocket.:bouncy:

I got one for my self, one for my girlfriend, and one for my best friend.

Thanks alot CAG!

*I left at least one at the two Best Buys I went to (San Jose, CA)*

OH... and I was able to come across a blue wireless battery pack which are very hard to come buy now a days.

[quote name='Tropicat']Xbox Live membership can be "stacked" for up to 2 years.[/quote]
They're stackable to 3 years (36 months).

Picked one up at Levittown, NY store. The shelf price was $79.99 but it rang up for $49.99. There were 3 left for anyone interested...............Thx OP!

fuck fuck fuck!!!! ran all over austin trying to find this, finally get it at gamestop and there is no 12 moth live card in it, everything else is still there though!!!! on closer examination someone put another sticker over the one on the bottom to make it look unopened. someone mustof bought it for only the live card and then returned it, what a fucking rat. im going in first thimg tommorrow to get my money back and if they wont i will raise all kinds of hell. shitting thing is all i really wanted it for was the camera, games, and points, and i was going to ebay the 12 month card and headset.

[quote name='fighted']fuck fuck fuck!!!! ran all over austin trying to find this, finally get it at gamestop and there is no 12 moth live card in it, everything else is still there though!!!! on closer examination someone put another sticker over the one on the bottom to make it look unopened. someone mustof bought it for only the live card and then returned it, what a fucking rat. im going in first thimg tommorrow to get my money back and if they wont i will raise all kinds of hell. shitting thing is all i really wanted it for was the camera, games, and points, and i was going to ebay the 12 month card and headset.[/QUOTE]

Well you got what you wanted it for. I would seriously raise hell, and they will probably say something to the effect of, how do we know you didn't do it. I keep hearing about missing Xbox Live card subscriptions. Disturbing trend....

Found one today at 1 of the 2 BB's I stopped at on my way home. I still had $28 on my BB Gift Card (from b-day), so it was even better for me!

Really Not too bad at all.
Especially considering that the headset included is the older style headset that has the larger plug with the mute/volume controls that snap right into the controller.
I had gotten the newer style headset with my 360 (bought back in May) with the crappy volume/mute controls mid-wire.

Yeah I got mine last night, they had a bunch but i don't think people know that it's $50 or they would of been sold out.

[quote name='h1gh3r_l1m1ts']Yeah I got mine last night, they had a bunch but i don't think people know that it's $50 or they would of been sold out.[/QUOTE]

My best buy actually had a sticker on the rack that said As Advertised $49.99. It was the newer bundle too with the new headset.

I just went to another BB that had like 10 of them but no sign it was $49.99, so I guess it depends on the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really, the BB i went to just had it stacked on top of the 3 month packs on top of some rack near the accessories section.

I just picked up the last one at the Niles, OH Best Buy. It's the newish one with the newer headset and 12-month card that expires in '09.

Got one myself yesterday, but I hit this deal last year at Toys R US delivered for like $36. So I have no use for the camera and I already have UNO and Robotron (from last year) anybody interested in trading for some other Live games or such? The camera, Uno, and Robotron that is.

Got mine last night in Reading, PA. They had at least 6 hanging on the shelf.

Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Picked one up in the SE Memphis, TN store a few days ago, had one more left at that point. All cards inside were marked as expiring on 6/30/2009

What does the newer headset look like? What are the new improvements?

I always thought the headset has always been the same....

[quote name='muumuu']Picked one up in the SE Memphis, TN store a few days ago, had one more left at that point. All cards inside were marked as expiring on 6/30/2009[/quote]

Guess they wanted to start clearancing now and avoid any of them expiring. I didn't even notice they had dates on them...

bread's done
Back