Xbox Max Payne $1.96 online

I always heard that the two Max Payne's were great games. Why is it so ridiculously cheap now? If all xbox games were under 10 dollars I'd have a ton.

Also Midtown Madness 3 is showing up at 5.96 now.

[quote name='Treythalomew']I always heard that the two Max Payne's were great games. Why is it so ridiculously cheap now? If all xbox games were under 10 dollars I'd have a ton.

Also Midtown Madness 3 is showing up at 5.96 now.[/quote]

I saw them at GS for $1.50 also, MY Xbox and Max Payne 2 had just gotten stolen and i was buying a PS2 and games, I saw them and bought all they had...Kept one and sold the rest.....they were the first games i ever sold on E-bay!!

[quote name='mkernan']This is 360-compatible in case anybody was wondering (and too lazy to look it up).[/quote]

I was and am. Tanks.

[quote name='Treythalomew']I always heard that the two Max Payne's were great games. Why is it so ridiculously cheap now?...[/quote]

Because they weren't that great, but Rockstar thought they were. Max Payne had some really great moments on the PC, but the console version just didn't sparkle. The sequel bored me after a few levels. And both games were easy and too short.

BTW, Midtown Madness 3 is just a sick joke perpetrated by the Circuit City webmaster. The game has been on the site for literally years now and has never been in stock.

[quote name='glockant']except for the crying baby levels![/quote]

I actually thought the nightmare levels were some of the most captivating of the series. Really helped set the tone and motivation for the first game. To me, their omission was one of the weaknesses of the sequel; it was just too vanilla.

bread's done
Back