Xbox One $499.99 in stock currently at Amazon.com/BestBuy.com [In-store pickup now available]

I'm glad you wasted part of your life to type that!
and you for responding...haha.

Any Houston CAGs looking for the system at B&M, you can find them at Target on S. Main (6 in stock at Noon local time).

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Thank you OP, i picked up one from BBY(just got confirmation it's got shipped). I wish i saw the bundle one with $30 off LIve. o wells 

not bad since i'm a Elite plus, hopefully i get by friday so i can game on the weekend.

I've seen them around mn all over the place. To me that is bad news for Microsoft but that could change once titanfall is out

Target in Concord NH has had them on the shelves this morning and Monday afternoon. I laughed when I heard how Microsoft was so slow to release to other parts of the world but I am impressed with how they are making sure they are available for the holidays.

Getting a PS4 is a different story...

I've seen them around mn all over the place. To me that is bad news for Microsoft but that could change once titanfall is out
They're selling as well as PS4, over 2 million. I think they're just doing a better job of supplying retailers so far. Mainly due to being in less markets than PS4.

They're selling as well as PS4, over 2 million. I think they're just doing a better job of supplying retailers so far. Mainly due to being in less markets than PS4.
It's not that they are in less markets... it is that there is less demand outside the U.S. so they can put the majority of their focus here... as they should.

How is that bad news? Microsoft may have shipped 5 million. No one but Microsoft knows at this point.

The question is how many of the 2/2.1 million sales of both consoles were to resellers who are eventually going to return some of them when they can't make a big profit? At least some of those sales were to resellers

The question is how many of the 2/2.1 million sales of both consoles were to resellers who are eventually going to return some of them when they can't make a big profit? At least some of those sales were to resellers
I wonder this as well. Will there be piles of Xbox Ones and PS4s at all stores in January?

It seems bad because the wii u did a similar thing. Oos during launch and then was easy to find weeks later. Yeah xb1 is selling well enough but the steam seems to have run out. Not saying it's a bad console but I'm surprised to see them already.

I don't see how anyone can have an opinion of whether or not the Xbox One being in stock is a good or bad thing for Microsoft, since there isn't a single person here who knows how many they've shipped out to retailers. I guess that's just the console wars I guess, but it seems pretty silly to me.

It's pointless to know who will win before the first year anyways. Demand is going to be through April or May thanks to Titanfall. MS did a good job first year wise in terms of games, the real test will be January 2015 and beyond.

But XBone won't be close to the disaster the Wii U was in sales. Only 5 million? That's going to be quite easy to break. XBone is already near the half way point and probably over it after this weekend of sales. Nintendo dropping the fucking ball with the Wii U.

Sold out on Amazon again btw.

Not sure you live but all the metros area are gone.

Anyways. Mine shipped pretty fast from bby. Placed an order at 6pm. Got the package this morning. Not bad at all

It's pointless to know who will win before the first year anyways. Demand is going to be through April or May thanks to Titanfall. MS did a good job first year wise in terms of games, the real test will be January 2015 and beyond.

But XBone won't be close to the disaster the Wii U was in sales. Only 5 million? That's going to be quite easy to break. XBone is already near the half way point and probably over it after this weekend of sales. Nintendo dropping the fucking ball with the Wii U.

Sold out on Amazon again btw.
Dont believe Titanfall will be that big of a mover. Its on 360 and PC as well, and its a new title. Any COD, madden, fifa, etc. Should be a bigger system seller than a new IP, that you can easily play outside of the XB1

check your bby stores. My store had a shipment in today and people were buying them like crazy. I guess its YMMV about holding them until Sunday. 

I just got back from work but I was out today and the best buy in Roseville Michigan had at least 50 xbox ones at about 3:30 pm. Sorry woulda posted sooner but was so busy. So for anybody that is in the area or knows somebody in the area wanting one, they're probably still there! I asked and they were all available to sell

Personally I see it coming back instock being less about it not selling well, and more about Microsoft keeping up with demand. I mean I went to Bestbuy and Gamestop the other day, and while they both did have systems instock Bestbuy sold out of their last 3 while I was shopping around and when I was in Gamestop 2 other people besides me bought one and it sounded like somebody over the phone wanted one held. I think while the PS4 does indeed have high demand, I feel like Microsoft is simply doing a better job of supplying the consoles than Sony especially since this is the very edge before Christmas.

They've sold 2 million units so far. Yeah, really bad news.
It seems that Microsoft, imo, has had the more stable launch. I prefer PS over XB, but I feel that Microsoft has been able to meet demand alot better than Sony since launch. Maybe not as many people want them, but 2M isn't a bad sales number especially considering you can still find them. Not to mention there hasn't been as much buzz about broken XB1s as there's been about PS4s.

I know at least 10 people buying an XB1 when TitanFall comes out. That game will move over a million systems by itself.

We got 2 Xbox Ones at my store a few days ago and it sold out within 20 minutes, lol. I don't even know hoe these people knew we got them in stock.

I don't see how anyone can have an opinion of whether or not the Xbox One being in stock is a good or bad thing for Microsoft, since there isn't a single person here who knows how many they've shipped out to retailers. I guess that's just the console wars I guess, but it seems pretty silly to me.
I was reading somewhere that Microsoft was saying 2 Million sold and Sony was saying they sold 2.1 Million. I would say they both are selling well.

I predict that Xbox One will sell more than PS4 in December because of Microsoft's much larger supply.  After December, it'll be anyone's game.

bread's done
Back