Xbox One CAG Game Night

If we can get at least 6 people we should do Destiny. We could run Omen through one of the earlier raids or do crucible. The new rift game mode is pretty fun.
I just bought the Taken king and would be down to play Destiny. I have two level 25s. I don't know if that is high enough to play what you guys want to play though.

If we can get at least 6 people we should do Destiny. We could run Omen through one of the earlier raids or do crucible. The new rift game mode is pretty fun.
I am down, I am level 13 hunter now and going to be leveling and patrolling more today while doing some story.

Once I get to 25 on hunter I'll drink my potion on a titan character. I had a level 9 warlock on my account that I played back in December before I quit it.

If anyone is on today and wants to fire team up, party and let's go.

I'm a weak bitch... I grabbed a digital code for Forza 6.

And I'm down for some Destiny tonight. I'm a level 36 Warlock but still haven't done any raids yet

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to get kids and bed and then get on Destiny most likely. Wife has been playing Forza 6, racing her new Mercedes. Haha

I am ready to blow some alien shit up.

I am going to get kids and bed and then get on Destiny most likely. Wife has been playing Forza 6, racing her new Mercedes. Haha

I am ready to blow some alien shit up.
Came home from my rehearsal dinner and my girls got a couple girlfriends over. Like wtf... clearly she doesnt understand Im supposed to be playing Destiny

Me and the wife ended up watching some Breaking Bad and snuggling up with kids in bed.

I'll be playing Destiny sporadically throughout the day and weekend. If your on and want to fire team for bounties or strikes hit me up.

Forza 6 tonight for game night? I'd also like to do some of the R6 stress test if you guys have it

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't realize the beta was live for R6. Will have to start the download on that. Won't be home from work until after 10:30pm  tonight.

Also, got Evolve in the mail Friday, so thanks for that. Was surprised to see it ship from Gamefly though. Figured it'd have shipped from Massachusetts. :p

Didn't realize the beta was live for R6. Will have to start the download on that. Won't be home from work until after 10:30pm tonight.

Also, got Evolve in the mail Friday, so thanks for that. Was surprised to see it ship from Gamefly though. Figured it'd have shipped from Massachusetts. :p
I'be been pretty busy and didn't feel like making the trip to the post office, so I just ordered it off Gamefly. We'll have to get an off night going with it soon.

And ZAT!!!!!!!

I am down for some Forza 6. Only got about 13 races on my belt, as soon as I could free drive, me and my have just been split screening it.

Or destiny Strike/raids. My Hunter is 40 with 233 light score, this game has replaced my COD fps need currently.

Puh fifer on xb1. Looking for some people to play destiny with. And maybe some Forza/GTA/other. Feel free to send me a message/invite. Usually am on weekends and nights EST.

Alright guys... So gamenight has fallen off a bit. It's awesome that because of gamenight we all play coop together on off nights but it would be nice to get the big game nights going again. Thinking we should try to start back up for this Monday night. When I get home from work today I'll set up a poll and link it to the op.

Also I think I've added everyone's name to the list in the OP but if I forgot you please just mention it.

Reminds me. I saw mention on Twitter earlier today that Battlefield Hardline will be in the vault for October. Maybe now I can own a legit copy and not have my game freeze EVERYTIME I attempt to join.

We can do a poll on Monday, but seems Forza Horizon 2 is the game that got us the biggest groups in the past. Me, student, AJ Pickles, Stryker, BrownWing, Stranger, Omen.  Anybody want in for FH2 next week, Monday?

We can do a poll on Monday, but seems Forza Horizon 2 is the game that got us the biggest groups in the past. Me, student, AJ Pickles, Stryker, BrownWing, Stranger, Omen. Anybody want in for FH2 next week, Monday?
Biggest group was Halo MCC on the first or second night I think, but FH2 has been big groups too and more fun.

90% chance I'll be around tonight. Most likely will be at a viewing tonight, and with the Battle for Zendikar prerelease starting tonight, if a friend wants to go, I'll probably go with him for that as well (already going tomorrow night).

I will be on tonight, if anything just to chat.

Game wise - Forza horizon 2, Forza 6, Destiny, NBA 2k16 is on my slate. Little interest in rainbow 6.

I might jump on if I see some people playing. I have been trying to finish Metal Gear Solid 2. Wow is that game hard to explain when people ask about it. "So there's this guy named Big Boss and he had three clones." Then as they leave "Wait! I haven't even told you about Revolver Ocelot's arm."

Anyone end up doing anything last night? I was on and waiting for a party invite to game as a group. Never happened so I just played NBA with my RB buddies.

So.... Tony Hawk it is on Friday! Nice right? Just kidding but let's play some Gears, or GTA, or Forza or anything at all. Party up between 9:30 and 10. I know Champloo is in at least, how bout the rest of you chuckleheads?

I was on Monday night but nobody else was.

We could play the Rainbow Six Beta tonight.  I have four codes for it if any of you don't have it.

I'll be on probably around 1030.

Darby/BrownWing, I was away from my XB1 at the moment you sent me those party invites last night. I didn't see them and dove right in to FIFA. Sorry dudes.

Darby/BrownWing, I was away from my XB1 at the moment you sent me those party invites last night. I didn't see them and dove right in to FIFA. Sorry dudes.
No big deal. Stryker, Darby and I all played some Halo 3 ODST campaign until Darby got the new dashboard update. It was a lot of fun!

I know Monday and Friday are the usual nights, but would anyone be interested in Halo MCC tonight? Destiny has ensured that I haven't devoted much time to that game, but I've been hankering for some Halo recently, what with the new game coming very soon.

I know Monday and Friday are the usual nights, but would anyone be interested in Halo MCC tonight? Destiny has ensured that I haven't devoted much time to that game, but I've been hankering for some Halo recently, what with the new game coming very soon.
I'd be down for some MCC. I suppose I should try to run through Halo 4 again since my Halo 5 CE just shipped.

bread's done
Back