Xbox One CAG Game Night

I had fun last week so I'm down again. I work Friday til 9pm CST but off SAT/SUN so ill join late on Friday. Of course this is game dependent because I don't have a huge library of games. Does the new GWG have multiplayer?

I don't currently have plans Friday so I'll most likely be around. As for the GWG question, Speedrunners is 4 players if I'm not mistaken. Not sure how many players Crossout allows but that looks like it could be decent as well. Also free.

Crossout looks real bad, bit it looks to be a mmo of some sort with cars.

Paladins is a f2p overwatch style game that could be fun.

What other multi-player games that support like 6 people do you have?

If you guys have ea access you should grab the battlefield games, we could do Hardline and BF1 this week since we did 4 last week

I think someone suggested we dinGus which would be very fun. There's a mode where everyone can play a certain position with their own created character that is very cool and would be fun to play occasionally over time as the characters level up and get better. We would have to play against other teams of real people though

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot about Paladins, that could be good.

Interesting tidbit about Crossout I learned tonight is that it surprisingly doesn't have achievements. Haven't play the game itself yet however.

Confused about this dinGus thing however. Searching on TA and google has failed me. Is this shorthand for a name or a game mode or what exactly?

Alright, time to start planning for the weekend since we didn't do anything last weekend.  If we don't get anything going, I'm just going to be that annoying guy that just joins peoples' Xbox Parties uninvited and see what y'all are up to.

Is this finally the weekend to try Bomberman?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, time to start planning for the weekend since we didn't do anything last weekend. If we don't get anything going, I'm just going to be that annoying guy that just joins peoples' Xbox Parties uninvited and see what y'all are up to.

Is this finally the weekend to try Bomberman?
You on tonight Mav?

Fiance and kids are out of town for teh week, so I'm flying solo.  I'm going to be doing some Mixer streaming (even if I have just 2 followers, lol).  Anyone looking to do some co-op and/or co-streaming, let me know.

If anyone cares to follow, my Mixer stream is here https://mixer.com/tunermonkey

My bad fellas, have not been around much to plan anything. I'm up for this Friday night, but would also be up to do something tonight, or this week if you guys want

Dingus was supposed to be FIFA. Not sure how that happened lol

Did you guys play Bomberman?

I really wish we could start this back up

If anyone is up for this add me up maybe we can do a Weds or Thurs night or possibly later on Fri and Saturday after my son goes to bed.

XBL: Zylofown

bread's done
Back