Xbox One CAG Game Night

Not to give our resident Symmetra player Darby any ideas, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gLBjU8jzso

With the new changes in The Division to the Dark Zone level bands, my solo capabilities there took a severe nose dive.

So, I guess I need to start increasing my group opportunities. If you need another warm body to run pretty much anything Division, feel free to add me. 

I'm also enjoying Overwatch, so that works too.

With the new changes in The Division to the Dark Zone level bands, my solo capabilities there took a severe nose dive.

So, I guess I need to start increasing my group opportunities. If you need another warm body to run pretty much anything Division, feel free to add me.

I'm also enjoying Overwatch, so that works too.
Still playing the Division here!

It's the weekend, anyone have plans to do a game night?  

I've almost given into all the hype and bought overwatch.  Is anyone still playing it?  I am wanting to go digital since I am game sharing but the CAG in me is fighting the urge to buy it at msrp.  

It's the weekend, anyone have plans to do a game night?

I've almost given into all the hype and bought overwatch. Is anyone still playing it? I am wanting to go digital since I am game sharing but the CAG in me is fighting the urge to buy it at msrp.
I've been playing a couple nights a week and I know pickles is as well. While I was stuck working, I believe some of the gang also got together Monday night.

Also about to switch to Overwatch for tonight if anyone is jumping on.

Alive.jpg

Game night. Friday 9/30 starting at 9:30pm est. Forza Horizon 3 will be the game.

FYI you need to play a little bit of the campaign before online opens up.

It's a good idea to have cars in each class

I added my gamertag (Mike OnThe Mike) but unfortunately I won't be able to make game night as I am away on vacation at the moment ):

I would definitely love to join the next FH3 game night whenever that happens

Jetsfan4ever80??????

Not sure about this guy....

Just kidding, add yourselves to the OP if you haven't and start inviting people. It's usually helpful to include that your a cag when sending a friend invite

Jetsfan4ever80??????

Not sure about this guy....

Just kidding, add yourselves to the OP if you haven't and start inviting people. It's usually helpful to include that your a cag when sending a friend invite
I thought the same thing. Only thing our group needs now is a Bills fan to complete the quadfecta. Then again, does such a thing exist?

Oh Bills fans are real, they're so lame they call themselves the Bills Mafia. Fortunately for us they just don't know how to use computers yet

I got FH3 as well. I'm not sure how far I have to get before I can do online stuff but I'm about 30 minutes in and just did the first expansion.

I got FH3 as well. I'm not sure how far I have to get before I can do online stuff but I'm about 30 minutes in and just did the first expansion.
I think you unlock the online around the 3rd festival. Maybe 2 hours of play if that.

Yup, tough game Sunday Stryker. Can't complain about 3-1 without the goat though, just didn't think that's be the game they dropped

Gonna do another game night this Friday the 7th starting around 9:30pm again.

Gotta play for like 2 hours before online opens. It's also recommended you babe a few cars at the higher end of each class (unless you don't mind borrowing).

After doing a fair amount of grinding on the Goliath race I am now level 316

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone planning on playing tonight? Trying to figure out if I'm gonna stick to the plan with Forza, or try to get a group together for Gears horde

So how does one get the 100,000 credits or whatever from Rise of the Tomb Raider?

Oh, and what do credits do? I've only played the campaign but I have the season pass and plan on playing endurance mode eventually.

Edit: sorry, wrong thread.

Forza and Gears are both awesome.

Game night Friday. Gears of War 4. If we get enough we can do some private matches for some CAG on CAG violence, and if not we can always do horde.

We didn't play anything Friday. It's tough to commit to trying to play if I don't know that other people are interested.

I do know that quite a few CAGs grabbed Titanfall 2, so we will give it a shot playing that this Friday at 9:30pm

OP is a wiki. Just scroll to the top and instead of clicking 'Reply to the Topic', choose 'Edit Wiki Post' and enter your gamertag w/ CAG name.
Thanks for the info. Seems I'm still having a bit of trouble. When I click "Edit Wiki Post" at the top of the page, it only allows me to edit the Fora Horizon post

Thanks for the info. Seems I'm still having a bit of trouble. When I click "Edit Wiki Post" at the top of the page, it only allows me to edit the Fora Horizon post
Oh yeah that was my bad. I thought the GTs were still on the OP. Should've said edit the 2nd post but it looks like you figured it out.

Yeah, it's weird. On my phone it only let's me edit the very first post, and not the one after that.

I did grab Tittyfall today so looking forward to playing that with you guys tonight. I call being on Strangers team if he plays lol

I lost my regular Rocket League partner (Dark Rider) to college so I'd be down to play that.

Have H5, but haven't played at all. You got Titanfall 2 or Gears 4? those have been in my online MP rotation

Anybody getting on Star Wars for the 4x XP weekend?  I'm going to burn my EA Access trial this weekend...can I even group up with ppl on my trial?

My time has become really limited since I went back to work, but anyone looking for some sessions of Rocket League, let me know. I usually play from about 10p Est until 11-1130.

I won't be playing after tonight until thanksgiving, stupid 12 hour shifts next week. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back