Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Well once again Microsoft's PR people aren't very good at their job. Every time I see one of these videos I feel like the person showing it off learned how to use the feature 1 minute before they started filming.

I sure hope the PS4 has the snap feature like the XBOX One.

sig.jpg

i predict xbox will release a new bundle early next year if not before christmas to better compete with the 399 price point.

Not the best demo they could have ever made to show off the feature, but it's cool and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be using it to play video from my Blu-ray player while I game sometimes.
I'm excited to Snap the local news in. I stop gaming before 11 to catch the local news. Wouldn't mind getting in a couple more rounds of COD or BF4 during the news!

so what are people's thoughts on the game disc now being on the left of the case?

hovwfG2.jpg

Don't like it but honestly, going to try and go all digital this gen anyway.

Game disc being on the left is actually real?  i thought it was just someone who just turned the case upside down.  Its kinda weird im mainly glade there using the smaller cases,  the thing that holds the disc in is what worries me,   xbox can never get the game cases right.  PS perfected that back on ps2.  Always found the xbox cases to be hard on the discs center,  even worse on the 360 cases.

anyone had ANY luck finding xb1 games for sale at target with this b2g1 deal going on right now?
My target had Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza, and Call of Duty Ghosts for sale today. I didn't pick anything up though since I have Dead Rising 3 and BF4 paid off at Amazon with free credit from swagbucks. I hope Amazon does a B2G1 next week on Xbox One games so I can get a free game. Still haven't decided if I want Lego Marvel or Ryse.

Last edited by a moderator:
My target had Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza, and Call of Duty Ghosts for sale today. I didn't pick anything though since I have Dead Rising 3 and BF4 paid off at Amazon with free credit from swagbucks. I hope Amazon does a B2G1 next week on Xbox One games so I can get a free game. Still haven't decided if I want Lego Marvel or Ryse.
Did they have those Day One slipcovers on Ryse, Forza 5 or Dead Rising 3? I saw a photo of them on display, yet none of them had those silver and black covers that make the Xbox logo when placed next to each other.

Edit:

These are the covers I mean;

Xbox-One-Day-One-Games.jpg

Thats sucks. I was leaning towards Lego marvel but I guess I'll just get Ryse then.

Did they have those Day One slipcovers on Ryse, Forza 5 or Dead Rising 3? I saw a photo of them on display, yet none of them had those silver and black covers that make the Xbox logo when placed next to each other.

Edit:

These are the covers I mean;

Xbox-One-Day-One-Games.jpg
No they were just the regular editions.

Yeah stinks that Lego Marvel got delayed, but I am planning on picking it up for Wii U on BF. I believe GS might have it for $30 for Wii U that day

Okay, so those slip covers making the X are damn cool.
That's how I feel about them, which is why I'm surprised they're not on display at Target. I know I've read they're for pre-orders, but I figured they'd be on first run copies as well.

He sucks at driving! lol
He definitely doing it on purpose, too. He's playing on Major Nelson's profile, so he's ruining Larry's stats!

For those doing the 3 for $25 Bonus MYBB Certificate, have you already pre-ordered your 3 games or are you waiting for like the week?

Some games are already going out of stock for pick-up in my area and was just wondering.

For those doing the 3 for $25 Bonus MYBB Certificate, have you already pre-ordered your 3 games or are you waiting for like the week?

Some games are already going out of stock for pick-up in my area and was just wondering.

Preordered mine well ahead of time.

Just happen to have 3 on pre order. So I better get my $25 points on top of my $30 in RZ certs.

What's weird is the disk is even on the left side of the case in the cod steelbook cases,that  come in the hardened edition.

Deciding if I should go digital or physical with my first three games (Ryse, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, and Killer Instinct as a bonus) when I pick up the XBox One next Friday. I've been saving up my points cards (and a couple as well from the famous 1200 for $5) and thinking of just going digital buy buying/downloading them before I go to work that morning or go Physical then trading them in once done.

What are you guys planning to do?

I'm considering canceling my Amazon pre-order of the Day One Edition Xbox One. What do you guys suggest? Should I keep it and sell it on eBay, sell it to some other CAG and get it shipped straight from Amazon (if that even works), what?

I would sell it on eBay then change the shipping address to the winning bidder.

A friend of mine who had a preorder from Amazon put it up on auction/buy it now and it was sold 20 minutes later.

I would sell it on eBay then change the shipping address to the winning bidder.

A friend of mine who had a preorder from Amazon put it up on auction/buy it now and it was sold 20 minutes later.
Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask a few more questions, if you don't mind.

I've never sold anything on eBay, and I've read many horror stories about shady buyers. Will I be protected, as a seller?

Also, changing the shipping address should make the delivery pretty straightforward, especially since I have Amazon Prime, but in case no one buys it until before the actual release day, can I just cancel pull out the auction?

Deciding if I should go digital or physical with my first three games (Ryse, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, and Killer Instinct as a bonus) when I pick up the XBox One next Friday. I've been saving up my points cards (and a couple as well from the famous 1200 for $5) and thinking of just going digital buy buying/downloading them before I go to work that morning or go Physical then trading them in once done.

What are you guys planning to do?
Still planning on going physical for the most part. Most of the good deals ($10 RZ certs from BBY, 20% GCU discount) seem to currently apply only to physical copies. I also don't collect games and trade them in to help finance the next purchase. I may go digital with some games I plan to keep long-term, such as Destiny.

physical means you can always resell, they are going to have to lower prices (not going to happen) or force me to go digital.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask a few more questions, if you don't mind.

I've never sold anything on eBay, and I've read many horror stories about shady buyers. Will I be protected, as a seller?

Also, changing the shipping address should make the delivery pretty straightforward, especially since I have Amazon Prime, but in case no one buys it until before the actual release day, can I just cancel pull out the auction?
As long you have the tracking number, you'll be fine. As for changing the shipping address, you can change to whoever you want it shipped to.

Still planning on going physical for the most part. Most of the good deals ($10 RZ certs from BBY, 20% GCU discount) seem to currently apply only to physical copies. I also don't collect games and trade them in to help finance the next purchase. I may go digital with some games I plan to keep long-time, such as Destiny.
You're probably right. I did notice that Best Buy is going to do the buy 3, get $25 RZ certs for next week. Well, gotta go back to get my pre-orders in.

Hoping there's a good sale before the MSP to real currency balance expires next year.

my local target has ryse out and dead rising and couple other's. im holding out hope come sat the games i want ac4,bf4,nba 2k14 is out if i could get 2 and one free i could use my amazon credit on 4th launch game good chance dead rising.

I just got a promotional e-mail from Microsoft about Dead Rising 3 and all it does is show all the silly, dumb costumes you can dress in.  The more "zany" crap they show the more I think I'm just going to rent this one.  I'm sure it's good, but I'm not big on spending $60 on games as it is and I get less excited each time I happen to see something.

bread's done
Back