Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Xbox One actually gained a launch title this week: Zumba Fitness World Party. Not the most exciting game, but every little bit helps.
Oh, great. Another candidate for Amazon's lightning deals.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I still want to see gameplay of 2k to see how it is. I'll be getting it regardless, but yeah.

And, I don't think it'd be much of a difference between PS4 & Xbox One. More or less, they'd be the same, I would believe. 

Does it worry anyone all of 2k's footage has been from the PS4? Are we sure it will look the same on xbox one?
The creators of 2k always do all there gameplay with sony systems. They have a contract with them or something but they both look the same from what they say.

Getting pumped, a month to go.  Hope my best buy isnt too crazy the morning it comes out.  I don't feel like waiting outside at midnight, I just hope I dont lose my preorder, or im going to flip the store over. 

lol just sayin. If i can't get mine the whole store must go. I need to unload my resident evil and gears of war xbox. 

with gamestop's 48 hour policy, can't imagine how crazy it'll be those two days. a lot will come in at midnight but it'll be a mad house in that small place lol

yeah, im paying for my cousins day one. Did a pickup on BB for a day one, they better not mess this up!

Mine in coming from Amazon, taking Friday off so I can just sit, wait, and visualize 2k14

yeah, im paying for my cousins day one. Did a pickup on BB for a day one, they better not mess this up!

Mine in coming from Amazon, taking Friday off so I can just sit, wait, and visualize 2k14
Dude...2k14 looks RIDICULOUS. We haven't seen gameplay yet but that by far looks like the best sports game on next-gen thus far. Looks super nice. Still waiting on FIFA media.

I placed my order on 10-14 with BB and I just checked to see that I haven't been cancelled. For those that had their orders cancelled, when did you place the order? Was it for more than 1 unit?

Saw the gameplay trailer for NBA Live.... Are they serious?!?!?!?!  You think for being in development for 2 years it would look somewhat decent!  NBA 2k14 is in another world comparably!!

gamestop's black Friday add was just posted on bfads net  I noticed both the ps4 and xbox one are in the add  which states limited quanties on both and to check your local store for availability, this maybe a good thing for those who did not pre order the systems.  Hopefully they will have some available since it is in the add. I should noted as stated on bfads this is probably not the finalized add since both watchdogs and driveclub are both in the add and were recently delayed.

Any news about walmart pre orders?  I pre ordered from a walmart store the day they opened up pre orders.  Any bad news regarding there pre orders i should be aware of?  I havent been on here for a month or so.

gamestop's black Friday add was just posted on bfads net I noticed both the ps4 and xbox one are in the add which states limited quanties on both and to check your local store for availability, this maybe a good thing for those who did not pre order the systems. Hopefully they will have some available since it is in the add. I should noted as stated on bfads this is probably not the finalized add since both watchdogs and driveclub are both in the add and were recently delayed.
just saw it, too--$29.99 Battlefield for for PS3 & 360--you can easily trade up for the Xbox One version.

Saw some appealing, some. Looks good!

Edit:

trade up from Amazon

just saw it, too--$29.99 Battlefield for for PS3 & 360--you can easily trade up for the Xbox One version.

Saw some appealing, some. Looks good!

Edit:

trade up from Amazon
Not absolutely sure but, amazon may have killed the promo. Ive tried adding all of the games to a trade in to see and the promo is no longer popping up. Hopefully it gets fixed.

why would anyone even think about buying nba live it has never been good since at least the 90's even then it was awful. nba 2k is by far the best looking and best playing sports games around and close 2nd is mlb the show.

why would anyone even think about buying nba live it has never been good since at least the 90's even then it was awful. nba 2k is by far the best looking and best playing sports games around and close 2nd is mlb the show.
EA sucks at making character models. They always look like a team of gumbys on live ever since I can remember.

What reason did they give?
That my item wasn't available in store and that I needed to call the customer service line. I called. They told me that the website shouldn't have let me try buy it. It's funny because my credit card still has a pending charge of 530 dollars.

EA sucks at making character models. They always look like a team of gumbys on live ever since I can remember.
Ew. They're so shiny...they should have not released a trailer. Looks like total garbage next to 2k14. At least before I saw what it looked like I was a little curious about it. Now I have absolutely zero interest. Thanks EA!

EA doesn't HAVE to try anymore. People will buy it anyway.

I hope there's more pre-orders for the console sometime, by the way. Missed my chance.

Sorry to hear that @Tacit, sadly many are buying just to sell them....hopefully MS and Sony release plenty of units to discourage flipping and get it in the hands of people who actually want to play games on it

So I have my xbox one paid off along with assassins creed 4 and battlefield 4. Should I just wait til launch to get the games or do the trade up for $10 when it launches? I know my saves will not transfer.

bread's done
Back