Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Anyone know where I can find the Power Up Steal of the Week, 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards XBOX One Products?? (REDEEMABLE for 5000 points)

All I see when I log in is the 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards PS4 Products?? Does the XBONE coupon not come out until tomorrow 11/18/13, and will it stack with the 30% Bonus?

Last edited by a moderator:
cancelled my x1 preorder. im gonna wait for a possible kinectless version, a disk based full version of ki & halo 5. my ps4 will hold me untill then. 

I know. And I contemplated just returning the PS4, but after speaking with amazon they offered $80 refund without asking, so it's a no-brainer at this point. Besides that, I had them both pre-ordered when they became available because I didn't know which one I wanted. I'm getting married in 3 weeks and supposed to start moving into my house slowly next week so my time would've been mostly this weekend. My fiancee also said I could keep both systems if I wanted, but considering the costs it's rather selfish spending $1000 on new games right now. Trust me I'd like both :lol:
Word of advice from a married guy here "unhappily of coarse" keep them both.

Has anyone heard anything or still anticipate amazon offering the buy 2 get 1 for xbox one games like they did for the ps4 last week? Need to put my orders in soon and I'm guessing they won't offer it..

cancelled my x1 preorder. im gonna wait for a possible kinectless version, a disk based full version of ki & halo 5. my ps4 will hold me untill then.
This is still a thing people are waiting for?

Has anyone heard anything or still anticipate amazon offering the buy 2 get 1 for xbox one games like they did for the ps4 last week? Need to put my orders in soon and I'm guessing they won't offer it..
Nope. Gets asked several times a day. Nothing has been said so far. As of right now, Amazon's site is still advertising promos for PS4. Your best bet is to preorder a game through them and hope for a B1G1 coupon at some point.

Word of advice from a married guy here "unhappily of coarse" keep them both.
Why would he take advice from someone who is unhappily married - so he can be unhappy too?

Best practice is to look at someone who performing well and get advice from that person, not emulate the person who is doing poorly.

His attitude is excellent and maybe your attitude is part of the problem with your marriage.

Anyone know where I can find the Power Up Steal of the Week, 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards XBOX One Products?? (REDEEMABLE for 5000 points)

All I see when I log in is the 50% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Towards PS4 Products?? Does the XBONE coupon not come out until tomorrow 11/18/13, and will it stack with the 30% Bonus?
It will refresh and post in the morning.

Why would he take advice from someone who is unhappily married - so he can be unhappy too?

Best practice is to look at someone who performing well and get advice from that person, not emulate the person who is doing poorly.

His attitude is excellent and maybe your attitude is part of the problem with your marriage.
Maybe he's telling him to do the opposite of his own actions? "I'm unhappy and did this, so maybe if you do that you won't be unhappy."

How long are console preorders held at Target? I know they're still holding PS4's at my target. Also what games are you guys getting? I'll definitely be picking up BF4 and Ryse, and AC IV. Now I don't know if I want to get Dead Rising 3 and Forza yet or If I should wait and see if there's any possible B2G1 sales.

I see joking goes right over your head :)

I can tell you at the Midwest shipping hub for the Xbox 1 shipment it was less than 10% lower than than the PS4 allotment and they were ALL day one special edition varieties.  Happy hunting if you do not have a pre-order yet!  Also, same as like Sony we are starting to hear that the next shipment will not be until December.  I guess neither one wants this on shelves for black friday so they can build up the demand for Christmas, a play in their playbook for all their releases so far and they saw how Nintendo failed last year by flooding the market.

For what it's worth I had the same dilemma, although it wasn't for both consoles. Discussed it with the wife and she was 100% supportive of me getting the X1 and a handful of games. If your wife truly doesn't mind, and you guys have the money, then go for it.

How long are console preorders held at Target? I know they're still holding PS4's at my target. Also what games are you guys getting? I'll definitely be picking up BF4 and Ryse, and AC IV. Now I don't know if I want to get Dead Rising 3 and Forza yet or If I should wait and see if there's any possible B2G1 sales.
The reservation card I have says that you have 7 days to pick up your pre order. I'm just hoping target doesnt :censored: us over like they did people when the wii u launched.

Boy that's interesting. I believe he does podcast unlocked or weekend confirmed and I could have swore he mentioned he was holding off getting an X1 till Feb/March timeframe. Either way I actually like him on the podcast. One of the few that doesn't annoy me. Wonder what has him so excited?
Ryan is on IGN.

Meh. I went to Gamestop, and traded off a 360 controller and a couple of games toward my One preorder. I owe $45 on my One. I snagged Call of Duty Ghosts and a play and charge kit, (apparently, GS has them available now). I also put $5 down on Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3. I figure I'll leave COD: Ghosts sealed until Friday, and if I find a better deal this week before launch, I'll get games there, return Ghosts and cancel the other two game preorders; and put the refund toward the balance left on the One. That way, I'm guaranteed a copy of all 3 games, (obviously, I have Ghosts in hand, and the other two reserved), and still have the ability to get a better deal elsewhere, if need be.

On a side note, there were quite a few families in there trading in 360 consoles, (GS has a 90% trade bonus today). The GS employees were pretty surprised, and said almost nobody showed up last weekend for the Playstation trade bonus deal of the same variety. Dunno what to make of it. On one hand, maybe families want the One for the Kinect 2 games, (although, there were quite a few dads grabbing up Call of Duty Ghosts and reserving Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4). On the other hand, I wonder how many of those people are going to be bored and missing their 360 games? I personally am keeping my 360, because I see more value in doing so, (some of the old games I have are going for a quarter, seriously), and my friends are waiting a little longer to upgrade. I could really give a crap about the whole "fanboy" stance. I bought the One because I like the games coming to it in the future, and Microsoft just seems to have it's sh#t together a little better than Sony, when it comes to the online dashboard and such.

I saw the controllers and play and charge kits at a GS and a BB today. I wanted to preorder Dead Rising 3 and Ryse Day One Editions at GameStop, but they said no more preorders. They might actually be only for preorders?

I believe its 7 seven days.

This wait is killing me. Feels like a line at the DMV. We'll except at the end of the DMV line nothing exciting happens.

So does anyone know what day Amazon ships on these haven't been charged yet and just was wondering if it will be on launch day or do the ship before.  Does anyone have any experience maybe from pre ordering a ps4 through them?

So does anyone know what day Amazon ships on these haven't been charged yet and just was wondering if it will be on launch day or do the ship before. Does anyone have any experience maybe from pre ordering a ps4 through them?
Most peoples PS4 shipped on either Wednesday or Thursday. Mine shipped on Thursday afternoon and I got it on time on Friday. Hopefully my X1 shipping works out fine just like my PS4.

So does anyone know what day Amazon ships on these haven't been charged yet and just was wondering if it will be on launch day or do the ship before. Does anyone have any experience maybe from pre ordering a ps4 through them?
My ps4 was shipped the day before. I have prime though don't know if that makes a difference

Seems pretty dry for Xbox One game deals right now, (aside from the buy 2 or 3 games for a gift card deals). Really hoping Amazon comes through for us this week, like they did for PS4.

Soooo,who was that guy who said he saw the SKU at amazon and there was going to be buy one xbox one deals on the 17th....No deals or email here.

Seems pretty dry for Xbox One game deals right now, (aside from the buy 2 or 3 games for a gift card deals). Really hoping Amazon comes through for us this week, like they did for PS4.
The deals are dry because the Xbox actually has good games and retailers don't need to give them away.

The deals are dry because the Xbox actually has good games and retailers don't need to give them away.
Is this suppose to be a troll post? lol

The only difference in games is Dead Raising 3, Forza and Ryse vs Killzone, Knack and Injustice. Outside of that most of the retail releases are the same for both.

Best Buy has great deals. I am getting $20 back in RZ points for preordering Ghosts and BF4, and because I am getting 3 games, I am getting an additional $25 in RZ points.

• mike211

Account  |  Customer Services Dear MICHAEL   Thank you for ordering from Microsoft on August 12, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

We sent this order to you via Microsoft's Preferred Carrier using the tracking number(s) below.
You may also check the status of your order by going to the account page, but you should know that it may take as long as 24 hours for your tracking and shipping information to appear on our site. So if you don't see it right away, don't worry - just check back in a little while.

Remember, these are the shipping times you can expect, based on the method you chose.   Shipping Method Delivery Time Standard 3-7 days, excludes weekends & holidays
 2nd Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays
 Next Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

If you ordered multiple products, they may be shipped separately. If that's the case, you'll get another mail like this one for each shipment you will receive.   Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount 7UV-00005 Xbox One Day One Edition  $532.99
Shipping Information
Product Name Tracking Number Xbox One Day One Edition

Eff it, I might just order Ryse and Forza LE off of BB.com, that way I'll be at 3 games and get the $25 at least, wont get the games at launch but I'll save that 20% over Amazon in the first place and I can always switch if Amazon does send a coupon. 

Anyone know when the MS store charges for pre order games? I want to get DR3 from them to get the $10 ms points and day one shipping for ordering today but if Amazon drops a good sale I dont want to screw myself over.

bread's done
Back