Xbox One Console Thread (Console is currently in stock as of 12/3 at Amazon)

Patiently waiting for my shipping confirmation from Amazon on my 2nd Day One Edition.  That one is for my best friend.  So it had better ship.  We are going to be gaming and drinking beer all day on Friday.  I pre-ordered the moment it was available on Amazon too.

As for myself, I'm getting it at Gamestop at midnight so I am not worried for mine. :)

Question about Amazon:

I have two Visa gift cards from last year I haven't used yet. Both add up to the amount of Xbox. Can you pay on Amazon with multiple payment sources or can you only use one?

What I mean is, could I set it up so each card is charged and it adds up to the full amount?

ShadownAssassin, No. But what I do is use the Visa Card to purchase an email gift card in the amount of the balance and send it to myself, then apply to balance.

Hope that helps. Cant take the credit for that, an Amazon CS Rep told me to do that a long time ago and works perfectly.

Question about Amazon:

I have two Visa gift cards from last year I haven't used yet. Both add up to the amount of Xbox. Can you pay on Amazon with multiple payment sources or can you only use one?

What I mean is, could I set it up so each card is charged and it adds up to the full amount?

Ya I did the same thing Shadow. Just email yourself the amazon gift cards and apply it to the order. Do it before they start to process the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this morning at 8am. My order has changed to shipped and it looks like it has been shipped "next day". Delivery scheduled for tomorrow!!!!

Of course it doesn't really matter as its my christmas gift from the wife, so i'll have to wait anyways

Still saying a Monday delivery for me after my order this morning. Still holding hope that it could change but hope is fading.
Is it a day edition? I would chat up amazon right now and nicely state that fact and that it should be overnight :)

My amazon preorder that I changed to ship to me in case something happens at GS tomorrow has shipped. controller/play and charge price mistake order is shipping now and Ryse still says preordered. Hope that changes soon I need to kill barbarians on Friday.

Is it a day edition? I would chat up amazon right now and nicely state that fact and that it should be overnight :)

My amazon preorder that I changed to ship to me in case something happens at GS tomorrow has shipped. controller/play and charge price mistake order is shipping now and Ryse still says preordered. Hope that changes soon I need to kill barbarians on Friday.
yeah its a day one edition, I might have to go back and chat with them again. Had a talk with them earlier and they told me it was a system error issue and that they were looking into it.

yeah its a day one edition, I might have to go back and chat with them again. Had a talk with them earlier and they told me it was a system error issue and that they were looking into it.
if they fail to upgrade it I would ask for credit on your account since it is a day one edition. All asked kindly of course. Mention the inconvenience, you took off from work, etc. :)

if they fail to upgrade it I would ask for credit on your account since it is a day one edition. All asked kindly of course. Mention the inconvenience, you took off from work, etc. :)
Well this is what I got from them

"I am seeing that the item may ship anytime today however since we have to consider the quantity limit of the item, the ship to and ship from address and the availability of the carrier to deliver such volume amount of the item, there may be possible delay."

Still showing a Monday delivery date but now the Xbox has gone from Pre-Ordered to Not Yet Shipped, so hopefully thats a good thing.

Mine says shipping now.  I saw it just moments before getting stuck with a needle at plasma and was near tears in happiness.  The girl thought I was scared of the needle cause of the look I had

I'm wondering if/when gamestop is going to call about those of us with preorders, I got a text about the games, hadn't heard about the system yet.h mm

"Preparing for Shipment"

2005849-fe2dc_ORIG-my_body_is_ready.jpg

Mine says shipping now. I saw it just moments before getting stuck with a needle at plasma and was near tears in happiness. The girl thought I was scared of the needle cause of the look I had
You need a hug...or any kind of human physical contact.

Good to see all the shipment notices going through. My MS Store order hasn't shipped, but the label was printed almost 3 days ago. I'm sure it will go out tonight or tomorrow!

What do you mean by get? No one had theirs canceled, but Amazon did sell some more Day Ones very briefly this morning.
I know they sold some this morning I ordered one as well so I could use Amazon credit I thought I saw someone mention they got screwed by Amazon must have been on gaf or something to many tabs open.

They've pushed back some people's due to payment changes and stuff but I don't think anyone here had an existing order canceled today.

My play and charge controller has shipped! I was scared at first because it was no longer under open orders. I got in on the $59.99 deal and thought they canceled it on me.

Why the hell are PS4 and Xbox One being reviewed as consoles now? I feel like the appropriate time to review a console itself is at the end of its life, not at launch. Hell, PS3 and 360 would have probably gotten 5's upon release. Now, they're both 10/10.

Also, shame that there is no b2g1. I was hoping for Ryse, Deadrising, and either Mario 3D World or offering my free game in trade for somebody buying my Crimson Dragon. Oh well.

bread's done
Back