Xbox One - General Discussion Thread

[quote name="TimboSliceGB" post="11708099" timestamp="1398216625"]why bring me into this lol continue making your self look worse. You still never answer my question what made you come out of the wood work. you have been causing drama since you came back last week it's getting old plz go back under the rock you came from.[/quote]I may have a theory...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quit trying to paint me as a troll. I came into this thread on topic and the only reason I brought Timbo into it is because for several posts he kept antagonizing me while I was clearly ignoring him, similar to what you're now trying to do Mr. Moose.

I've since taken it to pm with Timbo and edited my post that mentioned him. I'll happily talk with anyone else in pm who wants to continue arguing with me, otherwise I'm through with the conflict in this thread and quite ready for it to get back on topic.

I like the chart with the "new games released" schedule.  Especially since it mentions every game released on PS4 including arcade titles, but doesn't mention any of the arcade titles for Xbox One.  They didn't overlook anything, totally.

Seriously, why the fuck is this argument still going on in here?  Stop trying to validate your purchase, or invalidate another person's purchase.  I bought both consoles and barely use my PS4.  But you don't see me waving my Xbox Peen around, shoving it down everyone's throats.  I just enjoy the fuck out of what I bought.  You should too.

KTHX.

I like the chart with the "new games released" schedule. Especially since it mentions every game released on PS4 including arcade titles, but doesn't mention any of the arcade titles for Xbox One. They didn't overlook anything, totally.

Seriously, why the fuck is this argument still going on in here? Stop trying to validate your purchase, or invalidate another person's purchase. I bought both consoles and barely use my PS4. But you don't see me waving my Xbox Peen around, shoving it down everyone's throats. I just enjoy the fuck out of what I bought. You should too.

KTHX.
Not trying to start an argument, but what games are missing from the Xbox side of the list? Also I have an Xbox One and it never gets turned on for gaming, just for the passthrough for DirectV, though Peggle 2 DLC got released today so me and my wife might have to get down on that.

I think with how many online modes are missing and no single player element the game should have originally been priced at 39.99, so in my opinion it's properly priced on Amazon Gold Box today.

Not trying to start an argument, but what games are missing from the Xbox side of the list? Also I have an Xbox One and it never gets turned on for gaming, just for the passthrough for DirectV, though Peggle 2 DLC got released today so me and my wife might have to get down on that.
Oops. I misread the chart. It looked like it omitted the arcade games, but apparently it didn't and I'm just blind. My bad. I admit fault on that.

All in all though, the sentiment of "proving better console" seems really dumb to me. I mean, enjoy what you buy. Didn't buy it? Big deal, don't put others down for enjoying it.

Also, Titanfall was reasonably priced to me. I've played it on average 3 hours a day since release though . . . so I may be a bit biased. :)

Nice support for the X1 in Japan. It's probably a good thing MS didn't abandon them again this gen because there can be some nice titles had.

Cave made a lot of good shoot em ups on the 360 (Death Smiles 1, Death Smiles 2, Akai Katana, etc.)

Arc System Work's made Blaz Blue, thought they said the other version wouldn't come to the 360. So I'm guessing this means Guilty Gear is coming to the X1.

Atlus is there to as the obvious typo Altus.

Marvel AQL didn't release anything on the 360 so this is another big surprise. Famous for Harvest Moon and what not. My body is ready!

Nippon Ichi didn't release anything on the 360 either! They published quite a few PS3 JRPGs.

Hopefully everything comes out in the US. I believe the X1 is region free, so I'll import these at a worst case scenario.

Hmm so my most awaited game of the year (Dragon Age 3) is due 2 weeks before Arkham 3. My original plan was to get DA3 for 360 (assumed it would be out way earlier) and AK would be my first One game but now I guess I'll just it for the One. They have already said transferring your decisions won't be done via saves this time anyway so it won't affect me carrying over my 360 game saves. Only issue now is I'm thinking I might get an AK bundle since in all probability there will be one so that means I'd have to wait two weeks to play DA3 and also would have contend with juggling them both. (I spend months on DA games but would have done a quick speed run so I could play AK then return to DA3 for the next few months) In the end I guess what it will come down to is if I can find a way to get a One cheaper than the AK bundle then that will be how I get mine and if not AK bundle it is then.

Hmm so my most awaited game of the year (Dragon Age 3) is due 2 weeks before Arkham 3. My original plan was to get DA3 for 360 (assumed it would be out way earlier) and AK would be my first One game but now I guess I'll just it for the One. They have already said transferring your decisions won't be done via saves this time anyway so it won't affect me carrying over my 360 game saves. Only issue now is I'm thinking I might get an AK bundle since in all probability there will be one so that means I'd have to wait two weeks to play DA3 and also would have contend with juggling them both. (I spend months on DA games but would have done a quick speed run so I could play AK then return to DA3 for the next few months) In the end I guess what it will come down to is if I can find a way to get a One cheaper than the AK bundle then that will be how I get mine and if not AK bundle it is then.
Pretty sure I saw Batman getting delayed, but who knows if its true.

E3 isn't even here yet. Your wallet will suffer more pain then you can imagine.

I had a new issue today.  My Titanfall disc would NOT play.  It would boot to the start up screen of the game, then right back to the dashboard.  I ejected, shut down, nothing worked.  I finally did the hard shutdown (hold for 10 seconds so it shuts off completely) and that worked.  I've had numerous issue with leaving in stand-by mode.  Almost seems like Microsoft has cache issues.  It's frustrating to say the least.

it runs on windows based it's no diff then putting your computer to sleep and it never shuts down so you will have cache issues. Is it possible they fix the stuff yes but im not upset about it.

Speaking of issues, since the latest update the voice recognition seems to have taken a step back.  It use to be real sensitive to "xbox on" and now I'm having to say it 2 or 3 times to get it to work.  Same with "Xbox Watch TV."  Funny enough "Xbox Turn Off" seems to work much better than before and I know that was one of the things fixed in the last update.

I had a new issue today. My Titanfall disc would NOT play. It would boot to the start up screen of the game, then right back to the dashboard. I ejected, shut down, nothing worked. I finally did the hard shutdown (hold for 10 seconds so it shuts off completely) and that worked. I've had numerous issue with leaving in stand-by mode. Almost seems like Microsoft has cache issues. It's frustrating to say the least.
Power cycle the console when this happens.

I had a new issue today. My Titanfall disc would NOT play. It would boot to the start up screen of the game, then right back to the dashboard. I ejected, shut down, nothing worked. I finally did the hard shutdown (hold for 10 seconds so it shuts off completely) and that worked. I've had numerous issue with leaving in stand-by mode. Almost seems like Microsoft has cache issues. It's frustrating to say the least.
Happened to me plenty of times. Also having a bullshit issue with when the game crashes, it makes a clouds horrible noise.
Power cycle the console when this happens.
Just do this. Works every time. Even though it shouldn't be an issue.

Does anyone have cable running through the Xbox trying to use On Demand? On Demand freezes in the menu for Cox cable. Been an issue from the beginning.

well it looks like amazing spider man 2 is out today on xbox one but only digital. Sounds like the physical copys were recalled because of printing error.

well it looks like amazing spider man 2 is out today on xbox one but only digital. Sounds like the physical copys were recalled because of printing error.
Yeah, I panicked and bought it when the news first broke that the download was available. It's good that gamers can play it on the One if they really want to, even though we have to pay full price and don't get preorder DLC.

[quote name="TimboSliceGB" post="11722786" timestamp="1398790366"]well it looks like amazing spider man 2 is out today on xbox one but only digital. Sounds like the physical copys were recalled because of printing error.[/quote]So why didn't Activision just say this from the beginning? "there was an issue with the retail package. We're sorry, but you can still purchase digitally if you want the game day one." instead we get an ominous statement that they are working with Microsoft to resolve the issue and every article concludes that it doesn't work on Xbox One.

So why didn't Activision just say this from the beginning? "there was an issue with the retail package. We're sorry, but you can still purchase digitally if you want the game day one." instead we get an ominous statement that they are working with Microsoft to resolve the issue and every article concludes that it doesn't work on Xbox One.
sounds like ms had to push them to put it on digital they at first refused to release digital with no physical copy in store.

[quote name="TimboSliceGB" post="11724399" timestamp="1398827653"]sounds like ms had to push them to put it on digital they at first refused to release digital with no physical copy in store.[/quote]Has there been a statement of any sort. Not questioning you, I just haven't seen any news on it. I'm kind of curious since the whole thing seems rather bizarre.

Ill just ask in this thread about something i was curious about.

I read that by saying "Xbox Record That!" it will record the last 30 seconds of gameplay. But does that continue to keep recording after that point for up to the 5 minute limit?

Is there another command that stops the recording?

I read that by saying "Xbox Record That!" it will record the last 30 seconds of gameplay. But does that continue to keep recording after that point for up to the 5 minute limit?

it only rec last 30 sec's of game play stops by it self

Yeah, Xbox Record That command triggers 30 minutes whoops seconds but if you snap GameDVR or access it afterwards you can record up to 5 minutes.

Anyone have "XBox record that!" issues in Titanfall? Last three times I said it, nothing got recorded to my drive. Got plenty of space and old clips were deleted.

Twitch works wonderfully well with the X1. I was able to archieve 50 mins of action last night and my voice was crystal clear.

Also, It's not mentioned what is going to be fixed, but looks like there will still be a system update for May/June and July. I wonder if MS will keep up after that?

Also E3 next month. Looking forward to all those new game announcements and GWG for X1.

Been playing a lot of PVZ for ONE and I am almost liking it more than titanfall. I still have to say that DR3 is my favorite.

8LB5vS9.png

Have to agree with him.

bread's done
Back