Xbox One Preview Program Invite Request Thread

Hey there, would someone be willing to send me an invite as well?  It's time to finish off my 1000GS on Mass Effect 1. Thanks in advance for all your troubles!  GT: RumblyPumpkin

I just sent invites to the following GT's;

w00tles
Greatscot04
MrFresh KC
QuinnFTW
RumblyPumpkin
Sinchero

Keep in mind PPL that it can take a few days to receive this invite.

Can someone invite me into the preview program? Been looking everywhere, a friend told me to come to this website. I've been with xbox for years and i want to see all the cool shyte they have in store. anyways. if anyone could invite me in that would be great. my GT is xblaklightningx     

(dont make fun of it please.)

Hello....  can someone please invite me to the preview program.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance. 

My gamertag is "chaos978".

Please. Can someone invite me to the preview program?

I would be so happy if I could get an invite from someone and hope that I also will be selected by MS to participate.

A million thanks in advance!

GT: PeoWeSo

Hello if anyone has the time could you please invite me to the preview program? GT: INSANEx708 wouldl ike to play my mass effect again :D

Billy Liberty
Bl00dR3dNinja
chaos978
INSANEx708
metooyou
NavComm81
PeoWeSo
rivac0m
SlickJiggly
xblaklightningx

Billy Liberty
Bl00dR3dNinja
chaos978
INSANEx708
metooyou
NavComm81
PeoWeSo
rivac0m
SlickJiggly
xblaklightningx

Sweet. Still waiting! :(

Hey friends. I'm almost never on this thread, if you'd like an invite just PM me or friend request/message me on Xbox with CAG in it. I'll send you an invite as well.

I am Gungrave0 on almost all platforms.

I'd like an invite to the program, please! My GT = UltraPowerDemond

Thanks!

edit: I never received an invite but I changed my GT since then. My updated GT is in this post. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone send me an invite, just picked up a system and want to check out the Game Previews. Would really appreciate it!!!  My gamertag is...hunterrogue

*bump*?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted to be a part of the Preview stuff but unfortunately never got an invite from MS or anyone else. Would someone mind shooting me one? Thank you!

gt is lmafrickinbeast

(first letter is a lower case L). Stupid, I know. Lol.

I know the Preview Program doesn't have any current openings, but I would love to try and get in. :) Would anyone out there be so kind as to send me an invite? Thanks in advance!

GT: bco

I finally got an Xbox one this weekend due to the great deal at the Microsoft store. If anybody has an invite left, I would greatly appreciate one. Thanks!

My gamer tag is The Soup Not Z

bread's done
Back