Xbox One Preview Program Invite Request Thread

Sent to MFSB, MetalMegaGio, Wareaglerun, shojsauce, Heavenly Yasha, katimanic, S Rank Deidara, Johnny Succo, brainwave0, DrakenReborn, macontosh2000, & baboy1337

That will be the last batch that I do. Once you get the invite, just pay it forward thanks!

PS,I had to add you to send it so the new follower ASAP KiNG KOOPA is me so add me back if you want.

Sent to MFSB, MetalMegaGio, [/size]Wareaglerun, [/size]shojsauce, [/size]Heavenly Yasha, [/size]katimanic, [/size]S Rank Deidara, [/size]Johnny Succo, [/size]brainwave0, [/size]DrakenReborn, [/size]macontosh2000, & [/size]baboy1337[/size]

That will be the last batch that I do. Once you get the invite, just pay it forward thanks![/SIZE]

PS,I had to add you to send it so the new follower ASAP KiNG KOOPA is me so add me back if you want.
Now I know why I have a new friend all of a sudden :) Will gladly add you.

Sent to MFSB, MetalMegaGio, Wareaglerun, shojsauce, Heavenly Yasha, katimanic, S Rank Deidara, Johnny Succo, brainwave0, DrakenReborn, macontosh2000, & baboy1337

That will be the last batch that I do. Once you get the invite, just pay it forward thanks!

Thank You, I'll be sure to add you when I get online later tonight.

Sent invite to all of you below.

Can you please send another one out to ajh2298. Either I deleted it by mistake or never got one sent to me.

Thanks
Yeah sorry I sent you one the last time you asked so I'm not sure what went wrong with it. I'll send you another one.

Id love an invite. Thank you

GT: kelkane99

I'd like an invite at your leisure.

GT: inferno20

Thanks in advance!

If anyone has a spot available can I have an invite too. Thank you everyone.

GT: darkpsy

There's a controller update for preview members available now.

http://youtu.be/lK0Ts2583Rs

Last edited by a moderator:
Invited almost everyone below with the exception of Energy Penguin.

Can you please add me to the next round of invites? It would be greatly appreciated.

Gamertag : Ph1r3

I would love to get into the Preview Program if a fellow CAG can send an invite.

GT: hiFUNKsionING

Thanks!
Your Gamertag isn't coming up when I try searching for it. Did you happen to spell it wrong?

I would like to get an invite too :)

GT: gazsiazasz

thanx

I would greatly appreciate an invite to the preview program, thanks!

Merlin802

Invited almost everyone below with the exception of Energy Penguin.

Your Gamertag isn't coming up when I try searching for it. Did you happen to spell it wrong?
Have you been on today? It's asking me for first/last name, birthdate.. Cant log on til I do, I didnt enter any info cause I dont know why the questions all of a sudden

Have you been on today? It's asking me for first/last name, birthdate.. Cant log on til I do, I didnt enter any info cause I dont know why the questions all of a sudden
That sounds odd, but that sounds like some kind of account issue and not something related to any system update. I haven't had any issues myself, but there's a thread on Reddit where people have experienced it. Might want to try contacting Xbox Support over the phone or on Twitter to see what its about, but to me it would seem like some kind of account security issue.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2u5dal/strange_sign_in_prompt/

I would greatly appreciate an invite to the preview program if someone would be so kind as to invite me! Thanks!

GT: Andyh2011

Not urgent since I don't play my xbox one as much as I should. But, I'd love to give it a whirl if you have spay. My gamertag is the same as my username here. Dravack

Dumb question, but when you send an "invite" its just a suggestion to MS, right? 'Coz I am pretty sure Kazeno sent one with my GT & kickrockz followed it up with another, in the past 2-3 months and yet I havent got anything. I should see a message, I am guessing, if I got in, right?

Dumb question, but when you send an "invite" its just a suggestion to MS, right? 'Coz I am pretty sure Kazeno sent one with my GT & kickrockz followed it up with another, in the past 2-3 months and yet I havent got anything. I should see a message, I am guessing, if I got in, right?
Same here, no sign of an invite in any fashion to my GT, email or otherwise.

Unfortunately that's pretty much how it works. When you send an invitation the requests go to Microsoft and then they'll decide to either send that person an invite to the Preview program or they just won't do anything.

Same here, no sign of an invite in any fashion to my GT, email or otherwise.

I, too, would like an invitation if anybody has one to spare! I was big on the Preview Updates for the 360 and would love to do the same for my new X1!

GamerTag: sumpter360

Anybody still willing to do preview invites?  I'm interested in getting in on this TV tuner stuff early.  

GT Aberfoyle

Also, am I think correctly that being a preview member allows you to then send out invites?  

Found the message I received on 03/27 saying that I was in the Preview.  The message was much easier to find on my 360 than on the X1, though I did get to it on my X1 and get things set up.  I think.

If anyone has an invite i would surely appreciate it. Would like to try the new OTA tuner feature. GT is Ciscomancer. Thanks!

Would anyone be so kind as to provide an Xbox Preview invite to me?  Any help would be most appreciated!  Thank you.

GT:  EasyGamer77

Is this still active? I'd love to help beta test the updates and help Xbox One be its former glory (mostly the dashboard) as it was on the 360. Thanks in advance.

GT: Phase II

Is this still active? I'd love to help beta test the updates and help Xbox One be its former glory (mostly the dashboard) as it was on the 360. Thanks in advance.

GT: Phase II
If anyone has any invites send em my way

GT: MetHodiKaL
Added you guys and sent you an invite. It may take a while before you get it, you should receive a message some time soon, hopefully. Note that mine took couple of months so I can't guarantee how long it is going to be before you get it. Good luck.

I would love to get into the program, since im usually playing on it all the time. I would be a great asset to the program. Any invites send me one this way. Xbox GT: incredibull

bread's done
Back