Added as friend & sent invites for you guys:

djjenki

motor313city

faygo01

DarwinX

solipse

shravis84

mega baul

My GT is KurishMarurade. Dont panic if you see a friend request :)
Thanks...

I'm running Windows 10 Preview on a VM, and Windows 10 Preview on my phone, so hopefully I'll stand a good chance of getting in.

Please, I would really appreciate an invite into the Preview Program.  My gamertag is: Polaris4life

I'm more than willing to pay it forward once I'm in.  Thanks in advance.

Inv sent to everybody below. This the last bunch I'll do. Return the favor for everyone else

Jack Bauer117
BigSalad
NinjaPenguin777
Shining Light
The Ebbtide
DrFokePhD
Lord Hypnos
morphinekissed
EastCoastBias08
I Am Mr Death
gotdott
KeeperOfWind
Disturbed Jerry
im super nude
CJACKN1
NorcalMobbin650
Waynekerr23
A purplebanana7
Cydoniac

Also I had to add you to my F/L to send the inv so accept it if you want. Not everyone gets accepted so also remember that too and it might take a while to get in.

BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE BITCHES :whee:
Thanks, I just accepted the friend request too.

I will send invites out too if I get accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
GT is Stevo cbk24

I would be elated if someone invited me. I need to replay Mass Effect 1....Do it for the boy Urdnot Wrex

hopefully MS lets a good chunk of people into the program. Seems a shame to wait so long for a feature that the lucky few will have for several months but I am happy they are doing it.

I'll join the barrage of people asking for an invite. An invite would be greatly appreciated! I will most definitely pay it forward to other CAGs if/when I get accepted! Gamertag: The Red Mariner

Anyone getting a random friend request from Heatfan1121, it's so I can invite you to the program. 

I have invited the following gamertags:

miguelq08

Novakov

burrito187

Dappasama

Stevo cbk24

BROKENcyde117

Greendale CC

FracturedZero

John Marston

tcain80

TurkeyOnRye360

The Red Mariner

Rancid Kitten

pearljamownzyou

Anyone getting a random friend request from Heatfan1121, it's so I can invite you to the program.

miguelq08

Novakov

burrito187

Dappasama

Stevo cbk24

BROKENcyde117

Greendale CC

FracturedZero

John Marston

tcain80

TurkeyOnRye360

The Red Mariner

Rancid Kitten

pearljamownzyou
Thanks! Sorry if it's been asked but too lazy to read the forum, how long does it take for the invite to show up? And how do you know? Is there a notification for it?

Thanks! Sorry if it's been asked but too lazy to read the forum, how long does it take for the invite to show up? And how do you know? Is there a notification for it?
I think it can take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. You will get a message from Microsoft, and it will give you instructions on how to download the Xbox Preview App. (I believe they send you a download code IIRC)

miguelq08
Novakov
burrito187
Dappasama
Stevo cbk24
BROKENcyde117
Greendale CC
FracturedZero
John Marston
tcain80
TurkeyOnRye360
The Red Mariner
Rancid Kitten
pearljamownzyou
Thanks for the invite! It's much appreciated!

miguelq08

Novakov

burrito187

Dappasama

Stevo cbk24

BROKENcyde117

Greendale CC

FracturedZero

John Marston

tcain80

TurkeyOnRye360

The Red Mariner

Rancid Kitten

pearljamownzyou
Thank you kindly! I can't wait to get home form work in an hour or so to see if I can tinker around with this!

bread's done
Back