Xbox One Preview Program Invite Request Thread

I just sent invites to the following. You will also have a new friend add from me, DrFokePhD.

PoLaRiS4LiFe
XxChaoticxX
Ken Lew
Gep88
clonesniper666
HECTORARIZPE
jedijames2
mcskin
masterchief1458
antlive84
onespecialagent
Nomak
Strak Attack
Be greazy
Mr Vlady
MrGhoster
JaYsTeR X ver 2
pigKNUCKle5

[quote name="KurishiaMarurade" post="12747671" timestamp="1434425767"]Dont know, it took me about 3 months to get in once I got invited; but, that was some time ago, so hopefully they sped up the process and you get it pretty soon. Good luck, mate.[/quote]

Thanks again Kurishia for the invite the other day. I just got accepted so it only took 2 days to get it. :)

Hey, I would love an invite.  Active CAG member for 10 years next month, holy shit!

EDIT: Thanks!

I would, of course, be very happy to come back and invite as many more as I am able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent invites to the following. You will also have a new friend add from me, DrFokePhD.

PoLaRiS4LiFe
XxChaoticxX
Ken Lew
Gep88
clonesniper666
HECTORARIZPE
jedijames2
mcskin
masterchief1458
antlive84
onespecialagent
Nomak
Strak Attack
Be greazy
Mr Vlady
MrGhoster
JaYsTeR X ver 2
pigKNUCKle5
Yo Thanks how do I accept invite Email/Xbox Console? Sorry new to this.

PoLaRiS4LiFe
XxChaoticxX
Ken Lew
Gep88
clonesniper666
HECTORARIZPE
jedijames2
mcskin
masterchief1458
antlive84
onespecialagent
Nomak
Strak Attack
Be greazy
Mr Vlady
MrGhoster
JaYsTeR X ver 2
pigKNUCKle5
Heya! Don't forget about us from yesterday, please! :)

GT: KartManic

Thank you!

I got you guys covered, you should soon get a friend request from me.

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Armstrong x360a[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Metalepic[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]VagrantNinja1 [/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]FR22387[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]theshadow[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Kyfho33[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bootlegb[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]AgentMasterE[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Spiderdre77[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]michaelarchi[/size][/font][font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]yesan[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DROPPIN LOADZ[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ZA1US[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bleo of FLE[/size][/font]

ps: if you GT is in this list, please dont request any longer. Like I said, I got you guys covered :)

Edit: Soon =/= in the next few minutes. I will add you guys as I go along so some of you may get the request in the next hour and some towards the end of the day.

I sent invites for all you guys.
Thank you! I just got the message from Xbox live!

PoLaRiS4LiFe
XxChaoticxX
Ken Lew
Gep88
clonesniper666
HECTORARIZPE
jedijames2
mcskin
masterchief1458
antlive84
onespecialagent
Nomak
Strak Attack
Be greazy
Mr Vlady
MrGhoster
JaYsTeR X ver 2
pigKNUCKle5
Thanks man, just accepted your friend request. Now I wait :D

[quote name="WilliamG" post="12753646" timestamp="1434611708"]Thanks, bud! I accepted your friends request and added you as a friend. Ball's in your court. :)[/quote]

It's sent but you don't get anything until Microsoft accepts you. Just keep an eye on your messages.

can someone please invite me to the preview program? would really appreciate it

my gamertag is stvijan

thanks 

I'm re-asking just because nothing is appearing - Should I get a message in my messages or will some different kind of prompt appear?

What's weird about this is that I'm pretty sure I saw a message a few months ago but I don't seem to be in the preview and cannot find that message.

CJACKN1

I did however get into the gears beat so I'm excited for that.

If it's not too much trouble and if anybody is willing, golly gee it'd sure be swell if someone invited little old me. I just have to try this new fangled BC everybody is buzzin about. I could send you a joke or something as compensation. Thanks.
GT: Duke Joeseppi

[quote name="bgame2" post="12754012" timestamp="1434639919"]I'm re-asking just because nothing is appearing - Should I get a message in my messages or will some different kind of prompt appear?

What's weird about this is that I'm pretty sure I saw a message a few months ago but I don't seem to be in the preview and cannot find that message.

CJACKN1

I did however get into the gears beat so I'm excited for that.[/quote]

I think it is completely random on when you get accepted. The bad thing is you don't get a confirmation when your friend invites you, only when you get accepted by MS.

I was completely surprised when I got it in 2 days. Looks like other people are getting accepted pretty quickly too so maybe MS is trying to get people in quicker after E3.

It's sent but you don't get anything until Microsoft accepts you. Just keep an eye on your messages.
Oh that's how it works? Crazy. Thank you very much, again. :)

Hopefully MS won't drag their feet..! Do you get an email when accepted or do you have to check your physical Xbox One?

bread's done
Back