14.     Nevada
  15.     New Mexico
  16.     Oklahoma
  17.     Tennessee
  18.     Texas
  19.     Utah
  20.     Washington
  21.     Wyoming

I'm curious to know who stole an XB1 and then traded it in to Hastings for pennies on the dollar.

Used because everybody is realizing PS4 has super way better graphics with the amazing superior RAM. I saw the GTA V next gen versions running on both. Xbone looked like N64 while pS4 was better than my vision.

Like my eyes couldn't process the amazing detail that was beyond HD & 4K. Really I needed eagle vision to see the details. Sucks for M$ fanboys the PS4 is so superior hardware wise and $100 cheaper. Some people at my apartments are just dumping xboxs in the dumpster. I won't touch them.

Used because everybody is realizing PS4 has super way better graphics with the amazing superior RAM. I saw the GTA V next gen versions running on both. Xbone looked like N64 while pS4 was better than my vision.

Like my eyes couldn't process the amazing detail that was beyond HD & 4K. Really I needed eagle vision to see the details. Sucks for M$ fanboys the PS4 is so superior hardware wise and $100 cheaper. Some people at my apartments are just dumping xboxs in the dumpster. I won't touch them.
Dave Chappelle everybody, he'll be here all night telling great jokes so stick around!

Go away.

Are you 12 years old?

You must not know what you are talking about. Lmfao

You must not know what you are talking about. Lmfao
Okay well and I was visiting my friend who works at wal-mart and she said the xbox demo unit died a total of six times and they kept having to order new ones. I looked at it right next to the PS4 and noticed lots of wrong with it

Firstly it obviously larger even though it's way under powered. What's up with that? My friend says she thinks it over heats that's why they kept breaking. So all that extra room to cool yet it over heats regularly? I also was able to touch it (friend is the assistant manager) and the plastics are just cheap. Like the corners are oddly not snug? It looks like if you squeezed the unit the corners would just pop open if that makes sense lol. And the unit was very very hot. Definitely would've melted any entertainment center decor if there was any around it. Candles anybody? Zippo lighter fluid? Don't keep anything flammable by these things :/

The ps4 next to it looked so much better. Beautiful typical sony high quality design. The xbox one is also really loud. And as a PC builder I can tell a pretty cheap loud likely unbalanced fan was in it.

One friend who bought it is really disappointed with the low quality games. He talks about how after registering his Xbox one Microsoft called him within 15 minutes. At first he was excited thinking wow great customer service to call so quickly. But was quickly disappointed when they started the sale routine. He was talked into purchasing a digital DL of Knack.

So he played it and couldn't believe it existed were his words. Went on & on about bad PS2 mixed with Sega Saturn graphics and an art style as ugly as Kameo elements of power (another M$ launch title in the past). So he tried to call ms back only to reach a recording explaining how he can only call customer service once every 4 days to due to a large volume of callers. Funny thing was he never called them. M$ called him for a money grab...

And why is there a large volume of callers to xbox customer service? Maybe has something to do with over heating consoles or the house that made it on NSNBC after burning down from a "next gen console" was installed lol. I wonder how much Ballmer forked over to NBC to cover that little episode?

Okay well and I was visiting my friend who works at wal-mart and she said the xbox demo unit died a total of six times and they kept having to order new ones. I looked at it right next to the PS4 and noticed lots of wrong with it

Firstly it obviously larger even though it's way under powered. What's up with that? My friend says she thinks it over heats that's why they kept breaking. So all that extra room to cool yet it over heats regularly? I also was able to touch it (friend is the assistant manager) and the plastics are just cheap. Like the corners are oddly not snug? It looks like if you squeezed the unit the corners would just pop open if that makes sense lol. And the unit was very very hot. Definitely would've melted any entertainment center decor if there was any around it. Candles anybody? Zippo lighter fluid? Don't keep anything flammable by these things :/

The ps4 next to it looked so much better. Beautiful typical sony high quality design. The xbox one is also really loud. And as a PC builder I can tell a pretty cheap loud likely unbalanced fan was in it.

One friend who bought it is really disappointed with the low quality games. He talks about how after registering his Xbox one Microsoft called him within 15 minutes. At first he was excited thinking wow great customer service to call so quickly. But was quickly disappointed when they started the sale routine. He was talked into purchasing a digital DL of Knack.

So he played it and couldn't believe it existed were his words. Went on & on about bad PS2 mixed with Sega Saturn graphics and an art style as ugly as Kameo elements of power (another M$ launch title in the past). So he tried to call ms back only to reach a recording explaining how he can only call customer service once every 4 days to due to a large volume of callers. Funny thing was he never called them. M$ called him for a money grab...

And why is there a large volume of callers to xbox customer service? Maybe has something to do with over heating consoles or the house that made it on NSNBC after burning down from a "next gen console" was installed lol. I wonder how much Ballmer forked over to NBC to cover that little episode?
*bursts with laughter*

So Microsoft is so desperate they're selling digital versions of ps4 exclusives? How much I might call in 4 days and also see about picking up green cases for my killzone.

Also my Xbox one burnt my projector do I'll call in 8 days and see if Microsoft can do anything about that for me

Knack is a PS4 exclusive.
I just asked my friend about this. He says he meant Ryse. He picked up Knack after switching to a PS4 when best buy wouldn't refund him for his xbone. Told me knack is about fifteen times better than COD & Elder Scrolls combined

bread's done
Back