Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Standard Edition now available for preorder!

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-1tb-console-black/5919707.p?skuId=5919707

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506002838&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=xbox+one+x&psc=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-one-x

Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/55849661

------

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Console

• Limited

• Custom Console Texture( standard version has smooth texture )

• Green Project Scorpio Edition lettering on console/controller

• Sexy packaging

• $500

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-X-Project-Scorpio-Edition-1TB-Console-FMP-00001/55849661

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/8ZJH508RNQL0

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-1tb-console-black/5919711.p?skuId=5919711

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-x/-/A-52614582?clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8b2a8b47eee3e828c9d0600c32aff039

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/152559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-1JGV3A1oyR5dvt6WKxVYmw

Gamestop Elite controller bundle: http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/bronze-xbox-one-x-elite-controller-bundle/152671?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yxGFQUVGSoXSlOI5NaQusg

qdqnl7w.jpg

-------

Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Console

• 1TB Hard Drive

• Custom Console/Stand/Controller

• $400

Microsoft Store (console)- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/8ngxsgcqr2vr

Controller (green): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-creeper-limited-edition/8stgmjplqw9w

Controller (pink): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-pig-limited-edition/8mh5xk4s0tv2

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-1tb-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/-/A-52711428#lnk=sametab

rFll8mk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3gSQZk0Crg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched stream last night, came here this morning expecting to see a thread -- created by Ferrari. 

Glad you did not disappoint. 

Any who! 

Super excited about the X1X. Microsoft has slowly won me over. I really like the commitment to backward compatibility. And the confidence that the system can play true 4K at 60fps is also awesome. I have a regular PS4, so I can still play the exclusives on that system. 

But other than those, I plan on getting X1 games. I can finally make use of the awesome cheap sale games! 

EDIT: Cannot wait to play Forza again. I get the first one on release way back in the day. Best racing sim. GT hasn't been good since 2. 

Cannot wait to play Forza again. I get the first one on release way back in the day. Best racing sim. GT hasn't been good since 2.
I bought a used 360 a couple years back just to play Forz 4, then when a great pre-black Friday sale came along for a 1TB holiday bundle xb1 I grabbed it and forza 6 and horizon 2 then eventually 3. I agree, GT lost me after 3. 4 was obligatory as I was invested in PS back then and after giving 5 a shot I pretty much gave up. Somehow Forza can make the slow cars feel exciting to drive, much like in the real world where you don't need an F1 car to have a fun time on the track. GT is too sterile and I'm just hoping Forza 7 tones down the seriousness it cranked up in 6 (at least the with soundtrack).

I bought a used 360 a couple years back just to play Forz 4, then when a great pre-black Friday sale came along for a 1TB holiday bundle xb1 I grabbed it and forza 6 and horizon 2 then eventually 3. I agree, GT lost me after 3. 4 was obligatory as I was invested in PS back then and after giving 5 a shot I pretty much gave up. Somehow Forza can make the slow cars feel exciting to drive, much like in the real world where you don't need an F1 car to have a fun time on the track. GT is too sterile and I'm just hoping Forza 7 tones down the seriousness it cranked up in 6 (at least the with soundtrack).
Totally. When I hear the "exclusives" argument, all I think about is Forza. I'm like "that's the one exclusive I can't play but really want!"

As an owner of all the current gen systems, I still lean towards Xbox. The online experience has just always been better. I also didn't mind the $500 price tag on the original with the the Kinect. I liked the idea of the Kinect and how they integrated in to a lot of the launch games. Still hate how it was essentially killed by a bunch of whiners that were brainwashed by Sonys e3 presentation launch year.

PS4 is a fine system created by a company that looks to screw its fans year in and year out. Their Ui is archaic and boring, ps plus is lame, and am still just waiting for them to abandon the vr like they have every other hardware perfieral. Software has really been slow to come and lack much innovation for vr, as if they have run out of ideas already (yay here's the 50th space shooter for $30..). Resident Evil 7 vr mode was crazy scary and crazy good, but nothing else has come close. The exclusives are nice, but none have been deal breakers, and none have pulled me away from the Xbox for more than a couple days. PS4 pro was really only great for boosting visuals in vr mode.

I was happy with my Xbox one s purchase, and am sure I'll be satisfied with the x just as much.

Nobody was brainwashed by Sony.  Sony focused on games, not weird gimmicks.  The Kinect is a huge gimmick.

I also don't understand the need for backwards compatibility, there's soooooo many games out I can't see myself jumping 2 generations to go play Kotor.

The X looks like a great gaming console and that's a good thing for everyone.  I think for someone not willing to get a pc the x will be a great option.

Nobody was brainwashed by Sony. Sony focused on games, not weird gimmicks. The Kinect is a huge gimmick.

I also don't understand the need for backwards compatibility, there's soooooo many games out I can't see myself jumping 2 generations to go play Kotor.

The X looks like a great gaming console and that's a good thing for everyone. I think for someone not willing to get a pc the x will be a great option.
My backlog on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, 3DS, and Wii U is so huge I could never get back to OG Xbox games. Honestly I couldn't deal with the shitty graphics either.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

bottom line, microsoft doesnt want to be in the console business, they want to kill it and replace all the xbox's with computers running windows. its been their plan from the start, they just didnt see steam coming to take away the pc gaming business.

People are totally not factoring form factor...

Try to build an equivalent gaming PC in a itx build. are there even itx ryzen boards? What itx case would properly fit and cool an overclocked rx580? We could compensate for the jaguar cores and build an a88 itx system with a a10 or oem a12 using an rx480 instead, and while it'd be a fine budget gaming system running games at 720p and some at 1080p; no way would it run any games at 4k 30fps stable.

Scorpio, XOX, whatever you want to call it works. it is worth the price. if they could secure all third party games going forward, make sure to get both the dudebro games and the anime games, and then pepper in a few exclusives there would be no reason to buy a Pro.

damn, forza 7 ultimate edition was $79.99 ($63.99 with prime) at amazon and I missed it, I assume the price was suppose to be $100 correct?

Nobody was brainwashed by Sony. Sony focused on games, not weird gimmicks. The Kinect is a huge gimmick.

The X looks like a great gaming console and that's a good thing for everyone. I think for someone not willing to get a pc the x will be a great option.
Honestly, there was a level of brainwashing, as that is exactly what good marketing tries to do. Yes, Sony focused on games, but took a lot jabs at Microsoft. They basically tried to sell that nothing mattered but games, you don't want innovation or anything else. The kinect was a gimmick as much as any other periferal to come out for a system, at least Microsoft really tried to support it. Another thing, under the criticism, Microsoft actually changed and made things better fir fans. Don't like BC, fine, but millions do and Microsoft listened. I still find it hilarious that Sony tried to downplay ea access as a bad deal, when they really just didn't want to give Sony fans a good deal. Also, it was sad how short some memories were, as Sony screwed all their fans with the PS3 launch, but unlike Microsoft, refused to change. Like I said above, fine console,horrible company.

PS4 is a fine system created by a company that looks to screw its fans year in and year out.
Que? Are you forgetting that if it weren't for Sony you Xbots would have DRM digital games and no trade ins lol

Scorpio, XOX, whatever you want to call it works. it is worth the price. if they could secure all third party games going forward, make sure to get both the dudebro games and the anime games, and then pepper in a few exclusives there would be no reason to buy a Pro.
Microsoft tried to moneyhat the dude bro shooter (Titanfall) and it didn't work, anime games sell like crap on xbox consoles so thats not going to happen, and they have no more first party studios outside of the ones making the halos and forzas. Things are looking bleak.

I never understood why people argue about which system is better and blah blah blah. I have a PS Pro and a 4K tv. I love it, in the end that is all that matters. Fo those that want a Xbox 1 X I hope you enjoy it for all that it offers. You are the one that spends the money on the system to enjoy it. None of these "console war" conversations ever go anywhere and to be honest who cares what system is better. Just enjoy what you are buying. Why try and validate your purchase to someone else? I would easily be considered a Sony fan boy, but I still hope this system gives a lot of Xbox owners exactly what they want and are looking for. It's sad how many people try and rip a company that creates something or rips people for their purchases. If you don't like what they are making, then get off your ass and try and design something better. If you can't, shut your mouth and enjoy what you have and let others enjoy what they have. 

I feel like Microsoft should have just made a whole new console instead bringing out a half baked one to be backward compatible.   If the Scorpio had the Ryzen cpu then, we'll be talking some game changing new stuff.

Que? Are you forgetting that if it weren't for Sony you Xbots would have DRM digital games and no trade ins lol

Microsoft tried to moneyhat the dude bro shooter (Titanfall) and it didn't work, anime games sell like crap on xbox consoles so thats not going to happen, and they have no more first party studios outside of the ones making the halos and forzas. Things are looking bleak.
The problem with titanfall was that they were pushing it on the 360, same thing happened with tomb raider. They should've kept both games on current gen only

Ugh, when there's a real deal on Scorpio, let's at least start a new thread so it's not buried under 120 pages of console wars and amateur marketing discussion.
Just because you don't have the capacity to discuss things like an adult doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't.

bottom line, microsoft doesnt want to be in the console business, they want to kill it and replace all the xbox's with computers running windows. its been their plan from the start, they just didnt see steam coming to take away the pc gaming business.
Yep it's true. But some kids haven't been around since the start so they don't realize this.

only poor people argue about which system is better.  I own both, wanted to love the Scorpio.  But its just a hack just like the ps4 pro.

People are totally not factoring form factor...
Try to build an equivalent gaming PC in a itx build. are there even itx ryzen boards? What itx case would properly fit and cool an overclocked rx580? We could compensate for the jaguar cores and build an a88 itx system with a a10 or oem a12 using an rx480 instead, and while it'd be a fine budget gaming system running games at 720p and some at 1080p; no way would it run any games at 4k 30fps stable.
XBOX get the anime games? When did this ever happen?

I like what I saw but I do want more. The system in general is a beast, but I hope it receives good support. I own the PS4pro and love it for what it does as well. The only thing that will really allow the 2 to be something special is if they remove the darn parity clauses so each one can do its own thing. 

Plus I would like if developers give more options such as 4k30 or 1080p60. I'd gladly allow my Vizio P do the upscale for me if I can get more details and higher frame rate.

I think you give Sony too much credit, that backlash started immediately after the Xbox presser. The good thing is, Microsoft listened to the people and what they wanted, Sony never does hell or high water. We got rid of the DRM, but were able to keep the game share program, another option Sony will never pick up because that would be something nice for its fans.

I think you give Sony too much credit, that backlash started immediately after the Xbox presser. The good thing is, Microsoft listened to the people and what they wanted, Sony never does hell or high water. We got rid of the DRM, but were able to keep the game share program, another option Sony will never pick up because that would be something nice for its fans.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334902-cag-psn-gamesharing-9-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/#entry12050440

Isnt that still playable on PS3 as long as you know some Japanese.
probably? i dont know, i know its lists it as a ps3 game that was released, but ive never seen it.

I hope GameStop has some rolling trade-in bonus (like 50%) like they did during the :xb1: release. It ran a good time over the summer, and I was able to bring in things over time, to eventually pay off the console. That'd be great.

If I can get $175-200 for my Xbox S (really doubt it), I wouldn't mind paying the difference for the X. 

You honestly think M$ wouldn't have kept their whole DMR, online only console if Sony were doing it too? They saw all their user base jumping ship and reacted to that lol

But I thought Sony never did anything nice for their fans :whistle2:k

You honestly think M$ wouldn't have kept their whole DMR, online only console if Sony were doing it too? They saw all their user base jumping ship and reacted to that lol

But I thought Sony never did anything nice for their fans :whistle2:k
They were adding Disney Movies Rewards to the One?!

The 360 had some really cool region-free shmups and a few other offerings. CAVE shooters are awesome.
That I agree. I did get a XBOX 360 4G on BF for $100 to sweep up some Japanese games on the 360. Although I could play the Japanese Vesperia on the PS3 with some effort, I still played the western release on the 360 with my wife. We also played through the Halo titles together. But it's now sitting in a box in the darkest corners in my garage.

X1 has thus far failed to entice me who plays mostly Japanese games. And Halo 5 having no split-screen certainly broke me and my wife's "routine" of playing Halo together.

You know what I meant! lol But man, that Porsche 911 GT2 RS at the beginning of the conference was beautiful. It was easily the highlight of their show :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think their show was a lot better than ppl are giving it credit for, anyway still gonna lock in a pre-order at GS once it goes live. All the third party games are gonna look insane on it. PS4 pro will go back to being my exclusive only machine.

I flipped to PS4 from the XB1, but the X is gonna make me flip back.  MS understands what gamers want.  Yea the XB1 hasn't been the best,but they are righting the ship.  I still own an OG big XB1 as well as an S for exclusives, but I might just flip back and buy all my games on XBX.  The X is gonna surpass Sony I feel, and with the addition of OG XBOX BC, it gets even better.

Now, just reactivate the Mechassault servers please and I will be happy.

I flipped to PS4 from the XB1, but the X is gonna make me flip back. MS understands what gamers want. Yea the XB1 hasn't been the best,but they are righting the ship. I still own an OG big XB1 as well as an S for exclusives, but I might just flip back and buy all my games on XBX. The X is gonna surpass Sony I feel, and with the addition of OG XBOX BC, it gets even better.

if you think microsoft is going to sell tens of millions of xbox one x's, you are nuts.

damn, forza 7 ultimate edition was $79.99 ($63.99 with prime) at amazon and I missed it, I assume the price was suppose to be $100 correct?
Just ordered with prime

Item(s) Subtotal: $99.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$36.00
Total before tax: $63.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $6.56
Grand Total: $70.55

I flipped to PS4 from the XB1, but the X is gonna make me flip back. MS understands what gamers want. Yea the XB1 hasn't been the best,but they are righting the ship. I still own an OG big XB1 as well as an S for exclusives, but I might just flip back and buy all my games on XBX. The X is gonna surpass Sony I feel, and with the addition of OG XBOX BC, it gets even better.

Damn son stop smoking that crack. Lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I want a XB1X.  But I also want a 60" 4k Samsung 8000 and want to build a new PC. Too bad that money doesn't grow on trees. Here at Cheapassgamer we discuss things like opportunity cost when it comes to an expensive new console that also has redundancy issues.  Our funds are limited.  Of course we'd all like to have one.  Are we all not gaming enthusiasts?

People getting bent outta shape over the discussion are quite silly to me.  Don't click the thread if you don't want to read the posts. 

I would've bought a xb1 even if it had to be always connected to the internet, no trade in games and DRM. I don't trade in games I buy so that's no problem and my xbox is always connected to the internet 24/7. All those problems people had at the initial announce of the xb1, I had no problems with at all.

I saw someone post this on Neogaf and while I hate to add more fuel to the fire, but this guy is pretty much spot on. I copied and pasted this. Typos and all. I think this the end all be all in terms of shutting people down. But if people want to be fanboys/trolls, there's really no stopping them.

Originally Posted by ElfArmy177 

I'm confused on why people are arguing? The price? If you don't wanna pay 500... Then pay 250 for a 1s. If you want better graphics, pay 500 for it. You play the same god damn games.

If I build a PC, I can get a 1060.. or a 1080 ti. There is a price increase if I want better graphics. WTF is wrong with you guys? You're gamers on a game forum and you're arguing as if you don't have a God damn clue on how this works. 

If you wanted something with the same price and power as a PS4 pro, then buy a fucking pro... Sony has better exclusives anyways. If you want to play the same games as your friends then buy an Xbox one s, if you want better, buy an Xbox one x. 

People have lost their minds, if you think 499 is a bad/wrong price then I'll tell you, and I mean this with respect, you're igorant. You don't understand how any of this works and you're acting like a pissy entitled brat. 

iPhone, Samsung, Roku, cars, TV's, ect all have teirs... And guess what? Apple doesn't give a fuck if their top teir is more expensive than Samsung's top, or Samsung doesn't give a damn if theirs is higher than Vizio. 

About the PC crowd in here giving us their bullshit break down on how they can build a better pc for the same price, and as someone who builds PC's I'll tell you that you're full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about. 

Additionally, some people dont care for bullshit driver installs and windows and learning programs and weird errors and oh sometimes this hardware does this, or works better with this, and this program interferes with your ad Ware and sometimes you gotta turn this off before you turn that on and blah blah blah. 

Further, if you have someone build your PC for you with the cost of an Xbox one x... This may be a shock to you, but you have to pay for fucking labor, testing, ect. Not everyone wants to learn to build. 

End rant, God damnit some people just gotta rain on everyone's parade with their bullshit. There is no reason for the PC crowd to even be in this thread other than trolling.

Wow...Xbox One X preorder thread that has no reason to exist turns into complete console war shitshow with PC master race fanboys as special guest referees. Who would have thought? :whistle2:k

Wow...Xbox One X preorder thread that has no reason to exist turns into complete console war shitshow with PC master race fanboys as special guest referees. Who would have thought? :whistle2:k
Here's an example of a real troll taking a drive-by potshot and genuinely not giving a shit.

bread's done
Back