Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Standard Edition now available for preorder!

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-1tb-console-black/5919707.p?skuId=5919707

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506002838&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=xbox+one+x&psc=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-one-x

Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/55849661

------

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Console

• Limited

• Custom Console Texture( standard version has smooth texture )

• Green Project Scorpio Edition lettering on console/controller

• Sexy packaging

• $500

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-X-Project-Scorpio-Edition-1TB-Console-FMP-00001/55849661

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/8ZJH508RNQL0

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-1tb-console-black/5919711.p?skuId=5919711

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-x/-/A-52614582?clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8b2a8b47eee3e828c9d0600c32aff039

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/152559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-1JGV3A1oyR5dvt6WKxVYmw

Gamestop Elite controller bundle: http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/bronze-xbox-one-x-elite-controller-bundle/152671?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yxGFQUVGSoXSlOI5NaQusg

qdqnl7w.jpg

-------

Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Console

• 1TB Hard Drive

• Custom Console/Stand/Controller

• $400

Microsoft Store (console)- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/8ngxsgcqr2vr

Controller (green): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-creeper-limited-edition/8stgmjplqw9w

Controller (pink): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-pig-limited-edition/8mh5xk4s0tv2

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-1tb-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/-/A-52711428#lnk=sametab

rFll8mk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3gSQZk0Crg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold my 500gb Xbox One S for $200 a few days ago on craigslist, so that money will go towards the X.  Good that I have a PS4 Pro as my main gaming console, so I can live with not having a Xbox for a few months

I went ahead and pre ordered one, but only because I had a ton of GS credit to more than pay for it.

I preordered 1 in store, I was number 5/12.

I do not think this will sell out, I really think the price for this will put off a lot of people. Also the message for the console IMO isn't fully there yet...

Got a call from my GameStop, allotted 13 units and had 3 left. Unfortunately they closed 13 minutes after the call, and I couldn't have made it in time. Now to decide if I want to go in there at opening and try to get one, or secure one online now. I'd rather not tie up the $500 trade credit all at once though. I assume when preordering online with trade credit the full amount would be taken out right away?
I used trade credit and it said I will not be charged until it ships, checked my card and the full amount is still on there. Ran into the same problem not being able to go to the store in time.

The Xbox One X: Scorpio is $450 at the MS Store, if you buy XBOX Gift Cards on Amazon, its 10% off, so $100 are $90. Alittle savings there!

Is Best Buy taking pre-orders in store? I might be moving before release, so I can't order online and all Gamestop's in my area have sold out of their allotments.

Is Best Buy taking pre-orders in store? I might be moving before release, so I can't order online and all Gamestop's in my area have sold out of their allotments.
You can do In Store Pickup online and it'll be like doing the preorder in store if that is easier.

fuck in' cool. I signed up for the Amazon alerts, but didn't get an email. I signed up for the GS alerts, but didn't get a call. I do have the GS credit, but I don't have a 4K TV. I won't be too bummed if I miss out, but I'll definitely buy one if I can. If I don't get my hands on a Project Scorpio edition with my GS or Amazon credit, I'll wait for however long it takes for some other cool looking "special edition." 

I certainly don't need one but heck with GameStop aren't we always drowning in credit? It's already easy enough to use SB weekends and promos to double your gaming dollar. I think most CAGs know that it isn't hard to turn $250 into $500. Personally I paid the $100 down with credit from boomerangs (aka free credit), will trade my S for $150 (which I also upgraded from my Xbone VCR for free with flips). That will leave $250. Should be able to hit that with $125 in flips over the next 2 months. No way would I put out $500 cash for this upgrade.. but $125? Sure!

$150 for an Xbox S 2 months from now isn't terrible but was expecting more, especially for 1tb and 2tb models.

It looks like the Xbox One X - Project Scorpio edition comes with a stand.  It's likely the standard version will not.

Is this really what it's come down to? Half the posts I see here are "I preorderd it but I'm not sure why" or "I preordered it even though my XBOne collects dust on the shelf". People are free to spend their money as they please, but are we so blinded by hype and the draw of potentially missing out on some artificially limited product that we're spending half a grand on things we don't want, don't need, and won't use?

Is this really what it's come down to? Half the posts I see here are "I preorderd it but I'm not sure why" or "I preordered it even though my XBOne collects dust on the shelf". People are free to spend their money as they please, but are we so blinded by hype and the draw of potentially missing out on some artificially limited product that we're spending half a grand on things we don't want, don't need, and won't use?
GTFO

I preordered mine so I can finally play Scalebound.

I doubt other people are as anal or picky as me, but I just saw that they use a "stippled" texture on the console itself. 

scorpio.jpg

versus the regular Xbox One X that is just smooth. 

7b914596-481d-484a-bb5d-6494a19a78d2.jpg

Not a fan of the stippling, as I've had other electronics in the past that had that and were a complete pain in the ass to keep clean as dirt/gunk/etc. gets stuck in the little pitted indentations and you can't clean it out easily. Something to be mindful of if you're OCD like I am. 

Really want one of these, but I will be patient and wait for the inevitable white one. IMO the scorpio should have been white. Oh well. 

I doubt other people are as anal or picky as me, but I just saw that they use a "stippled" texture on the console itself.

scorpio.jpg

Not a fan of the stippling, as I've had other electronics in the past that had that and were a complete pain in the ass to keep clean as dirt/gunk/etc. gets stuck in the little pitted indentations and you can't clean it out easily. Something to be mindful of if you're OCD like I am.
Thanks a lot. Now I can't unsee the stipples... :(

Amazon is giving $127 for the OG Xbox One and like $190 something for the 2TB XB1S. Just gotta scroll through all the results because it's some duplicates in there that trade for less.

Glad I got my X preordered at Amazon because I have a bunch of credit from trading in my Wii U, games and accessories earlier this year (got like $200 for the console itself). Might let go my OG Xbox because I got an S and I really don't need 3 Xbox Ones in the apt. A bit overkill.

scorpio.jpg

Just cancelled my pre order...thank you OP

Got my preorder in at Gamestop as soon as they opened them. Looking forward to the next few months of flipping to pay off this and the fall titles.

anyone else getting an error when trying to preorder?  i called my credit card co, no issue on their side...

tried multiple browsers, differen't card too...

Lmao. We had this same discussion when it was announced. The allure of aftermarket prices are the primary draw no doubt.

Amazon is giving $127 for the OG Xbox One and like $190 something for the 2TB XB1S. Just gotta scroll through all the results because it's some duplicates in there that trade for less.

Glad I got my X preordered at Amazon because I have a bunch of credit from trading in my Wii U, games and accessories earlier this year (got like $200 for the console itself). Might let go my OG Xbox because I got an S and I really don't need 3 Xbox Ones in the apt. A bit overkill.
I recommend food and utilities. Possibly even a savings account.

So I wonder when we can order the standard edition and not the fake limited supply bumpy nipples version?

Also is it amateur hour on eBay today?
1. You can't sell pre orders for this until October 8th per eBay policy
2. Even if this were limited, you have to find someone dumb enough to pay you $640 just to break even after factoring sales tax, shipping, and eBay/PayPal fees.

I wasn't planning on getting this on day one and was going to wait for a special edition version to come out later (since I've already had two Xbox Ones - Day One and then sold that to get the Halo 5 version), but then Microsoft fucked that plan up by having a special edition right at launch.

is it true that you can pre order it with microsoft points at the microsoft store?
xbox gift card credit can be used

currently newegg is still running 10% off those cards (1hr left), and $25 off via masterpass. Amazon also has the cards 10% off.

That is assuming people spent cold hard cash on it. I'm just gonna assume most people used their GS trade credit (that they've been rolling for however long) to pay it off, so it is very little if anything out of pocket.

I am late to the party tonight but it looks like GS is only selling the X1X in some sort of bundle?
There's still plenty of other retailers that have it up for pre-order. Amazon and GS appear to be the only ones that sold out (though I'm not sure if Amazon ever put it up to begin with).

Yea I'm leaning towards the standard black one myself. It looks cool but the green sticks out and would probably drive me nuts while staring at me from my entertainment center.

I'm also always trading my previous xbox one models for updated versions so having a special version won't really matter to me in the long run.

That is assuming people spent cold hard cash on it. I'm just gonna assume most people used their GS trade credit (that they've been rolling for however long) to pay it off, so it is very little if anything out of pocket.

There's still plenty of other retailers that have it up for pre-order. Amazon and GS appear to be the only ones that sold out (though I'm not sure if Amazon ever put it up to begin with).
Amazon did cause I Preordered it there. They had it up during the announcement. [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like the minecraft one but I have played my one for probably like 50 hours total in almost 2 years. If I could magically trade it 1:1 or swap it out for an extra $50 I'd do it just for the cool paint job but no way I'd consider more.

So people are going to spend $500 for another console from the same generation? WOW. It's what, a 4 year old console and still prices at its original, bloated, MSRP. "M" really knows how to stick it to you guys. 

So people are going to spend $500 for another console from the same generation? WOW. It's what, a 4 year old console and still prices at its original, bloated, MSRP. "M" really knows how to stick it to you guys.
I'm going to spend $150 on the 2 minecraft controllers even though I have 4 controllers already! LOL give it to me Microsoft I need it 🤤

Don't buy it if you're not interested, but save your judgement for more important things than the buying habits of someone else. To each his own.....hell I may go out and buy a car with a combustion engine like my Grandfather did.

fuck in' cool. I signed up for the Amazon alerts, but didn't get an email. I signed up for the GS alerts, but didn't get a call. I do have the GS credit, but I don't have a 4K TV. I won't be too bummed if I miss out, but I'll definitely buy one if I can. If I don't get my hands on a Project Scorpio edition with my GS or Amazon credit, I'll wait for however long it takes for some other cool looking "special edition."
A clerk setup the alert for me in store and now I have a pre order on my app at that store location that I never made. Check your app maybe you do too

Then don't buy it? It's aimed at the niche/hardcore fanbase. Sony did the same thing with the PS4 Pro, albeit a bit cheaper and a year earlier. If your waiting for the PS5/X2 (assuming they go that route and not this route rather then a new gen) then wait. There are no exclusive XBox X or PS4 Pro games.

bread's done
Back