Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Standard Edition now available for preorder!

Best Buy - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-1tb-console-black/5919707.p?skuId=5919707

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1506002838&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=xbox+one+x&psc=1

Gamestop - https://www.gamestop.com/collection/xbox-one-x

Walmart - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/55849661

------

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Console

• Limited

• Custom Console Texture( standard version has smooth texture )

• Green Project Scorpio Edition lettering on console/controller

• Sexy packaging

• $500

Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-X-Project-Scorpio-Edition-1TB-Console-FMP-00001/55849661

Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/8ZJH508RNQL0

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-x-project-scorpio-edition-1tb-console-black/5919711.p?skuId=5919711

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-x/-/A-52614582?clkid=4432faf9Na0022f7e6beaa8d89c52fa9a&lnm=79373&afid=VigLink&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002#lnk=sametab

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B01GW8VG7O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=8b2a8b47eee3e828c9d0600c32aff039

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-x-1tb-console-project-scorpio-edition/152559?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-1JGV3A1oyR5dvt6WKxVYmw

Gamestop Elite controller bundle: http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/bronze-xbox-one-x-elite-controller-bundle/152671?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-yxGFQUVGSoXSlOI5NaQusg

qdqnl7w.jpg

-------

Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Console

• 1TB Hard Drive

• Custom Console/Stand/Controller

• $400

Microsoft Store (console)- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/8ngxsgcqr2vr

Controller (green): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-creeper-limited-edition/8stgmjplqw9w

Controller (pink): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-wireless-controller-minecraft-pig-limited-edition/8mh5xk4s0tv2

Target: https://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-s-1tb-minecraft-limited-edition-bundle/-/A-52711428#lnk=sametab

rFll8mk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3gSQZk0Crg

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think some people get it, microsoft doesnt want another hardware generation. they want to keep making the xbox one marginally more powerful and have you upgrade your console every 2-3 years. do people need new $700 phones every year? that is the model microsoft is going for.

I wasn't planning on getting this on day one and was going to wait for a special edition version to come out later (since I've already had two Xbox Ones - Day One and then sold that to get the Halo 5 version), but then Microsoft fucked that plan up by having a special edition right at launch.
i am all for special editions too, but awhile back i stopped buying first batch consoles till more bugs worked out, finally got the halo 5 edition didnt find out till later that that model was the first to start using ssd's, started crapping out on me weeks ago so i had to trade it in before deals will start coming out, i am betting their will be a halo edition next year if they release it then but not going to wait without an xbox that long so shooting for s special edition s before the end of the year

Then don't buy it? It's aimed at the niche/hardcore fanbase. Sony did the same thing with the PS4 Pro, albeit a bit cheaper and a year earlier. If your waiting for the PS5/X2 (assuming they go that route and not this route rather then a new gen) then wait. There are no exclusive XBox X or PS4 Pro games.
exactly but i thought xbox one s was as powerful as the pro and that is why sony released the pro, but yeah its like the elite controller whose aimed at more serious gamers (own one, cant use another controller ever again)

i dont think some people get it, microsoft doesnt want another hardware generation. they want to keep making the xbox one marginally more powerful and have you upgrade your console every 2-3 years. do people need new $700 phones every year? that is the model microsoft is going for.
Yup, Sony as well.

Hardware in general is headed in this direction. Replaced a 20yr old washer last year with a samsung i hope can last 5 years. Companies are purposely making things with parts that have fairly limited lifetimes.

I dont think that should/will be the case. We need next generation so multiplayer games won't be held back. Cant have destiny 2 for example running 60fps in xb1x or pspro and 30fps on xb1s or ps4. Point of consoles is running games the same, not unfair advantages like pc people buying new $800 graphics cards etc etc

That's what was implied by Phil and others earlier but I have my doubts. This was coming from others and Phil. Phil has said many things and I believe is a great guy, but even when he said he hated the Tomb Raider type deals here we are with PUBG getting published by MS and more timed exclusiveness lol.

I'm hoping for another XBox in 2-3 years and will be fine with whatever they do as long as all systems are BC going forward. I have a feeling that will be the case with the XBox anyways because of the great amount of effort poured into getting the 360 BC and eventually a bunch of OG XBox titles as well.

Wish I had more money to spend on gaming this Fall. I really want the One X, but I will have to wait until next year before I pick one up, hopefully I can upgrade to a better 4K TV by the time I do as well. Having the PS4 Pro has made me not even want to play my Xbox One, with the S out and the X around the corner my original Xbox One seems like such ancient technology now.

I hope the X does well though, I have a feeling that it will sell very poorly though. The One S being so much cheaper is much more attractive for those who want an Xbox One, but most people who don't have a console will likely still go with a PS4 or Switch this Holiday and I feel like people who already own PS4 will want a Switch and not care about getting an Xbox at this point. $500 isn't bad for what the X includes under the hood, but $500 is still a lot of money to spend on a console that is trailing behind the competition right now. 

I picked up the P605 55" TCL at Best Buy yesterday, upgrading from a 60" 1080p Vizio. I think it was worth it, if Xbox One X pushes games even better then Horizon Zero Dawn looked on it I will be thoroughly impressed. I had planned on waiting for the 65" version to come out but it has been cancelled so went ahead took the plunge since I had credit saved up.

Sony and Nintendo have done the exact same thing. At least this is the most powerful and justifiable upgrade. (And the Switches excuse: no one even had a Wii U)

I think I dun goofed. Preordered at GameStop (have about $300 credit), but I also have ~$150 Microsoft.com credit as well. Assuming I can exchange the $300 in GameStop credit for Xbox $, I'll wait and see if I can preorder via Microsoft.com. Anyone know if preorders usually open up again (I know, crystal balls and all).

Not even interested. My XB1 collects dust right now and any new game I'll just play on that. I do have a 4K TV w/ HDR but have no interest in playing Gears and the like in 4K.
Just curious, with a 4K/HDR you don't think an X1X is worth it for third parties? Forza 7 (& FH3) should look really really pretty. I also wasn't impressed with the PS4 Pro as a 4K machine (the console itself, not the library).

Got my preorder in right after the announcement yesterday for $430 after tax/$100 certificate at BB. Been sitting on that cert since right before E3. :) 

Mannnnn i got a pre-order through amazon then i saw the deal of buying MS giftcards and buying through them.  My order from Newegg took almost 13 hrs to process right after i add the funds to my account it sold out... Now i have 500$ in MS credit and a pre-order through amazon.  Hopefully more will become available from MS. Hell i even take the regular version.

The X1X will probably sell out initially but ultimately sell poorly. At the end of the day it's an upgraded XB1 with minimal difference to the original. Keep in mind they've already said there will be no console exclusives and everything the X1X plays with be playable on an XB1. The graphical differences would have to be staggering between the two, which seems nearly impossible given the limitation. Kind of pointless to be the best console if you kneecap its capabilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mannnnn i got a pre-order through amazon then i saw the deal of buying MS giftcards and buying through them. My order from Newegg took almost 13 hrs to process right after i add the funds to my account it sold out... Now i have 500$ in MS credit and a pre-order through amazon. Hopefully more will become available from MS. Hell i even take the regular version.
Ugh I'm so sorry to hear that man! I did the Amazon trick yesterday and it took under 1 hour to process but I was sweating bullets when that happened :(

Seems sold out outside of Target and Wal-Mart.com now and Wal-Mart.com was one that came back since a few hours ago.

Ugh I'm so sorry to hear that man! I did the Amazon trick yesterday and it took under 1 hour to process but I was sweating bullets when that happened :(

Seems sold out outside of Target and Wal-Mart.com now and Wal-Mart.com was one that came back since a few hours ago.
I've got some now in stock alerts setup. I'm not to worried about being able to get one, this just adds to the thrill of the hunt haha.

I'm surprised these are selling out given the price tag. I have a preorder at Gamestop (went there about an hour after the announcement) and a backup at Best Buy. I bet they keep initial numbers low to drive hype but this is too expensive to stay sold out through the holidays.

To those complaining about the graphics upgrade - it should be significant for the same reason a PC obliterates the same game on console. Forza Horizon 3 and Gears of War 4 are excellent examples. Developers will always dumb down games for lower end consoles to get a bigger audience. But now we finally have a console that tries to keep up.

I bet they keep initial numbers low to drive hype but this is too expensive to stay sold out through the holidays.
The Scorpio edition is "limited", so of course initial numbers are going to be lower than the full fledged release regular edition console...

I'm surprised these are selling out given the price tag. I have a preorder at Gamestop (went there about an hour after the announcement) and a backup at Best Buy. I bet they keep initial numbers low to drive hype but this is too expensive to stay sold out through the holidays.

To those complaining about the graphics upgrade - it should be significant for the same reason a PC obliterates the same game on console. Forza Horizon 3 and Gears of War 4 are excellent examples. Developers will always dumb down games for lower end consoles to get a bigger audience. But now we finally have a console that tries to keep up.

The Scorpio edition is "limited", so of course initial numbers are going to be lower than the full fledged release regular edition console...
Ya the limited edition is the main reason its selling out; I doubt their will be a stock issue on the regular non "scorpio" ones at 499. I got a day one Xbox one; so I've pre ordered this; really unsure at this point though if I really want it. Guess I have a couple months to decide. lol.

Yup. Gears 4 in 4k on PC is so much better looking than the regular Xbox. That is why I am upgrading.

I like the fact that we're getting optional SKU's for people that want more power.  I primarily game on PC nowadays for that very reason.  

I'd pick up an X if we weren't so late in the cycle.  We're approaching year four for the PS4.  How much longer until PS5 and XBOX Next?  Then again, what else is there to buy at Gamestop with a ton of credit...  :whistle2:k

I like the fact that we're getting optional SKU's for people that want more power. I primarily game on PC nowadays for that very reason.

I'd pick up an X if we weren't so late in the cycle. We're approaching year four for the PS4. How much longer until PS5 and XBOX Next? Then again, what else is there to buy at Gamestop with a ton of credit... :whistle2:k
HTC Vive and take advantage of the new lower price along with the trade deal for $100 extra trade credit. Zowie PC esports monitor. All depends on what you want or need for a setup really.

Can always cancel a pre order, can't put in a pre order if its sold out.  I pre ordered the switch and cancelled 2 weeks before release, I expect to cancel my X pre order as well but maybe something amazing will be announced that will make wanna keep it.

Feel bad though for the people who bought $500 of xbox live credit from amazon for 10% off and when they went to place their X pre order from the microsoft store, it was sold out.  That... is kinda funny, but sad too.  I think I've spent like $150 in 5 years on the microsoft store, I couldn't even imagine being stuck with $500 of credit.

I preordered one from Walmart with my check card. They put a freeze/hold on the full amount Buyer just be aware you wont have access to that money.

knowing microsoft and their desperation for sales, this Xbox X console will be bundled with a free game for the same price ($499) by december  or January.  I will wait patiently.

Can always cancel a pre order, can't put in a pre order if its sold out. I pre ordered the switch and cancelled 2 weeks before release, I expect to cancel my X pre order as well but maybe something amazing will be announced that will make wanna keep it.

Feel bad though for the people who bought $500 of xbox live credit from amazon for 10% off and when they went to place their X pre order from the microsoft store, it was sold out. That... is kinda funny, but sad too. I think I've spent like $150 in 5 years on the microsoft store, I couldn't even imagine being stuck with $500 of credit.
If one doesnt pop up on MS store before they sell out ill just wait until its restocked. I know i want one eventually, and I buy all my games digitally, i have destiny coming up there is 1/5 of it there haha.

knowing microsoft and their desperation for sales, this Xbox X console will be bundled with a free game for the same price ($499) by december or January. I will wait patiently.
Of 2018? You're joking right? A free game bundled within 2 months of launch? You're very likely to be waiting quite a bit longer. If they were even considering bundling a game that soon they would have done it right out the gate not a month later. Maybe as early as spring but no way even January. It's just bad business practice and Microsoft is not that stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So one of my people from Gamestop told me they would be getting some more preorders but it isn't every Gamestop only the ones that sold out within an hour or two. Hope that helps someone who's wanting one!

Just curious, with a 4K/HDR you don't think an X1X is worth it for third parties? Forza 7 (& FH3) should look really really pretty. I also wasn't impressed with the PS4 Pro as a 4K machine (the console itself, not the library).
It's worth it if you don't have an Xbox already but I see no reason to other wise. I love my PS4 Pro but there are more games on it that for me show off 4K more. Horizon, inFamous, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4, Last of Us, etc. are all games that marvel graphically for me. I'm sure Forza will look great but maybe if I was more of a fan of the series I'd want 4K support for it.

I don't think it's worth it unless you don't have an Xbox and if you can get it for $100 less.

knowing microsoft and their desperation for sales, this Xbox X console will be bundled with a free game for the same price ($499) by december or January. I will wait patiently.
Doubtful. Maybe March/April when tax returns come through.

I think Nadella approved the X because it's a test to get XBox owners to go the surface route. They want to see how many loyal users/future owners are willing to spend $500. That way down the road Microsoft can make money on each console sold vs the One S that has seen cuts to keep up with the competition. If MS wanted to even have a snowballs chance in hell against the PS4 (which they can't at the moment outside of the US) they would have released the X at $350 or $400 and sustained big losses for market share. Between small investments of first party, pushing MP/games as a service/micro transactions in first party and the XBox X - I think Nadella wants to make the XBox a more profitable machine going forward.

looks like target preorders are still open for xbox one x.    grab yours while you can!

I preordered mine from best buy sunday afternoon!!    oh yeah, project scorpio coming 11.7.17.     4K powerhouse in my house!

look at all the xbox one x enhanced games list!!  

It's worth it if you don't have an Xbox already but I see no reason to other wise. I love my PS4 Pro but there are more games on it that for me show off 4K more. Horizon, inFamous, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4, Last of Us, etc. are all games that marvel graphically for me. I'm sure Forza will look great but maybe if I was more of a fan of the series I'd want 4K support for it.

I don't think it's worth it unless you don't have an Xbox and if you can get it for $100 less.
If the Ps4 Pro had the 4kBlu ray id be all in, without it Im perfectly content with just a ps4 and 4k tv setup, Giving me more reason to get an X1X; that being said I really dont play the damn X1 enough; but waiting for sony to combat this 4kblu ray drive has been like waiting for paint to dry.

If I wasn't using credit I would wait for the week after black Friday and see if target included it in the 15 percent off sale they seem to run online every year.

That gets it closer to that 400 dollar price range.

Scorpio Edition is sold out at Best Buy. In store preorders should be available whenever they turn on the regular sku.

looks like target preorders are still open for xbox one x. grab yours while you can!

I preordered mine from best buy sunday afternoon!! oh yeah, project scorpio coming 11.7.17. 4K powerhouse in my house!

look at all the xbox one x enhanced games list!!
Just cancelled mine from Target. They wanted to hold $530 of my money up until release date, nah I am good. Not that excited about it anyways, but always bought all my consoles at launch. I will wait until the stores start their preorders, feel much better that way anyways.

I was able to place a preorder through the gamestop app just now for the X1X. Not sure if I'm actually gonna get it, or if it's an error as I thought they were sold out. Wanted to use my trade credit though.

I think Microsoft's play with the X is to just mesh all games with their PC counterpart. So any company wants to release a game on Xbox can release on PC and vice versa. Most PC games push graphics, etc. So they will just set graphics to what the X can handle and boom, every game will be X enhanced. Can't imagine it will be much work at all for developers.

I was able to place a preorder through the gamestop app just now for the X1X. Not sure if I'm actually gonna get it, or if it's an error as I thought they were sold out. Wanted to use my trade credit though.
Just did the same. I thought about waiting to see if there would be a white one next year, but that trade credit was burning a hole in my pocket.

You can always try in store. When i pre-ordered my snes classic at gamestop today dude told me he still had two project scorpio for pre-order if i was interested. Also they only require $100 down in store. Just call around to couple local stores and ask if you are interested

bread's done
Back