Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, i think best buy had some issue, their site maybe never went live?    preorder add to cart yellow button is live on the site now.   best of luck!

Best Buy won't even let me sign in to my account, thought I already logged in hours ago in anticipation of this. Best Buy being fucking terrible, who could have seen this coming.

Well after finally getting it back in my cart it just kept giving me the spinning circle when trying to check out and now it just emptied my cart again. Just going to stick with my Amazon pre order.

Neither Amazon nor MS Store have charged my card. 

It's funny... for PS5 I ordered through Walmart and Target. For Xbox, I ordered through Amazon and MS Store.  The Target and Walmart orders showed up immediately on my card, but the Xbox orders have yet to show.  I got in pretty early with Amazon, like 11:54 and got a confirmation email and everything.  MS Store used the secondary email on my account for communication for some dumb reason, but I got an order confirmation there.  Neither have charged my card.  

Hopefully they go through.  Best option is honestly to buy from Costco.  You can just return the console when the new and updated console comes out and get full price for the return.  Video game consoles don't fall under the 90 day return policy for electronics, which is kinda hilarious.

Has anyone gotten one at Best Buy?

I'm at the "Place your order" button page and it either spins and scrolls back up, doing nothing, or it gives me that error about high demand.

If you look in the debug console there are all trhese errors, including syntax errors in javascript files lol.

I'm at the "Place your order" button page and it either spins and scrolls back up, doing nothing, or it gives me that error about high demand.

If you look in the debug console there are all trhese errors, including syntax errors in javascript files lol.
Stuck on "Continue to Payment Information".

I'm at the same spot. I just keep hitting place your order hoping it will go through.

Amazon was the only one that didn't totally suck.

Walmart really pissed me off. Kept saying it was out of stock and I ended up kinda giving up on them when I probably shouldn't have.  Ended up being out of stock by the time i had a real chance. 

Amazon was the only one that didn't totally suck.

Walmart really pissed me off. Kept saying it was out of stock and I ended up kinda giving up on them when I probably shouldn't have. Ended up being out of stock by the time i had a real chance.
To be fair I'm sure not going live exactly at the time everyone was expecting kind of helped a bit. But Best Buy did the same thing and are still a complete dumpster fire lol

I'm stuck in the same loop I was in with Best Buy for the PS5. Constantly clicking checkout, only to be told to try again due to a system error.

Lol same here. Can't help myself. Ended up with an X and an S. I'm sure I'll hold them in case anyone I know needs one.
Same, I guess I may cancel it if there’s no new Bethesda news anytime soon. They did kinda surprise release fallout 4 on us, so I’m ready if they announce ES6 for the relatively near future. Working under the assumption that it’ll be exclusive.

I have had the Xbox Series X, 3 month GPU card, and an extra controller in my cart for 30 minutes and it won't let me check out.  Frustrating.  

At this point, I'm waiting for someone to confirm that BB is working and putting orders through. I did this dance for over 2 hours the other night with the PS5.

bread's done
Back