Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw an Xbox Series X console and controller bundle for $560 on Amazon.  Didn't need a invitation request and was able to add it to my cart.  Out of stock now, least there's another option,

no shrink wrap with digital madden
I get 10 free hours of the trial with Game Pass and I have yet to fire it up. Even if it's 2022, Madden feels like something i've played back in 2004. The same goes for MLB The Show. This is why competition is good for the industry, which sports titles lack these days. When you see the same game year in, year out it gets rather boring to me.

I know it just came out, but has there been any reviews on the new Elite core controllers yet?

Tempted to get one if it doesn’t have the stick drift issues

^I'm going to guess the Elite 2 core controller is exactly the same as the Elite 2 controller.

So how's the remote play on Xbox Series X/S or am I just better off getting the Switch version for my portable needs? 

I would gladly pay $299.99 for an Xbox Series S with one controller, only if it would just have an Xbox One disc drive.  I'm going to take a guess that this is going to be the Black Friday deal for the Xbox Series S this year.

So apparently the $250 Xbox series S + controller bundle stacks with multiple circle discounts. In my cart right now it’s stacking with:

5% off site wide
10% off birthday
5% redcard

Showing as $216 total after tax.

Well I wanted an Series X but the wife got me the Series S deal from Target which Is funny cause that’s her wedding anniversary gift to me. Also keeps up with the tradition of her buying me Microsoft consoles while I buy her the Sony ones.

So I ended up getting a used Series S from a seller on Mercari for just under $214 ($185 plus shipping and tax). I’m hoping to get a 1TB expansion card on sale soon. I didn’t get the 15% off, $10 off of $60+ or $15 off of $75+ Circle offers. Had that happened I would definitely went with the Target deal. It’ll be just my luck to get an offer after the Deal days are over, lol.

So I ended up getting a used Series S from a seller on Mercari for just under $214 ($185 plus shipping and tax). I’m hoping to get a 1TB expansion card on sale soon. I didn’t get the 15% off, $10 off of $60+ or $15 off of $75+ Circle offers. Had that happened I would definitely went with the Target deal. It’ll be just my luck to get an offer after the Deal days are over, lol.
why didn't you just buy it new at $250 and cancel the controller?

why you didn't just buy it new at $250 and cancel the controller?
Because I was being ultra cheap in wanting to save extra money. As far as canceling the controller, I likely would’ve kept it. I get people won’t necessarily like or understand my method. I have a funny feeling I’ll end up buying a new Series S though. I imagine other stores will have them on sale. Maybe for the same price or a little cheaper hopefully.

Because I was being ultra cheap in wanting to save extra money. As far as canceling the controller, I likely would’ve kept it. I get people won’t necessarily like or understand my method. I have a funny feeling I’ll end up buying a new Series S though. I imagine other stores will have them on sale. Maybe for the same price or a little cheaper hopefully.
Depending on your tax rate, I don't know that you actually saved any money though

Depending on your tax rate, I don't know that you actually saved any money though
I live in NM and the gross receipts tax rate in my city (ABQ) is 7.75%. If I bought the new Series S w/ controller from Target and used my debit red card it would’ve been just under $256. The used Series S I bought on Mercari (w/ shipping and tax) came to under $214.

I live in NM and the gross receipts tax rate in my city (ABQ) is 7.75%. If I bought the new Series S w/ controller from Target and used my debit red card it would’ve been just under $256. The used Series S I bought on Mercari (w/ shipping and tax) came to under $214.
yeah but after canceling the controller it would have been about the same

Couldn't pass up $228 for a new Series S and controller from Target. Once Microsoft gets Family GPU in the US, hopefully this year, we'll be set.

Couldn't pass up $228 for a new Series S and controller from Target. Once Microsoft gets Family GPU in the US, hopefully this year, we'll be set.
If you just have two systems, you could set the one you share with someone else as primary and they'll be able to access all games you have access to, including Game Pass, gold, and purchases. You can still use them on another system as well (as long as it has internet).

If you are trying to do something with more than two Xboxes, then yeah you're out of luck - but thought I'd mention.

I share all my games and services with a kid on his Series S, recent dashboard updates let him see all my purchases to install too! Previously I'd have to install them, then he could access them, but now he can just see everything he'd be able to play if it were installed, and install it. When the internet goes out my Xbox as the secondary turns into a paperweight and I have to play other things, but as long as there's internet it works well.

If anyone needs a Series X, and is in the SoCal area, between Valencia and Newport Beach, I have an extra one I am going to return.  Bought it on a whim for a buddy but he ended up getting one before I spoke to him.  I already got one the same day, so no need for an extra.  Just toss me a PM.  I live near Valencia and work down in Newport 4 days a week so I can do a meet up and deliver the goods, or you can come to me.  No markup just retail or its going back to the store the end of this week.

If anyone needs a Series X, and is in the SoCal area, between Valencia and Newport Beach, I have an extra one I am going to return. Bought it on a whim for a buddy but he ended up getting one before I spoke to him. I already got one the same day, so no need for an extra. Just toss me a PM. I live near Valencia and work down in Newport 4 days a week so I can do a meet up and deliver the goods, or you can come to me. No markup just retail or its going back to the store the end of this week.
Holy fuck...that's one hell of a drive! Didn't realize Series X were getting hard to find now.

If anyone needs a Series X, and is in the SoCal area, between Valencia and Newport Beach, I have an extra one I am going to return. Bought it on a whim for a buddy but he ended up getting one before I spoke to him. I already got one the same day, so no need for an extra. Just toss me a PM. I live near Valencia and work down in Newport 4 days a week so I can do a meet up and deliver the goods, or you can come to me. No markup just retail or its going back to the store the end of this week.
I still have this if anyone wants/needs one in SoCal. Retail. Just trying to help anyone out before the holidays as I think these are gonna be hard to come by after Thanksgiving. Then again, I am probably wrong lol. Plan on returning it by Thursday of this week. Didn't plan on having it this long, but wife and kids got Covid so I quarantined for 2 weeks lol.

I'm visiting family in Wilmington NC and I called the local GS here about a game and he answered the phone saying they have PS5 and Series X in stock so check your local GS if you want one of those.

Target isn't selling XBX for delivery, but if you switch to pickup and search your local stores, you might be able to snag one.

I saw an XBX empty box on display at my local Target and it had a sign that required buying All Access if you wanted it.

Has anyone seen the Verizon deal? $150 off either the S or X All Access systems.
I know someone who uses Verizon, will this deal be billed to their Verizon phone bill?

Honestly, I'm not sure if this is a deal for me? $28.74 per month for 2 years for an Xbox Series X with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

I have a I feeling knowing my luck, I'll be paying more than the cost of an Xbox Series X and 2 years worth of Game Pass Ultimate.

I know someone who uses Verizon, will this deal be billed to their Verizon phone bill?

Honestly, I'm not sure if this is a deal for me? $28.74 per month for 2 years for an Xbox Series X with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

I have a I feeling knowing my luck, I'll be paying more than the cost of an Xbox Series X and 2 years worth of Game Pass Ultimate.
Pretty much, basically. Or $15 or $18 or something for the S. If you were going to pay for Ultimate anyway, it becomes a great deal.

Great deal for an Elite 2 controller from Verizon.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1598386598634102784?t=PIe47y39vLUFCG1n8E4iBw&s=19

You don't need a verizon account. Use these codes and guest checkout.

XBOXS2HC36
XBOXS2HC35
XBOXS2HC34
XBOXS2HC29

(provided by Michiganers on SD)

If the codes no longer work.  Just decrease or increase the last two numbers.

You don't need a verizon account. Use these codes and guest checkout.

XBOXS2HC36
XBOXS2HC35
XBOXS2HC34
XBOXS2HC29

(provided by Michiganers on SD)

If the codes no longer work. Just decrease or increase the last two numbers.
I did see that. I guess I don't want to steal someone else's code even if the vast majority of Verizon customers aren't going to take advantage of the deal. Thanks though!

Is there a way to renew Xbox currency physical prepaid cards on Microsoft/Xbox's website?  If not, might have to see if I can with my old Xbox 360 will take them, as I do not have access to an Xbox One/Series console.

Was so planning on stockpiling discounted Xbox currency cards from Dollar General/Family Dollar for an Xbox Series X.

Edit: Never mind, I found a way to redeem a physical card by trying to resubscribe to Xbox Live Gold.

So how easy is it to find an X in stores? My GameStop had ps5s and used X models but no new X. Saving up trade credit for X. Microsoft store online seems to always have them in stock now right?

Wow Can’t believe how dead this thread is. Guessing the system truly isn’t that hard to find since it got unpinned from the top?
Target seems to have Series X systems in stock on a regular basis. You just have to check the Target website to see if stores in your area have them available for pickup. That's how I found mine the week before Thanksgiving.

bread's done
Back