Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody had any luck buying Series X from the Microsoft store recently? I have got enough reward points for one but am wary of redeeming it and failing to buy one
Seems near impossible. People on Twitter say bots take all the stock the second they go available. I tried for the last 2 months because I have $300 in rewards money before giving up and just getting one at Target. I was even using the Hot Stock app but that is pretty much garbage as it announces minutes after and they are long gone by then.

Seems near impossible. People on Twitter say bots take all the stock the second they go available. I tried for the last 2 months because I have $300 in rewards money before giving up and just getting one at Target. I was even using the Hot Stock app but that is pretty much garbage as it announces minutes after and they are long gone by then.
That's too bad. I have a Series S, so will probably make do till it becomes more available, hopefully, next year. Thanks!

Walmart has not shipped mine yet. It's driving me crazy. MS shipped the elite controller and Gamestop shipped the 20th controller.
Walmart being slow to ship pre-orders is exactly why I don't bother with them. Hopefully you'll get an update soon. Meanwhile MS (shipped) my 20th Anniversary Headset and GS shipped my 20th Anniversary Controller.

Edit: fixed a typo

Walmart being slow to ship pre-orders is exactly why I don't bother with them. Hopefully you'll get an update soon. Meanwhile MS (shipped) my 20th Anniversary Headset and GS shipped my 20th Anniversary Controller.

Edit: fixed a typo
It's hard to make a choice with these consoles. I don't like the delay either, but it's the only site that worked for me.

i am too cheap to pay $340 for 2 years of game pass ultimate
^ this

Helped my brother get a Series X this week from Target. Then we got 3 yrs of game pass ultimate for $151 (Newegg $50 12 mo deal x 3 + $1 gpu conversion).

isnt there only 100? i didnt look too closely though
No clue. I know some of these guys pay 2-10 times the price depending on rarity. Let’s be real though this is already sold out. The dudes scalping these pay campers big money to buy 1 or multiples.

Doubt it goes that high lol.
Jordan Dior 1s go for like $7-12k depending on size, condition, and style. Granted the price on these have dropped a lot since launch. They’re closer to 6-7k atm. So yeah these Xbox’s could go for $20-$100k especially if you collect luggage.

bread's done
Back