Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
List of stores that will have the Xbox Series X Halo consoles and other stuff at 7:30 am: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp-video-games/next-gen-consoles-event/pcmcat1632156747229.c?id=pcmcat1632156747229

According to Twitter most stores already have lines and each store is getting 70-84 consoles. They are handing out bracelets or tickets.

Sucks for me I live over and hour away and have kids to take to school. But at least bots won't get them.
The google doc shared earlier has updates on lines, Woodbridge NJ had 85 people in line at 1am so I’m not going to even bother

so not all Best Buy’s will have some in stock or is that list just ones that will have some event attached to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The google doc shared earlier has updates on lines, Woodbridge NJ had 85 people in line at 1am so I’m not going to even bother
Link to doc?

EDIT: Just found it. Surprised they're doing it this way. Wouldn't be able to make it to Best Buy at a reasonable hour anyways but really over the days of camping for a system 😅

Thanks for posting Shadowmoses - just got the halo edition in store, local store had about 80 consoles.

Xbox Halo bundle might appear on Amazon treasure truck today. Also it will be available on Amazon but only for prime members according to the listing.

Amazon had the Halo edition in stock for a few minutes.  The checkout process was a giant cluster fuck where they kept removing it from the cart!  Didn't get one.  :(

I was hoping to read some success stories today :\
Here's one :)

I read about the 730 tickets at the last minute. Drove to the store and got one of the last tickets, then nervously walked out with a new Halo Xbox. (cause people crazy)

:cool:

My first line up for a console experience. Only a few campers, but heard they were there from 230 yesterday. I'm not that dedicated.

sidenote... I guess as a constant gamepass subscriber, I need to try and sell they Halo game code since it gains me nothing

[quote name="dualrec" post="14437336" timestamp="
:cool:

sidenote... I guess as a constant gamepass subscriber, I need to try and sell they Halo game code since it gains me nothing [/quote]

It’s not a code. When you set up console, it tells you to redeem to your account.

I was hoping to read some success stories today :\
I stopped at the mall after picking up my 15 UHDs on sale for $9.99 at Best Buy this morning. I was just at Macy's and this old guy shit his pants I'm not even kidding you. There was this weird farty noise and I looked over. Figured it must have been his soles or something else. Then it started dribbling out and you could hear his flabby old man cheeks and his flatulence flopping around for close to 20 consecutive seconds. They were turning into the Polo section. His wife picked up the pace and started walking 10 paces in front of him while he just continued audibly leaking. It was like someone had pulled the shelf out from underneath him.

I tightened my mask and marched onward.

Then it started dribbling out and you could hear his flabby old man cheeks and his flatulence flopping around for close to 20 consecutive seconds. They were turning into the Polo section. His wife picked up the pace and started walking 10 paces in front of him while he just continued audibly leaking. It was like someone had pulled the shelf out from underneath him.

I tightened my mask and marched onward.
I feel bad for everyone involved. I can't remember anything worse from my time working retail than having to mop human excrement off the floor. I hope he got his Halo xbox

Long shot, but I am looking for 1 possibly 2 Halo Series X consoles for two buddies that could not obtain one.  Ideally I would like to pay retail for them, but if you have extras, just toss me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Congrats, you won Monday.

Long shot, but I am looking for 1 possibly 2 Halo Series X consoles for two buddies that could not obtain one. Ideally I would like to pay retail for them, but if you have extras, just toss me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
Anyone able to obtain extra Halo Consoles is not selling them for retail.

Congrats, you won Monday.

Anyone able to obtain extra Halo Consoles is not selling them for retail.
While that may be true for some, others might be willing to help out. Was able to get a PS5 for retail off here, and yes I know the Halo console is special, but you never know.

managed to get a halo console after waiting outside best buy for 3 hours. Crazy thing is even once 3 hours were up there were only 30 people in line and they had 80ish consoles, so I guess I could have just woke up and walked right in to get one. 

I actually cant believe how hard these were to get. Its the first time I wasnt able to get an item I wanted online and had to settle for trying in store.

Halo is downloading as we speak.

managed to get a halo console after waiting outside best buy for 3 hours. Crazy thing is even once 3 hours were up there were only 30 people in line and they had 80ish consoles, so I guess I could have just woke up and walked right in to get one.

I actually cant believe how hard these were to get. Its the first time I wasnt able to get an item I wanted online and had to settle for trying in store.

Halo is downloading as we speak.
It's a scalpers market; It pays to live outside of metros where people can easily sell these things through hand-to-hand exchanges.

My five stores you would have had to show up at sometime between 3-5am at the latest in order to secure one of these Halo consoles. One store had a line of 50+ people at 1am. That was in 29 degree freezing weather. I figured that was the deal last night, was too tired camping .com till 4am, and decided to go to sleep rather than stand in the freezing cold for 3+ hours. Or 6+ to guarantee.

Anyone who showed near the time they handed out tickets would have struck out. Only a couple stores you might have been able to score by showing up around 5am. It was a gambit. Veterans around here kind of know the deal by now. The two LPs I spoke to today said they had lines down to the corner so that means ~100-150ish people. Some people wanted it more than others.

I’m going to have to put my console hunt on hold till after Christmas. A couple days ago my girlfriend was pretty insistent that I stop wasting my time trying to buy one. Could be she got me one as a present. Could just be she’s tired of me dropping everything to try to score one whenever my phone chimes. I guess I’ll figure out which in a month and a half

I’m going to have to put my console hunt on hold till after Christmas. A couple days ago my girlfriend was pretty insistent that I stop wasting my time trying to buy one. Could be she got me one as a present. Could just be she’s tired of me dropping everything to try to score one whenever my phone chimes. I guess I’ll figure out which in a month and a half
A couple years ago I told my wife I was running to the store to get a Ninja coffee maker. She was pissed and told me to just come home and unwrap the one I had under the tree lol.

A couple years ago I told my wife I was running to the store to get a Ninja coffee maker. She was pissed and told me to just come home and unwrap the one I had under the tree lol.
yeah, that's basically what happened to me when a local grocery store was selling the ps3 and 360 for really cheap as part of some grand reopening. She got pissed that i was about to head out to get a ps3 as she had already gotten one for me lol

Has anyone had any progress on their Target Halo Xbox order?  I received shipping confirmation on Saturday and was charged, but Fedex tracking still shows they haven't received the package and the estimated delivery date is next Monday.  

bread's done
Back