Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your cart. I put together a bundle yesterday and got an error. Tried again later and got a different error. Checked my cart and the first bundle I built was there.
it appears that you always get an oos error when using a cell phone but the order goes through via desktop. I don't know why... even tried using desktop mode but it still failed

I got the email from MS but I didn't care much for the games included. And on a side note - why is a Razor Darth Vader controller worth $180??? Jeez. I wouldn't mind Diablo 2 remastered, but honestly I would love to get the Halo Infinite console but that's not going to happen. 

I can wait longer to get an Xbox Series X. Thanks to this site I've got a backlog of games a mile long!

I ordered from my phone just fine last night.
weird. i tried ordering from my phone and it said it was out of stock but i was able to order it from my computer right after. Tried again today and it still shows oos on my phone but lets me go through the entire check out process on my computer.

I got the email from MS but I didn't care much for the controller options or the games included. I wouldn't mind Diablo 2 remastered, but honestly I would love to get the Halo Infinite console but that's not going to happen.

I can wait longer to get an Xbox Series X. Thanks to this site I've got a backlog of games a mile long!
yeah having to pay msrp for a controller and a digital game was pretty painful...

That's strange it keeps erroring on my computer. I will have to try from another computer to see if it works or not.

weird. i tried ordering from my phone and it said it was out of stock but i was able to order it from my computer right after. Tried again today and it still shows oos on my phone but lets me go through the entire check out process on my computer.

I just found out I got the Xbox Series X bundle email offer in my hotmail junk folder.

Thanks Microsoft

I got the email from MS. they sent it to my Gmail account.  when I click on the link I get an error.  I even tried to link my gmail to my microsoft account and nothing.  I have been searching for customer assistance but no luck.  do you guys know of Microsoft has chat system for customer service?  thanks

I got the email from MS but I didn't care much for the games included. And on a side note - why is a Razor Darth Vader controller worth $180??? Jeez. I wouldn't mind Diablo 2 remastered, but honestly I would love to get the Halo Infinite console but that's not going to happen.

Is the link account specific? I’m trying to get a Series X as well.

Is the link account specific? I’m trying to get a Series X as well.
Yes.

"To purchase from the link above, you must have a valid Microsoft account. The link is valid for your account only, and the account must be associated with the email address that received this message."

I just received the email to buy the Fartnite Series S bundle. Was waiting patiently for the Series X bundle email, oh well.

ymmv but for the microsoft series x bundles, microsoft was willing to price match the digital game price of GTA Premium as it's on sale for $14.99 yet the bundle charges $29.99. They said they would also pm the controller that is now $10 cheaper but would need to wait for the charge to process which i am assuming occurs once it ships. Will see how that plays out once the controller ships.

Damn, so tonight my son (who is away at college) tells me he'd like a Series S for Christmas.  They are showing in stock at Best Buy but when you check out they aren't available.  They've been showing them in stock ever since their BF sale started - maybe it's always been like this.  Or maybe he waited just a bit too long.  So, anyway, I'm on the lookout for one now.

Damn, so tonight my son (who is away at college) tells me he'd like a Series S for Christmas. They are showing in stock at Best Buy but when you check out they aren't available. They've been showing them in stock ever since their BF sale started - maybe it's always been like this. Or maybe he waited just a bit too long. So, anyway, I'm on the lookout for one now.
Be on lookout for all access as well. That's another way of getting an XSS! Also, most people like the fridge better. So you'll find it slightly easier finding an XSS.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Awesome, thank you! Ordered it already (and got email confirmation). $10 off is icing on the cake of not having to look around for weeks! I checked all the usual suspects before I posted but forgot about Costco.

Be on lookout for all access as well. That's another way of getting an XSS! Also, most people like the fridge better. So you'll find it slightly easier finding an XSS.

They do have it available that way from both Best Buy and Target. But the thing is I already got him 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate last year for Christmas when I gave him my old Xbox One. So spending $600 on the $300 console via All Access wouldn't work.

Awesome, thank you! Ordered it already! $10 off is icing on the cake of not having to look around for weeks!

They do have it available that way from both Best Buy and Target. But the thing is I already got him 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate last year for Christmas when I gave him my old Xbox One. So spending $600 on the $300 console via All Access wouldn't work.
You're right, but it looks like you got an order in! Nice! Congrats dude!

I bought the Series X bundle from Microsoft and mostly used rewards credit and credit card for about $90. Since I have still not been billed for the Series X, I wonder if I can buy a $100 gift card from Costco and use that instead of my credit card. Anyone done anything like this?

I bought the Series X bundle from Microsoft and mostly used rewards credit and credit card for about $90. Since I have still not been billed for the Series X, I wonder if I can buy a $100 gift card from Costco and use that instead of my credit card. Anyone done anything like this?
I'd love to know this, too. If I can change payment method to include giftcards after the purchase, it would be huge.

Not sure if there's any retailer that actually gets stock that hasn't put even the chance to buy a series X behind a pay wall. Still see series S at Fred Meyer's regularly, for those that want it.

Their website says it's $250 for a repair, plus I bought it used a few years back.

I actually just saw a Series S in stock online near my brother's place, so I'm sending him in for it.
If the $50 trade in bonus is still happening at GameStop you'll get his by a refurb fee but still get a good amount for it.

Their website says it's $250 for a repair, plus I bought it used a few years back.

I actually just saw a Series S in stock online near my brother's place, so I'm sending him in for it.
Sorry, I had misread your broken Xbox as Series X instead of One X, which confused me as to how you weren't still under warranty ^^;

The controller from my Microsoft bundle shipped and support was able to price match the black friday price of $50. I ended up with a $50 controller and $15 digital gta premium after both price matches. Not too bad for a forced bundle.

The controller from my Microsoft bundle shipped and support was able to price match the black friday price of $50. I ended up with a $50 controller and $15 digital gta premium after both price matches. Not too bad for a forced bundle.
Can you tell me how you contacted support and how you went about getting this? I spent an hour today and they refused to price match.

Would Wal-mart cancel my new order I place today if I had already received one from them at launch last year?  Trying to get this one as a gift and wondering if I should sign up for Walmart+.

Would Wal-mart cancel my new order I place today if I had already received one from them at launch last year? Trying to get this one as a gift and wondering if I should sign up for Walmart+.
No they won’t cancel it. I’ve ordered 2 PlayStations from them weeks apart and received both

bread's done
Back