Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Series X is available at Best Buy.  Was able to grab one after a 5 minute wait.  Getting delivered to my local store.  

The Series X I bought on Nov 28 from MS is still pending. Has an estimated delivery of Jan 4. I don’t remember if it’s confirmed that you can or if you can’t add credit to a pending order before it ships. I’m going to be charged ~$220 to my card eventually. Would definitely cash out the bing points to cover it, but only if they will actually apply to my order

The Series X I bought on Nov 28 from MS is still pending. Has an estimated delivery of Jan 4. I don’t remember if it’s confirmed that you can or if you can’t add credit to a pending order before it ships. I’m going to be charged ~$220 to my card eventually. Would definitely cash out the bing points to cover it, but only if they will actually apply to my order
You can’t, I added some credit to my account weeks before the halo series X released to see if it could add it and it’s not an option

You can’t, I added some credit to my account weeks before the halo series X released to see if it could add it and it’s not an option
I think this is only an option when the item in question is still in pre-order status.

Seems like the S can be found pretty reliably now. I saw as many as 15 on the shelves of my local Fred Meyer in the last week or so. Too bad for me I'm looking for an X.

Every Target and Walmart I've been to in the last week has had a handful of Series S. Some Gamestop's have them and say no one really wants them so they just sit there. 

I used my GameStop rewards plus trade credit to pick up a Series S bundle yesterday as a bedroom system. It was literally the only system the local GameStop had for sale. They must've just gotten them in too because they had no systems at all two days before.

Every Target and Walmart I've been to in the last week has had a handful of Series S. Some Gamestop's have them and say no one really wants them so they just sit there.
Reminds me of Thanksgiving, went to Gamestop to try and get a Series X hoping they would have some in-store and before they said what consoles they had they asked if anyone wanted a Series S. Needless to say there were crickets.

Just a heads up

My hotstock went off for the minifridge at target. I showed up at 8am and there was a pallet of fridges and a pallet of Series X (even tho it didnt show up as in stock)

My local Costco seems to have a lot of Series S but doesn’t carry the Series X. I’m hoping they get some as I have a rewards certificate I want to use. I’d take a PS5 too but they don’t have those or the OLED Switch.

How much usually were the resellers selling these consoles? With the coming drops, are they even able to sell any of their overpriced stocks?

My local Costco seems to have a lot of Series S but doesn’t carry the Series X. I’m hoping they get some as I have a rewards certificate I want to use. I’d take a PS5 too but they don’t have those or the OLED Switch.
You’re probably going to have to wait a while. Not even Microsoft could get enough Xbsx to do a halo tournament a few weeks back. They had to use a mix of retail systems and dev kits. Crazy times.

After fees and shipping or lower prices locally just $100-$150 bucks above msrp.
although i think total access is a rip off, it seems strange for people to be willing to pay $700+ if total access is available for $840. I guess it really isn't an option for people with no credit or bad credit.

although i think total access is a rip off, it seems strange for people to be willing to pay $700+ if total access is available for $840. I guess it really isn't an option for people with no credit or bad credit.
All Access has 2 years of GPU. Not as cheap as the conversion trick, but not everyone may know about that or feel like bothering. It's still not really a bad deal. You can pay it off without worrying about interest as well. That may be a good idea for people that may have ended up using a credit card anywho.

I don’t think it’s a rip off if you like gamepass. I think gamepass is a must have as lot of titles I like are on it. Can’t beat day one releases like flight sim, fortza, halo, back4blood…paid itself off already.

Also the way the market was going prior to the last few weeks these jabronies could have had just as high of an roi buying stocks rather than scalping….sitting on Their lazy butts.

I don’t think it’s a rip off if you like gamepass. I think gamepass is a must have as lot of titles I like are on it. Can’t beat day one releases like flight sim, fortza, halo, back4blood…paid itself off already.
Paying msrp for gamepass is against cag policy!

I got an email 2 hours ago for the invitation only Series X Halo Edition from Microsoft. I was able to purchase 2 bundles and I was surprised to see that it was still in stock. Definitely check your emails.

Finally got one. Full expected it to sell out before I got to the cart like every other time they've had a drop. Good to see Diablo II was a choice for the game since it doesn't have a physical release and I had everything else.

No email for me. I got one with the last email but would like to get a Halo system for my brother. If I remember correctly, there were waves of the last email and I was in the second wave. Maybe that will be the case again.

You’re probably going to have to wait a while. Not even Microsoft could get enough Xbsx to do a halo tournament a few weeks back. They had to use a mix of retail systems and dev kits. Crazy times.
Wow! That’s crazy! I don’t mind waiting since I’m in no rush. I almost grabbed the Series S but I don’t buy digital games.

They have a display Series S and X console at Best Buy. I was really surprised with how small both consoles were, assuming that’s really how they look in person.

I got an email 2 hours ago for the invitation only Series X Halo Edition from Microsoft. I was able to purchase 2 bundles and I was surprised to see that it was still in stock. Definitely check your emails.
I'm usually only mildly annoyed when I don't get these ymmv invite only deals, but seeing that they are allowing the chosen ones to buy 2 limited edition consoles might upgrade my annoyance level to medium. Congrats on the luck there.

Is there a way to still get on the ymmv list? Love to get my hands on a x at some point.
I don't think anyone knows how to get on the list to begin with. I got two emails from the first wave of this business (missed both) but nothing this time.

I’m still waiting on the console from my Black Friday email bundle purchase to be shipped. Kind of irritating that they are sending out more invites, even though, or maybe even especially because, they are for the LE console

The extra controller from the bundle just shipped, hopefully the console ships soon too, would be awesome to have it for my brother on Christmas

bread's done
Back