Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY got one of the MS store emails with a bundle link.  I just can't bring myself to do it.  Managed to get just the series x in my cart at Best Buy a week or two ago, and ended up passing on that.

If it was the Halo console, I would do it in a heartbeat.

No kidding. You’d think it would be Microsoft studios so you could grab halo and Forza. Nope, probably some funky arrangement to help partners dump their poor performing games.
Right? Or even having us bundle in 3/6 months of gamepass.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

What was the list of games?
Madden NFL 2022 Xbox Series X|S - $20.99

Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition - $14.99

Far Cry 6 - $35.99

Rust Console Edition - $49.99

Battlefield 2042 Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S - $45.49

Hasbro Family Fun Pack - Super Edition - $59.99

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate - $17.99

Insurgency: Sandstorm - $39.99

Diablo II: Resurrected - $29.99

Good news is that I finally snagged an Xbox Series X (bundle from GS), bad news is that I am not sure I really want one. It may have been the thrill of the hunt more than anything. 

Time will tell.

Worst case scenario, I just bought an Xbox for my son.

Good news is that I finally snagged an Xbox Series X (bundle from GS), bad news is that I am not sure I really want one. It may have been the thrill of the hunt more than anything.

Time will tell.

I enjoy mine. Probably put in more hours on it than my ps5. The last few months have been pretty good for Xbox.

Time will tell.

I wasn't very impressed last week when I got mine either. It's grown on me more and more and feel it was worth getting.

If I'm using my xbox rewards fun money, should I redeem for them first, or after?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Not sure what you mean. Redeeming Microsoft Rewards points for Microsoft gift cards means those gift cards expire 90 days from receiving them. You would want to have the gift cards in your account before ordering.

Aight let's try this again (most likely to no avail lol)

Anyone selling a NiB Halo Infinite Series X Console?  Preferably near retail?  Regret selling mine to a buddy for retail and wanted to try and secure one for myself.  Just toss me a PM.

Aight let's try this again (most likely to no avail lol)

Anyone selling a NiB Halo Infinite Series X Console? Preferably near retail? Regret selling mine to a buddy for retail and wanted to try and secure one for myself. Just toss me a PM.
No, but I'll keep you in mind if/when I can snag one.

A bit off topic, but has anyone recently used their MS warranty on a console? Previously I could head to my local MS store but now that isn’t possible since all B&M locations have closed. My One X is having issues and I have only about a month left in my warranty.

A bit off topic, but has anyone recently used their MS warranty on a console? Previously I could head to my local MS store but now that isn’t possible since all B&M locations have closed. My One X is having issues and I have only about a month left in my warranty.
I have used a warranty for a series X, simply register the device under your Microsoft account and they make the process super easy, sent in my console and had a new one within a week, sent in console to TX and the new one came from a closer location, not sure how they work that but it’s amazing and easy. They have a good repair process compared to others.

I have used a warranty for a series X, simply register the device under your Microsoft account and they make the process super easy, sent in my console and had a new one within a week, sent in console to TX and the new one came from a closer location, not sure how they work that but it’s amazing and easy. They have a good repair process compared to others.
Thanks for the info. I will submit a claim, though I wonder what they might provide since the One X is no longer in distribution. I would hate to lose my Battlefield edition console. Wonder if they would give me credit towards a Series X.

I've been waiting for an entire week for them to get back to me on replacing/repairing a controller after receiving an email they'd get back to me within 24 hours with further instructions.

Closest GS got 2 series x consoles this morning. Line of 10 people when they opened for a chance at a bundle.
That's rough. With how many Series S are available, I have to believe Microsoft is making way more S than X. If they are interested in increasing their Game Pass membership, it makes sense to produce more of the cheaper models. I wonder which console is also more profitable for them...

That's rough. With how many Series S are available, I have to believe Microsoft is making way more S than X. If they are interested in increasing their Game Pass membership, it makes sense to produce more of the cheaper models. I wonder which console is also more profitable for them...
My guess is that the Series S is more profitable or at least, both could be break-even relying on profit from people buying games, in which case both would count as 1 consumer

Actually, given that the Series S can only play digital games, the Series S is probably a lot more profitable.

Out here in Salt Lake, I got my series X bundle. I decided to give it a try (I had a series S for free from the gamestop glitch sale), so I packed it up to drive there since I had to get groceries anyways and its almost next door.

Drove by at 9:50 am and only one person was there. Was like hell why not at this point, so drove up (they opened at 10), and was able to score the 2nd one (they only had 2 also). No lines, no rush, nice and easy. Was kind of shocked.

Nobody else came in asking for one, somebody called when I was there as I was buying it and asking but that's it.

Microsoft Store has Series X bundle, forced game + controller, cheapest option $584
Was that via an email? My l brother has been trying to acquire an X since last year. He even added MS bucks into his account in hopes of scoring one. He has signed up for emails but he never receives the notifications.

Was that via an email? My l brother has been trying to acquire an X since last year. He even added MS bucks into his account in hopes of scoring one. He has signed up for emails but he never receives the notifications.
Email

Subject Line: "Xbox Series X bundles now available"

Series X consoles were in stock about 30 minutes at Walmart website for Walmart+ members yesterday afternoon. I decided not to get one though as the ship date was March 15th. Would have posted about it but I figured it would go out of stock as soon as I posted, yet somehow, it didn't. Plus I was feeling groggy.

Wanted to give a heads up though in case anyone wants to chase a future Walmart+ early access.

Check your email Inbox or Spam / Junk folders, Microsoft just sent another wave of "Xbox Series X bundles now available" emails again with your own link to buy the console.

As this is the 3rd time I got this email.

bread's done
Back