Xbox1 Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle, $300 at Dell.com

yeah but I wish it had a picture and made sounds like forza 6 one
Oh yeah, that blue Forza version looked freakin awesome too. At the time that I bought mine, I had the option for the blue one, but decided on the white Halo MCC bundle... I think it was cheaper at the time.

I love the way the white Xbox One looks. :)
This is why I'm hoping to snag a cheap digital copy of Quantum Break off Ebay. I think many will buy this just for the white system and controller. I'm interested to see what they do for Gears. Not sure if I could resist a red X1, since I have the red Resident Evil 360. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I'm hoping to snag a cheap digital copy of Quantum Break off Ebay. I think many will buy this just for the white system and controller. I'm interested to see what they do for Gears. Not sure if I could resist a red X1, since I have the red Resident Evil 360. :)
I hope Microsoft makes a Gears 4 XB1 similar to the Gears 3 X360. I absolutely loved the way that one looked.

I hope Microsoft makes a Gears 4 XB1 similar to the Gears 3 X360. I absolutely loved the way that one looked.
If they made red xboxone consoles there's no way I could resist. I actually have both the RE red 360 and the GOW red 360. Ridiculous, I know, but I can't resist red consoles. Only exception being the red PS4s because they are just so expensive. Sony needs to bring some of their red consoles to the US.

If they made red xboxone consoles there's no way I could resist. I actually have both the RE red 360 and the GOW red 360. Ridiculous, I know, but I can't resist red consoles. Only exception being the red PS4s because they are just so expensive. Sony needs to bring some of their red consoles to the US.
And while they're at it, they could go ahead and make the limited edition consoles not look like shit. Between the Batman, Call of Duty, and Star Wars, I would never have high hope for a limited ed PS4 looking like something I'd actually want. The Destiny one wasn't too horrible though

And while they're at it, they could go ahead and make the limited edition consoles not look like shit. Between the Batman, Call of Duty, and Star Wars, I would never have high hope for a limited ed PS4 looking like something I'd actually want. The Destiny one wasn't too horrible though
I agree. They all look like they have a cheap sticker on it. They should just release different colors. Like the Uncharted one, I'd be perfectly happy with the console just being the blue/gray color, maybe add some gold on it something. The Batman one would have also been fine just a silver/gray color. Also if your leave your console in the horizontal positioN, the "designs" aren't even in the right location. I'm sure it probably has something to do with the hhd cover, that's normally where the designs are.

Back on topic, I saw this listed on Gamestop over the weekend but didn't think anyone would think it was a thread worthy deal. I purchased Quantum Break digitally, I have a ton of Xbox Credit on my account(need to spend it somehow). Plus a Co worker is giving me $25 for the PC code. Are we supposed to get Alan Wake :360: free if you preorder Quantum Break? Or is it only the American Nightmare?

Back on topic, I saw this listed on Gamestop over the weekend but didn't think anyone would think it was a thread worthy deal. I purchased Quantum Break digitally, I have a ton of Xbox Credit on my account(need to spend it somehow). Plus a Co worker is giving me $25 for the PC code. Are we supposed to get Alan Wake :360: free if you preorder Quantum Break? Or is it only the American Nightmare?
You get Alan Wake + both DLC, American Nightmare, and the Window 10 version.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/quantum-break

Same deal for the digital copy via Amazon and Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back