Xbox's Trixie Interviews CheapyD at Tokyo Game Show 2007

very cool :applause:

:rofl: @ Trixie. I never saw her before (but know of her name). I would imagine Microsoft would of used the "typical hot girl"..instead of that.

i tought cheapy was supposed to be fat? in the cagcast he mentioned something about him having a gut.

[quote name='elsnow77']i tought cheapy was supposed to be fat? in the cagcast he mentioned something about him having a gut.[/QUOTE]

Well anyone would look thin next to that pudding of a woman.

I am pretty sure she could spot him in a crowd in Japan. Tall bald white guys aren't rampant in Tokyo, even at a gaming confrence. Well she might have thought he was Robocop.

[quote name='lilboo']very cool :applause:

:rofl: @ Trixie. I never saw her before (but know of her name). I would imagine Microsoft would of used the "typical hot girl"..instead of that.[/QUOTE]

:lol: not what I had pictured either. I'll go back to what I had imagined her looking like when I listen to his podcast.

Sweet, now I'm going to have laggy people screaming at me in japanese on halo3.

Cool vid nonetheless.

Ah. The full video has 0% more Cheapy in it. The resolution is a bit better, but not worth the 4 minutes it took me to find and watch it.

[quote name='CYRiX']Sweet, now I'm going to have laggy people screaming at me in japanese on halo3.

Cool vid nonetheless.[/quote]
ah, god damb. I hope not. Not to be racist or anything but i absolutely hate playing with people who are speaking somethin other than spanish and english.

[quote name='Richlough']Cool interview , I'm definitely seeking out the full clip .[/quote]

Of course you will, how else can you have a complete shrine of all things CheapyD?

Ha ha, nice interview Cheapy. A bit surprised about the Halo 3 crowd...you sure they were Japanese? Maybe MS paid a bunch of Chinese students to stand around looking like they were really interested. lawlz, j/k...

[quote name='shaunLEGEND']It's hilarious, because everytime Trixie is shown everyone always disses her. I gotta admit, her xbox profile is a little misleading:

Check out the illustrated pic:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/personality/trixie/default.htm[/quote]

Yeah, I've never seen her before, only her illustration, and I thought she was black for jebus sake!

Short but sweet interview, Cheapy. It's nice to see you (and Wombat) moving on up in the industry.

[quote name='jlarlee']Looks like Tony's sister in the Sopranos[/quote]

LOL, Janice! Good call!

Nice interview cheapy, did you knock down some shots of Patron with Tixie afterwards? :beer:It could have been GAME ON!

[quote name='shaunLEGEND']It's hilarious, because everytime Trixie is shown everyone always disses her. I gotta admit, her xbox profile is a little misleading:

Check out the illustrated pic:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/personality/trixie/default.htm[/QUOTE]

A LITTLE?!?!

Check out this girl, Elle
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/personality/elle/default.htm

So, what does SHE look like in real life?
divine.jpg

Great job, Cheapy. I love the backhanded compliment that you're surprised Japanese players are interested in Halo 3. Trixie's response is golden, too. "NICE!"

Now let me play a game I used to excel at as an undergrad...

Nonslurred speech, structured, articulate answers +
Lots of hand movement, slightly insolent remark -

Wow, what a disgusting fan base Cheap Ass Gamer has. A woman interviews Cheapy, and all anybody can say is that she's not "thin." If a woman is not "hot" you automatically have to talk sh*t about her? What is wrong with you people? Weren't you raised by your parents to respect others, especially women? If you got one look at Wombat's wife (not thin, btw) would you bag on her about looking like "pudding" too? You're all absolutely disgusting human beings. Show some respect and basic dignity.

[quote name='MrsLSpear76']Wow, what a disgusting fan base Cheap Ass Gamer has. A woman interviews Cheapy, and all anybody can say is that she's not "thin." If a woman is not "hot" you automatically have to talk sh*t about her? What is wrong with you people? Weren't you raised by your parents to respect others, especially women? If you got one look at Wombat's wife (not thin, btw) would you bag on her about looking like "pudding" too? You're all absolutely disgusting human beings. Show some respect and basic dignity.[/QUOTE]

I just saw this thread, and while I'm not surprised by the comments, I am surprised that they weren't called out until the halfway through the second page.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Of course you will, how else can you have a complete shrine of all things CheapyD?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Yeah , but you should see thorbahn3's temple dedicated to Cheapy complete with a lifesized replica !

[quote name='vinhjdao']I just saw this thread, and while I'm not surprised by the comments, I am surprised that they weren't called out until the halfway through the second page.[/QUOTE]
I thought about it right at the start, but all I could think of to say was to point out that the very first person to make disparaging comments has had to repeatedly point out that he is neither a woman nor a gay man so he probably isn't in the best position to be commenting on appearances. And that would be inappropriate of me.

Oops.

[quote name='MrsLSpear76']Wow, what a disgusting fan base Cheap Ass Gamer has. A woman interviews Cheapy, and all anybody can say is that she's not "thin." If a woman is not "hot" you automatically have to talk sh*t about her? What is wrong with you people? Weren't you raised by your parents to respect others, especially women? If you got one look at Wombat's wife (not thin, btw) would you bag on her about looking like "pudding" too? You're all absolutely disgusting human beings. Show some respect and basic dignity.[/QUOTE]

There are certain things expected of someone if they are going to go on camera

[quote name='Damian']I thought about it right at the start, but all I could think of to say was to point out that the very first person to make disparaging comments has had to repeatedly point out that he is neither a woman nor a gay man so he probably isn't in the best position to be commenting on appearances. And that would be inappropriate of me.

Oops.[/QUOTE]

Your half right, honey ;)

[quote name='MrsLSpear76']Wow, what a disgusting fan base Cheap Ass Gamer has. A woman interviews Cheapy, and all anybody can say is that she's not "thin." If a woman is not "hot" you automatically have to talk sh*t about her? What is wrong with you people? Weren't you raised by your parents to respect others, especially women? If you got one look at Wombat's wife (not thin, btw) would you bag on her about looking like "pudding" too? You're all absolutely disgusting human beings. Show some respect and basic dignity.[/quote]

Haha. Some lurker got pissed. Again, I say haha. Since we are so awful, hopefully you won't be around since you take things waaaay too personally.

[quote name='lilboo']Your half right, honey ;)[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I could have sworn you were saying everyone thought you were gay or a woman and you were neither. Oh well. If you are gay you really should give her a pass, doesn't every gay man have a frumpy female friend?

[quote name='Damian']Hmm, I could have sworn you were saying everyone thought you were gay or a woman and you were neither. Oh well. If you are gay you really should give her a pass, doesn't every gay man have a frumpy female friend?[/QUOTE]

Ironically, I do. However, they aren't on TV or in the media.

I don't think Trixie is ugly..exactly. However, she's not the type that you normally expect to see on TV or doing interviews. You normally expect to see that typical hot, and clearly.. she's not that clearly hot.

I've denied being a female because of my Peach avatar for awhile (LOL), but never denied being gay. That's just silly, silly :razz:

But seriously, with Xbox360 being geared toward what seems to be like the 18-36 straight male demographic, you'd just imagine they would of chosen someone.. different looking. That's all, really.

[quote name='lilboo']IBut seriously, with Xbox360 being geared toward what seems to be like the 18-36 straight male demographic, you'd just imagine they would of chosen someone.. different looking. That's all, really.[/QUOTE]
I don't think they chose her anticipating this. She's responsible for online activities and she only got into this through Major Nelson.

I wouldn't say she's ugly or fat. I don't find her exceptionally attractive myself, but I would say she's an okay looking girl. She certainly not fat, she's just short with an average build. If she were a man with the same level of attractiveness no one would think twice.

The second picture is actually one of the most unflattering I've seen of her face, but you can see she's not fat. I think she manages to look cute in the first picture.

DSC02781.JPG

PacMan027.jpg

Who cares what she looks like? She seems fun and that matters more than looks. BTW she isn't unattractive at all, just a normal looking gal.

Damn gamers are a shallow bunch, especially being a non-getting laid bunch.

This misanthropy/misogyny is exactly what can ruin an anonymous match on Xbox Live. You'd think none of these guys have mothers or sisters by the way they objectify a picture of anything in a skirt.

[quote name='lilboo']very cool :applause:

:rofl: @ Trixie. I never saw her before (but know of her name). I would imagine Microsoft would of used the "typical hot girl"..instead of that.[/quote]

That? Here's a tip: you're really that much of an asshole.

bread's done
Back