XONE - Killer Instict - F2P Character Rotation Each Month - Fulgore 4/9!

It depends how much you're into the game but for me I'm good with the free rotating character. I'm not a huge fighting fan but was tempted to pick up the $20 package when Microsoft had a deal on it.

I've sent my old Street Fighter IV Standard and Tournament Edition sticks to a stick modder from SRK. He's going to modify them to work with both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Yeah, it's costing me a lot (the modder has to strip actual Xbox One controllers and solder to them) but it will be so sweet to play Killer Instinct and other latest-gen games with real arcade sticks. Actually, modding both sticks will cost only a bit more than the official Madcatz Xbox One stick, and that thing lacks a headset jack. (The modder is going to work in headset support somehow.)

Once I get the sticks back (early May), I'm going to be down for some kicking some serious Chubbyninja and Spybreak butt in Killer Instinct. :)
Any sites offering the modding? Would love this for my MVC2 controller.

Can you only unlock Shadow Jago with a code?  I bought the complete edition and can't find anyway else to unlock him.

Can you only unlock Shadow Jago with a code? I bought the complete edition and can't find anyway else to unlock him.
AFAIK that's what's up, and the codes are getting harder to find. And the stores that still have them (with the Day One Xbox Live Gold 12-month sub) rarely put them on sale (at least Walmart doesn't).

A cheaper option than getting your stick modded is to pick up the Titan One. It lets you use any 360 or Playstation 3 or 4 controller with your Xbox One (and vice versa). Check out my Titan one review for details. Note that Titan One might not be legal for tournaments (if that's what you're interested in), though it does offer a tournament specific firmware.

http://youtu.be/AkTOqrU6IXQ

bread's done
Back